Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Wife involved in a car crash

Got a phone call at 3 ish. The sis inlaw said the wifey was involved in a crash. So i got there asap. Turns out the fecking woman was speeding down the road with her indicator on to turn left. The wife saw this and proceeded to come out of her junction to turn right. BIG MISTAKE. this bint hit our car in the middle of the road and totalled the car. My kids were inside the car but were unharmed but shocked. This CUNT of a FEMALE driver said that she wasnt turning left cos she live just down the road. CUNTING bitch forgot to turn off her indicators whilst turning left off York Road. WHY ARE WOOMEN DRIVERS THICK.

She was in a hurry to get home to see her son was home from work. FECKING BITCH. Wifey rang the police and they came in minutes. This driver gave her details and fled the scene.

Fecking woomen drivers

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Wife involved in a car crash

Never trust any indicators, an unwritten rule I always adhere to!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I know but women drivers are women drivers. The wifey learned a valuable lessen

Thanks
    Karma Level

just be glad your wife and kids are ok the car can be replaced pal. I always wait to see where drivers go when there driving down the round with indicators on but i have had a few close scrapes myself normally a taxi lol there nearly as bad as women drivers them fuckers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Never trust any indicators, an unwritten rule I always adher to!
    Couldn't agree more.
    It amazes me how many times you see people driving along with indicators flashing away. doesn't the click click get on the nerves of these drivers, or do they have the radio on so loud they can't hear it. Failing that the little green flashing light on the dashboard should give them a clue.
    At least no one is hurt badly.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Glad everyone is ok mate and i dont want to sound out of order but maybe you should be asking your wife why she pulled out in front of a speeding car, if it wasn't slowing down to turn the corner then maybe that was an indicator (excuse the pun) that the car was not turning.

I can only echo the points already made on here, you should really wait until you see the car slowing down and turning before pulling out.

Also brace yourself as your wife may get the blame for the accident and the stupid bint with incator left on will probably claim for whiplash etc

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whatever the ins and outs of who's at fault mate, glad no-ones hurt. Material things can be replaced unlike people. Hopefully everyone will learn from it and it never happens again.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Were fully comp so thats ok. She will loose a few years no claims but will get a new car out of it. I do alot of driving and at least once a week i see sum cnut with their indicator still left on after they have turned. worse than the feckers that cant be bothered to tell you their about to turn

Thanks
    Karma Level

Law states your wife would be responsible for pulling out due to the fact you are always told not to pull out untill the car has passed, glad the wife and kids are fine tho, surely fleeing the scene of an accident is against the law tho??? is she hiding something?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good point mikey, thats got me thinking, not sure what annoys me most though, indicators left on or indicators not used. Mmmm

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tigro View Post
    Law states your wife would be responsible for pulling out due to the fact you are always told not to pull out untill the car has passed, glad the wife and kids are fine tho, surely fleeing the scene of an accident is against the law tho??? is she hiding something?
    She was in a hurry to see her son from work. She stated this and wanted to leave after giving her details. But the wife didnt take her details and told her to wait for the police to arrive. Once they arrived, she gave her details and left in her car. The police when i arrived told me that she had insurance

Thanks
    Karma Level

They should of breatherlized her and your wife too if the poilce attended. I know its policy for the old bill round here when they attend a RTA.

You can check to see if she was insured here askmid.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Glad everyones ok Mickey, thats the main thing. I only passed my test in January and fuck me there's some utter stupid drivers out there! Yesterday I had to slam my brakes on, she (yes a woman driver!) pulled out in front of me coming from a side road. Similar to your wifes situation but I didn't have my indicator on! Fucking new stock for my shop went everywhere in the back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Indidcators??? This tells me two things....
    1. It wasn't a BMW
    2. It didn't happen in London

In all seriousness though hope she's alright, an accident like that could give nasty whiplash. She should go to the doctors and get referred to check it out or it could end up causing pain for years - I should know
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

First off I am glad your mrs and kids were alright mate.

Worryingly this
    She was in a hurry to see her son from work.
    So she has a son that I presume lives with her, who works, who she must see every day.........

1ncest anyone..........!!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/m...em-t55701.html
    Last edited by ekkl; 17th November 2009 at 12:35 AM.
    Banned Scammer

Thanks
    Karma Level

glad they are all ok, thats the main thing obviously that you think of, then when youve sunk in they are all ok then your anger kicks in like it has now with you and i dont blame you.

I was a passenger in a car, driving down the avenue by us, there is a cut in the road to the right, a woman came from the cut in to the right, but she drove RITE AT us and was looking to the right, smack band right into the drivers side door and shunted our car onto the kerb, she wasnt even going that fast but the shunt was weird.

First time id been in a crash and its true what they say, its like its happening in slow motion and i really was hurt, the seatbelt really hurt my shoulder, but the worse pain came on the next day, this woman claimed that was the first accident she had EVER had, i said are you kidding love, you were looking to the right but driving forward, how could you miss a huge silver focus right in front of you.

She got a new car out of it, and thankfully accepted all responsibility
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see.
    One chance out between two worlds. Fire Walk With Me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Forever told when I was learning to drive not to move until the oncoming traffic starts to turn when indicating.

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry to hear about the accident, bits of metal can be replaced, jut make sure wife and kids aren't injured
    "When i rape you i'll remember to make sure your kneeling facing the television with Fawlty towers on uk gold." - B.I.G.

Thanks
    Karma Level

good to hear no-one was hurt... sounds to me like the cops should do her for fleeing the accident... who's to say she wasn't over the limit? If that had happened to me, i'd have took her keys until the cops arrived, that bitch would have been going nowhere.

We had something once where a mate of mine was taking us to footy, and some lad indicated left (to park on the side of the road) but he was opposite some parking spaces so we went around him and overtook, he then turned to the right very quickly (like boy racers do) and slammed into the side of us. Fucking clown. Once we checked we were ok we got out and the two lads in the other car looked a bit dopey and the car stunk of weed. We called the cops as he was trying to shift the blame, the cops found some spliffs in the car and needless to say that we were cleared of any wrong doing as these twats were stoned. I could have throttled the fuckers. I missed the footy for that!!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

as all before me have said, glad no one was hurt and the wife and kiddies are ok m8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast