Close

Thread: Demon's Souls

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Demon's Souls

hi guys and gals, just got this game this morning and was wondering whether anyone else has it. If so, i wouldn't mind doing some co-op on this. Have only played it for about an hour and it seems quite good, let me know, nice one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Demon's Souls

Been debating if to bother with this one or not since everyone has said it's really good but it's also rock-bloody-hard (totally on purpose too) which is all well and good except the only problem is I only have 1 pad and I don't want to spend £30 on a new one!

Saying that when I get my copy of Uncharted 2, Friday release day at the latest, nothing else is likely to get a look in for quite a long while....man, does that game look awesome! - it's also thus far averaged a 97% score from 40 independent reviews so the metacritic website and magazine roundup states, that's an average score mind you from 40 different places and that includes a 9.5/10 from major websites IGN.com and Gamespot.com and there'll be more reviews on the way no doubt - Uncharted 2 also went from pre order to an in stock item on Play.com very recently and it's already the #1 selling game on Play.com - Fifa 10 is the second best seller and we all know how well that's sold recently....

So anyway yeah back on topic, getting back to Demon's Souls, now that I think about it tis going to go on the back burner for a while I think by the looks of things. Especially when it's costing £60 to get from ebay unless I were to import it as it stands since I don't think it's officially available here, North America only I think - saying that I might just see if the Korean version is any cheaper as that'll play too (thank you Sony for region free!) and it's also got English voice and text on the game so......
    Last edited by Raven; 11th October 2009 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know what your saying. I liked the first uncharted and after playing the uncharted 2 online beta i simply can't wait. I mainly game on the 360 as all my friends have 360's, but i'm the only one, stupid enough to own both consoles, so the ps3 don't get much gaming time at all.

I like rpg's and read some good stuff about demon's souls so i decided to purchase it. Although i haven't progressed much more in the game, as i've not spent much time on it, however, the game is solid and play's very well.

I will be getting uncharted 2 this week, so if anyone wants to get together for some online mayhem send us an invite, my psn id is in the sig, nice one.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

im not mad on rpg's but this looks interesting
    might pick it up. is it horribly complicated?!

Thanks
    Karma Level

The game is hard but the gameplay is not complicated, if you know what i mean. It's an rpg but the combat system is quite unique. I payed £52 for it off ebay, and it's worth every penny. If you like RPG's you'll love it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I will definitely be getting it hopefully by the end of the month but its going to be hard fitting it in what with FIFA 10, Operation Flashpoint, Uncharted 2, PES 2010, NBA 2K10, Assassins Creed 2 and COD: MW2!