Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Attention UK tourist shot dead in Texas bar

UK tourist shot dead in Texas bar

A British tourist has been shot dead in a bar in the United States. Thomas Reeve, 28, was killed when a man walked into the bar in Amarillo, Texas, and fired several times at people inside, say US media reports.
    The gunman also robbed and sexually assaulted other customers. US reports say 25-year-old Ray Carlos Cisneros is being questioned over the shooting.
    The Foreign and Commonwealth Office says its consulate is providing assistance to the family of Mr Reeve.
    Mr Reeve had been driving through America with two friends.
    Another friend described Mr Reeve as "lovely and easygoing".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8348249.stm
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: UK tourist shot dead in Texas bar

Good old Texas and their dumbass Gun Laws

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Good old Texas and their dumbass Gun Laws
    It's not the gun that really kills people mate it's the person behind the trigger.
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

From another news source:
    The suspect also forced a woman to take off some of her clothes and then sexually assaulted her in front of the other bar patrons. He also assaulted several other people in the bar, taking their purses and wallets, and stole money from the register.
    Source
    I've never heard of someone committing a sexual assault in the midst of an armed robbery. This guy must be seriously fucked in the head.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I've never heard of someone committing a sexual assault in the midst of an armed robbery. This guy must be seriously fucked in the head.
    Probably high on Crystal Meth mate

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

Thanks
    Karma Level

they wouldnt be able to if there was no trigger tho'

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll View Post
    It's not the gun that really kills people mate it's the person behind the trigger.
    The gun lobby always roll out that argument and it's pure bollocks. If he didn't have easy access to a gun he'd have to use a fucking spatula or something similar.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bobo06 View Post
    Probably high on Crystal Meth mate
    He should have tried Agassi's Crystal meth, it only made him do the cleaning!

MML
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

Thanks
    Karma Level

...yanks.
    Sent from my PC using a keyboard

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yup - Fucking dumbass rednecks and added extras from the Mexican borders (The Yanks live much further north .

Quakecon 2003, I was in Dallas for the event. Mainly a big piss up with all the clanmates etc. We headed out to a liquor store. I placed a bunch of items on the counter and was asked for ID. I apologised and advised I'd left my passport in the hotel.

The guy said he couldn't serve me because I didn't look 40 (Yes FORTY) - I was 27 at the time. I asked why I needed to look 40 when the legal drinking age is 21 and I'm quite obviously older than that. The guy said it was policy. Anyway, after I proceeded to tell him about how dumb his policy was he did the normal thing and said well if I didn't like it, he'd call his friend out back who had a "Nice shiny shotgun".

At the point I called him a pussy and told him to "Go get his fucking shotgun", i was bundled very very quickly out of the store by the guys I was with (whom were all American). They were screaming laughing but they did say that they got me out of there quickly because probability of the guy actually going and getting his shotgun was very high.

With regards to this saying about guns don't kill people, people kill people. Technically it is correct but realistically, it's bullshit but lets face it, without a gun you stand a considerably larger chance of survival or being able to get the fuck out.

Guns are the typical pussy American way of solving everything they can not solve diplomatically or with any manner of maturity. Unfortunately, Britain is steadily heading the same way.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll View Post
    I've heard this dipshit comment a thousand times. I live here - its the mentality and its the culture - and Texas is the worst of all the states.

Don't make moronic statements.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dpSparhawk View Post
    The guy said he couldn't serve me because I didn't look 40 (Yes FORTY) - I was 27 at the time. I asked why I needed to look 40 when the legal drinking age is 21 and I'm quite obviously older than that. The guy said it was policy. Anyway, after I proceeded to tell him about how dumb his policy was he did the normal thing and said well if I didn't like it, he'd call his friend out back who had a "Nice shiny shotgun".

At the point I called him a pussy and told him to "Go get his fucking shotgun",
    For starters it wasn't his policy - its a State policy and a fucking good one IMHO. Everyone gets carded no exceptions - I really do not miss going to a bar and having to deal with 200 fucking 16 year olds pissed as fuck trying to fight everyone - that kind of thing just doesn't happen where I live (Virginia).

Calling him a pussy - well that was just plain asking for it and what a dumbass typical Brit thing to do. You were very lucky m8.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    For starters it wasn't his policy - its a State policy and a fucking good one IMHO. Everyone gets carded no exceptions - I really do not miss going to a bar and having to deal with 200 fucking 16 year olds pissed as fuck trying to fight everyone - that kind of thing just doesn't happen where I live (Virginia).

Calling him a pussy - well that was just plain asking for it and what a dumbass typical Brit thing to do. You were very lucky m8.

LOL I know Rap but he wound me up. I suppose it wasn't just his policy, it was his attitude and the way he spoke to me that resulted in my calling him a pussy .

Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate the need to ask everyone for ID but I think the requirement to look 40 is a bit excessive

I still got my beer though as the guys went in and sorted it out .

Thanks
    Karma Level

sounds like alcohol is harder to get than guns, lol.. that is a good policy, lol

oh the irony, lol
    Sent from my PC using a keyboard