Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question thoughts on these

Just been speaking to a personal trainer from another gym who visited our gym for a workout tonight. The guy was fucking huge and I got to speaking to him about diet and supplements etc.

He pulled some of these out of his training bag :

http://www.solosupplements.co.uk/?p=...ils&prod_id=80

Anyone ever used them ?

My first line of thought was if this guy who had arms the size of my thighs uses them then they can't be shit can they ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: thoughts on these

Supplements are nothing without diet, exercise and rest. I presume the size of his arms have nothing to do with this supplement, since it is for fat burning. Maybe how cut they are did but I guess that would be about it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the truth is, anyone whos massive, is using other supplements, of the illegal variety.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beacytan View Post
    the truth is, anyone whos massive, is using other supplements, of the illegal variety.
    I don't think you can tar all with one brush mate.

This guy gave me a strong lecture on diet and it was me who bought up the topic of fat burners.

He also told me he had started training 11 years ago.

When I say massive I mean of this proportion

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by beacytan View Post
    With wank like that you could work in a Brothel.

What sort of info were you after on them 4me2? There are lots of fat burners out there that all essentially do the same thing, based around the same ingredients just in different quantities. I would say if you were on a cut I wouldn't use them until the last 4-5 weeks, just to put the icing on the cake.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike View Post
    With wank like that you could work in a Brothel.

What sort of info were you after on them 4me2? There are lots of fat burners out there that all essentially do the same thing, based around the same ingredients just in different quantities. I would say if you were on a cut I wouldn't use them until the last 4-5 weeks, just to put the icing on the cake.
    Basically I'm struggling to shift the last 3-Kg's I think I need to lose.

I've shed 3 and half stone since January but Since MidAugust progress has been very slow.

I've tried Thermobol and they are fucking bad news for side effects.

Tried MS-LX7 which are not too bad.

Also tried Forza T5 which seem ok.

Basically I was just asking people who have been in the game longer what they find good.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have you reassessed your diet? I know it's not the answer to your specific question, but it could also be a contributing factor.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike View Post
    Have you reassessed your diet? I know it's not the answer to your specific question, but it could also be a contributing factor.
    I think a lot is due to my age (43) and sitting on my arse 12 hours a day on shifts.

The blubber I built up over the space of 15 years so I'm not expecting to create miracles.

Just got a little lose stuff in the gut area now that I think losing the last 2-3 KGs will cure.

I've only been using the gym for the last 3 and half months mainly cross trainer and various lifting machines.

I asked for a new training programme last night so I'll see how that looks.

I have been doing a lot of things wrong and went back to basics again a couple of weeks back.

I'm certainly not ready or confident enough to jump into the weights arena with the big boys yet though.

One thing I have noticed though is that the big guys who you think will be be most intimidating are not at all. They are always ready to offer advise and help whereas the stick insect wannabees are too far up their own arses to listen let alone help others. These arseholes with their designer gear are too busy looking at their pretty faces in the mirror to notice anyone else around them and totally overlook the fact they have zero muscle.

Some of the strongest guys I've meet in the gym don't look it at all infact you'd get the impression they are out of condition. It wasn't till I got to talking to a few I realised my utter beginners mistake, these guys are/were bulking up to increase mass. Making that mistake is as bad saying all big people take illegal enhances so lesson learnt.

Watch what people do and how they perform and act and you'll see some surprises and learn. Also when I see big people it encourages you to progress as you can see what is possible.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    Some of the strongest guys I've meet in the gym don't look it at all infact you'd get the impression they are out of condition.
    I noticed this too last week. A skinny guy with upper arms about the size of my wrists went over to the dumbells, picked up a 20KG, and proceeded to do the slowest, most controlled 20 reps I have ever seen in my life.

Cunt was just warming up, too!