Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Muggers attack two-year-old girl

Muggers attack two-year-old girl

Police described the attack as a "frightening experience" for the victims

A two-year-old girl was punched in the head by two teenage girls during an attempted robbery in north-west London. The girl was with her mother when the pair were targeted by two female suspects in Preston Road, Wembley, at about 1645 GMT on Thursday.
    They demanded money from the mother before punching her in the arm and attacking her daughter.
    The attackers are described as being of Mediterranean appearance and aged between 14 and 18.
    "Although the victim and her daughter do not have any visible injuries, this was a frightening experience for them," said Det Insp Rebecca Reeves, of the Metropolitan Police.
    "We have released these images in the hope that someone may recognise the suspects and report them to the police."
    Muggers attack two-year-old girl

This has really pissed me off, gangs of albanian, romainian gypsies are roaming freely robbing, begging and doing stuff like this to a 2 yr old girl. This is fuxing ridiculous, i dont hit women but if id have seen these sorry excuses for a walking cunt i would have made sure they thought twice in future. This is what we have to expect due to this uk goverments insane asylum policy of the last few years. A BIG majority of people claiming asylum were criminals, theives, murderers, rapists and more. only until something really bad happens will we stand up and do something about it.

im honestly really angry about this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8348130.stm
    Last edited by Detector; 7th November 2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: added link
    A wise man once said " "

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Muggers attack two-year-old girl

Link?

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Done, thought id added it
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

That is one exception to the rule of not hitting a woman. I'd beat the fucking shit out of those bitches.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If nobody has any objections, I'd like to rape the pair

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    If nobody has any objections, I'd like to rape the pair

Shoot

W.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If someone EVER did that to my little boy they'd have to drag me off the attacker because I wouldn't stop until game over ! Fucking horrible little bitches. They should have one ear sliced off, one eye gouged out and their faces slashed and scarred. That way they can see peoples shocked faces,see them point at them with their one remaining eye and with their one remaining ear, hear the taunts and gasps of shock.

Attacking a poor defensless child is the lowest anyone can get.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've already told the missus that I will be doing jailtime for anyone messing with our little 'un. She says no problem as long as I do a good job on them.

I totally 100% agree with what's been said above - these 2 bitches would be dragged into an alley and beaten senseless.
    360 Gamertag: crazyai
    PSN Gamertag: psxgalaxy
    IM me at pushme.to

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    This has really pissed me off, gangs of albanian, romainian gypsies are roaming freely robbing, begging and doing stuff like this to a 2 yr old girl. This is fuxing ridiculous, i dont hit women but if id have seen these sorry excuses for a walking cunt i would have made sure they thought twice in future. This is what we have to expect due to this uk goverments insane asylum policy of the last few years. A BIG majority of people claiming asylum were criminals, theives, murderers, rapists and more. only until something really bad happens will we stand up and do something about it.
    Obviously agree that hitting a two year old is one of the worst crimes somebody could commit, but what has this got to do with gypsies and asylum seekers? I read over the article a few times and can't see where it says that.

I know at least one Scottish girl who could be described as "Mediterranean appearance" who just moved down to London, you best add Scottish asylum seekers to the list of suspects. Having naturally dark hair and a bit of fake tan leads to "Mediterranean appearance" and certainly isn't a sign of being either an asylum seeker or a criminal, thief, murderer or rapist.

Back on topic and away from the bizarre inclusion of asylum seekers into this unrelated incident, I hope that pair get caught. If they are 14-18 and already hitting children just to get some cash they need some police intervention now before it gets worse. And being in a female young offenders institute for committing a crime like that would probably deliver all the beatings you guys are planning, and more.
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TwoPlAnKs View Post
    Obviously agree that hitting a two year old is one of the worst crimes somebody could commit, but what has this got to do with gypsies and asylum seekers? I read over the article a few times and can't see where it says that.
    Spot on TwoPlanks. Whilst I agree with the comments above, and the fact that what these people have done is totally despicable, the fact that the girls are of mediterranean appearance doesn't make them albanians, romanians or asylum seekers, and to suggest otherwise until the truth is known is tantamount to racism. Yes, I know people will say I'm jumping on my high horse again, but the comments Detector has written are basically the sort of shit I would expect from the BNP, and its fucking disgraceful.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    Spot on TwoPlanks. Whilst I agree with the comments above, and the fact that what these people have done is totally despicable, the fact that the girls are of mediterranean appearance doesn't make them albanians, romanians or asylum seekers, and to suggest otherwise until the truth is known is tantamount to racism. Yes, I know people will say I'm jumping on my high horse again, but the comments Detector has written are basically the sort of shit I would expect from the BNP, and its fucking disgraceful.
    I second that... Yes we have a problem with immigration but it's not an open invitation to blanket classify most immigrants as criminals. I'd really like to see the official stat which shows "A BIG majority of people claiming asylum were criminals, theives, murderers, rapists and more"... You can't just make up accusations like that!
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post
    couldn't agree more...i for one do not want to read racist shit like that here or anywhere else...get your act together det...if you want to post shit like that pop over to stormfront or some other hate board...shame on you exploiting the assault of a child to spout that bile under a thin veil of outrage...you think people here are stupid and can't see it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i love north london.........thankfully this is a rare event, there has always been messed up people around. Its the same as those kids dropping a sink on thaat other kids face a little while back, so its not fair to blame it on asylum seekers being let in because quite a few are just trying to get somewhere in life and have barely anything. However if i did see this happen i would go for a fly kick and a fart in the face

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

They would be quietly put in a lock up tied and severly battered then repaired and battered .........often without batting an eye

jag

I'm not racist i hate everybody

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Got to love the PC brigade. I can't be bothered getting involved in an argument about it however...

Fair enough, nothing in this article sugest that these muggers are imigrants however you can't deny the fact that with imigration you get more crime. As pointed out the UK breeds it's own sick fucks but I feel that Dets point has been missed slightly and it's frustrating when anyone mentions imigration and crime and the fact that people are fed up of it, everyone starts jumping on the racist bandwagon. We have enough crime in this country as it is without letting all the other crims in as well.

And before BBK and the rest of the PC brigade starts spouting shit at me I'm not saying all imigrants are crims but that we should have a better vetting system. (my GF's family are from the Ukraine)

And as for these little bitches I hope they get caught and analy fisted by some warden in the young offenders however I doubt it.

This is all I'll say on the matter so let the PC cnuts let rip

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by liveseytowers View Post
    And before BBK and the rest of the PC brigade starts spouting shit at me I'm not saying all imigrants are crims but that we should have a better vetting system. (my GF's family are from the Ukraine)
    I don't know why you're banging on about immigrants, these girls are more than likely born in Britain. The definition of an immigrant is somebody who was born outside of the UK.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    I don't know why you're banging on about immigrants, these girls are more than likely born in Britain. The definition of an immigrant is somebody who was born outside of the UK.
    Because the goverments policy on asylum was mentioned in the original post.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by liveseytowers View Post
    Because the goverments policy on asylum was mentioned in the original post.
    That was the OP speculating, but I'm sure the mother in the attack would have mentioned it if the girls were threatening her with foreign accents. Therefore immigration has absolutely nothing to do with this story, which is why I'm surprised its reared its ugly head.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think there is a lot of confusion in this thread between the difference between immigration and asylum.
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cenus_ View Post
    I think there is a lot of confusion in this thread between the difference between immigration and asylum.
    Well I'm certainly fucking confused about how either of them got brought up in the first place
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast