OK, this is actually a proper, sensible, recruitment request. I am trying to recruit a fairly low-level QA analyst with web-based UI experience, ideally with exposure to a large-scale, multi-lingual website. The job is based in Surrey, and is in a location that would really require a car to get here. Its going to be rather monotonous work, and the candidate must be able to work on their own initiaitve at all times. The role would probably suit someone with 18 months to 2 years QA exposure.

I am having an awful time with agencies sending me through really good candidates - but the truth is they are probably TOO good for this role. The salary is very good for a role of this calibre but I will not put how much here because I don't want people taking the piss. Nor will I say anything about the company so please don't ask, but it is a multi-national organisation. If you have any questions about the role feel free to post them here or PM me, really whichever suits you best.

Like I said, this is a serious posting. I am interviewing two candidates tomorrow, but neither are inspiring me on paper, I won't be confirming anything until Monday at the absolute earliest so if I get any sensible applications through there is a very real chance of an early interview next week.