Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Karate Instuctor Lets Student Beat Man (Possible To Death)

A video has been going around the Internet since it first appeared on Youtube in April. It shows footage from 25 years ago of a mentally challenged man, who claimed that Jesus taught him kung fu, being beaten severely, then dragged out of the dojo.

What makes it even more disturbing is that the video was possibly uploaded by the Karate Instructor himself and claimed his body was pulled out of a dumpster behind the dojo.

A criminal investigation is possibly under way 25 years later: http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=10973483

Caught on Tape: Karate Student Brutally Attacks Mentally Challenged Man
    Posted: Aug 22, 2009 07:23 AM

By Norma Yuriar
    Hanford, Calif. (KMPH News) - A shocking and disturbing video that is now making its way across the internet has captured the attention of the Hanford Police Department.

The six minute video shows a karate instructor ordering a student to beat and possibly kill a mentally challenged man.
    "It is such a disturbing video and whether it's real or not that still needs to be confirmed," said Hanford Police Chief Carlos Mestas.
    Chief Mestas says his department is assisting in the investigation of a possible crime committed 25 years ago in the state of Virginia.
    "This was a very disturbing beast type of beating," said Mestas.

The footage was supposedly taken on December 13, 1984 at a karate dojo reportedly owned by Sgt. Bobby Joe Blythe who may now be living in Hanford.
    "1984, that's 25 years ago, so this guy, the owner of the Dojo was 38 or 39 years old. We think that he was possibly in the military at the time hence Quantico Virginia," said Mestas.
    Blythe has not been named a suspect. Attempts by KMPH News to speak with him at his home in Hanford have gone unanswered.

Mestas says he is working with local, state, federal and military investigators on the case. The video known on the internet as the "Jesus taught me" clip captures the fight between a black-belt karate student and a mentally challenged man.
    Investigators say although Blythe is not seen personally hurting the victim in the video, he could still face legal troubles.
    "He didn't do anything about it and he had control of it since that was one of his students. You could almost say he was the one that directed it," said Mestas.
    The victim in this case can be heard saying he does not want to fight, just to demonstrate some skilled moves that "Jesus taught him". Despite his plea, the beating continues.

"Having seen his head get stomped as many times as he did, I would be surprised that he survived it or did not have at least major brain damage," said Mestas.
    What's more upsetting is no one present in the video tries to help the bloodied man. He is immediately dragged out the back door like it's no big deal.
    Investigators say there are still many unanswered questions including confirmation of the identities of everyone involved.
    Chief Mestas says if the video is authentic it could help convict everyone involved of a crime.

"Yes, it's a cold case, there is a lot of work that needs to be done by other agencies," said Chief Mestas. "They will probably have to look for missing person cases, 25 years back, who knows? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this."
    Hanford Police is not disclosing the names of the local, state and federal agencies involved because Mestas says it could jeopardize the investigation.

And here is a link to the video (quite disturbing)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Karate Instuctor Lets Student Beat Man (Possible To Death)

F**kin Martial Art Gimps.. Fella, should of been carrying a sawn off ....

Thanks
    Karma Level

That's not 'martial art'.. that's a thug plain and simple.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

what a poncy faggot that prick is wearing his little gay white suit kicking the crap out of someone who he knows cant really put up a good fight.

lets hope the back of his skull meets a nice baseball bat.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I get so fucking furious when I see something like this.

Fucking hillbilly backyard garage wannabe dojos.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Thanks
    Karma Level

What a complete fucking nutcase that Willie Dennis is. The skinny dude was obviousy a fruit loop, but did know some stuff, and repeatedly said he wanted to show him and not touch him.

His mind is obviously fucked with steroids to lay into him like that. And Bobby Joe Blythe is an accessory. Sod 1984, time does not lessen the crime. Find the pair of fuckers and hang them. He has no right to take the title sensei.

Thanks
    Karma Level

martial arts my ars.

there was no martial arts in that whats so ever.
    It makes me so angry. Id like to c him fight somebody who whould fight back.
    PS3 - FIFA 09 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    PS3 - FIFA 10 - DF CHAMPION!!!!
    and now
    PS3 - FIFA 11 - DF CHAMPION!!!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

after watching that i can honestly say i'd feel no remorse killing the twat,

Thanks
    Karma Level

fuck me what a couple of cock sucking twats!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

wax on wax off

no seriously that is disturbing that this could be a crime from back then and had just surfaced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tbh the guy who was erm well taking a different view on things was doing ok most of the time its just the constant "i dont want to hurt you" that left a gap for that prick who looked pretty messed around anyway. As a main point though what the hell is wrong with some people?