Hello everyone I wright alot of tutorials and plan to release several on this website I hope you all enjoy :)

Finding motherboard info.
(Desktops)

Hello everyone today i plan to talk about finding motherboard information. As there is alot of issues when trying to find it because it is not easily found. Well i found that there are several programs that attempt to find your system information and for alot of your computer specs it works fine but they usually are unable to find the RIGHT information for your motherboard. In a recent search today i downloaded several programs that said they would find my all my computer information and well each of them giving me different information for my motherboard so yes not very helpful....

The only way to make sure you get the right product number 100% of the time is to check the labels on the mother board itself. IT can be a very annoying task or it can be very easy. Some motherboards have small labels and some have large labels right in the middle of the board.

To find the label take turn off your computer then carefully take the side of your computer off. and the motherboard is the very large well board that holds everything. Well search around there until you find usualyl 2 or more labels right on the motherboard. *Note* that there will most likly be other stickers on various other things on your motherboard but your looking for the sticker that is directly on the main piece of the motherboard. When you find the right sticker get a piece of paper and wright down everything. One of the numbers you find will be the Model number. It will have a numbers and letters and at least one dash.(EX. NF4-A9A) then take that number and look it up on Google. Usually the manufactures link will be the first result on Google.

Wala you have now just found your mother board information. enjoy.