Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default going to newcastle 2moro

hi guys i already done a search as russ put up a post about going.
    basically i need to get out of the area where i live for a few days

my mate suggested newcastle now this is totally spare of the moment, but can anyone recomment and bed or breakfasts near the city centre.

and any nightclub, bars and strip clubs etc
    also any good curry places.
    we are hoping to go watch the match saturday if i can get tickets

any help appreciated
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: going to newcastle 2moro

I can recomend blue velvet for a lappy.. I was there on saturday and the strippers are more than willing to get your lad out and have a chat to him!!..

Also a great bar is bar, BAR Tokyo..

We stayed at the prem inn on the quay side, about £50 for a room with 3 beds which we (unoficially) slotted 3 people in!

cheaps as chips...

Thanks
    Karma Level

for lap dances you've got blue velvet, for your eyes only and a pretty new one called the officers deck which is probably the best imho.

pub wise you have the bigg market which is full of young ravers mainly, the quayside which is for the more mature people (i prefer the quayside) and the gate which is a mixture of both with night clubs in.

food wise if its chinese you like there is china town just behind the gate which has numerous all you can eat and chinese restaraunts and if indians there is plenty of them over the city too.

hotel wise you have the prem inn at the quayside, the copthorn and hilton and the quayside if you aint short of a few bob, and in the center next to the gate there is a quality hotel there.

as for the footy you'll easily get tickets mate

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks guys im really after som b&b as it may be expensive the premier in how much were dances in the srip places
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe you can visit the 'sportsdirect.com @ St James Park' stadium Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

For a good night out have a look at the bars to the right of centre station i.e. stand with your back to the station and down the road to the right hand side (the left hand side is mostly all gay bars!). Usually I go to a wether spoons called the union rooms for some cheep beer,then revolution for a few shots,Toyko is tucked away down a diagonal road opposite Revolution its a class bar but a lot of people don’t realise that there is a bar upstairs which is the best bit.Just next to Revolution are loads of neighbouring bars , Floritas , Perdu, Baby lynches and a new one I’m never sober enough to remember the name of.These are all well worth a look and offering the best night out at the moment IMO. Also if your looking for a warm up Osborne road never lets me down its a residential area about 5 mins outside Newcastle ,it used to have loads of hotels on one road most of which have now converted to bars.A good little warm up place if you can put up with the students!You’re looking at about £5 for a taxi from here to city centre.The gate is always a safe choice to

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been to Newcastle a couple of times with the lads a few years ago, it's a great night out. Just remember it's fookin' freezing up there this time of the year.

Oh and if you're staying at the Holiday Inn in Washington, don't make too much noise when you get back from your night out, they fine you £120

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cyprus View Post

Oh and if you're staying at the Holiday Inn in Washington, don't make too much noise when you get back from your night out, they fine you £120
    Bravo to them! I hate staying in places when inconsiderate fuckers make a shitload of racket at 4 in the morning... we stayed at the Holiday Inn/Travel Lodge at the metro centre and a group of 6 birds from scotland got thrown out without refunds at 3.30am because they ignored several warnings from the security guard, we pissed ourselves and then had a nice nights sleep!

Purple Door was great for a saucy dance, the dances upstairs that cost a bit more involve them getting their rat out and fidgetting with it or you fidgetting if you want! (so my mate says! He had one)