If you would like to burn your downloaded or converted .iso iamge to a DVD or create a bootable USB flash drive, this free Microsoft utility is for you.
In very little time this can be accomplished by even a novice, and in this tutorial I'm gonna show you how. This is primarily going to be useful to XP and Vista users who do not have .iso burning software installed on their current HDD and wish to perform a clean install.

First visit the MS Store Website and download and run the installer.
Attachment 32935

After you have successfully downloaded and installed the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, you should see its icon on your desktop. Double click to start the program.
Attachment 32942

You will then see the Step 1 of 4 dialog box. Here you will navigate to the location of your .iso file by clicking the Browse button. Once you have successfully located your iso file click Next to continue to step 2.
Attachment 32936

In step 2 of 4 you are given the choice of making a bootable DVD or a bootable USB flash. In this first section of my tutorial I show you how to burn a bootable DVD. So click DVD if that is what you want.
Attachment 32937

Make sure you have a blank DVD in your optical drive, or you may see this message.
Attachment 32938

Once you have inserted a blank DVD you will see the folowing screen, click Begin burning to continue.
Attachment 32939

Once the burn starts, you should see the progress bar here at Step 4 of 4. Remember the amount of time it takes to complete the burn depends on many factors... be patient.
Attachment 32940

If all you wanted was a bootable DVD, you are finished when you see the image below, close the program or start over if you wish to make a 2nd copy.
Attachment 32941

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Images