Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Hit-and-run death crash asylum seeker can stay in UK

This makes my fucking blood boil. This cunt should be gassed. Lets hope he gets tied to a car and dragged along the road. Another reason why we should kick all these cunts out the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8429896.stm

Hit-and-run death crash asylum seeker can stay in UK

Amy Houston was found under the wheels of Ibrahim's car

An asylum seeker who fatally struck a girl with his car then fled the scene has won the right to stay in the UK. Aso Mohammed Ibrahim, 31, of Blackburn, hit Amy Houston, 12, in 2003. He was later jailed for four months.
    He faced deportation but successfully invoked human rights legislation granting him the right to a "family life" in the UK.
    Justice Secretary and Blackburn MP Jack Straw said he will be seeking to appeal against the decision.
    'Extremely disappointed'
    The UK Border Agency is also considering an appeal.
    Amy Houston was found trapped under the wheels of Ibrahim's Rover in Newfield Road, Blackburn, in November 2003. She died later in hospital.
    Ibrahim was jailed for four months by Blackburn magistrates for driving while disqualified and failing to stop after an accident.
    The father-of-two was due to be deported after he was taken into the custody of the UK Border Agency.
    But the Iraqi Kurd claimed it was too dangerous to return to his homeland and won the right to stay in Britain after a lengthy series of appeals at the Manchester Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.

Ibrahim had failed in all of his previous attempts to gain asylum

Jo Liddy, regional director of the UK Border Agency in the North West, said: "We are extremely disappointed at the court's decision to allow Mr Ibrahim's appeal against removal from the UK.
    "We have made it clear that we will prioritise the removal of those foreign nationals who present the most risk of harm to the public."
    An agency spokesman added it was likely it would consider an appeal against the decision.
    Blackburn MP Mr Straw said he found the judge's decision "very disappointing".
    He said: "I will be speaking to the home secretary to see if there's any way we can appeal against this decision, and I will also be talking to the family.
    "They have been through an awful time."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hit-and-run death crash asylum seeker can stay in UK

a fucking disgrace

we should follow the usa example, commit crime and forfeit our countrys 'hospitality'

Thanks
    Karma Level

How can someone with apparently no regard for the law be allowed to stay

the judge / chair needs removing

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hope he dies of aids the cunt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

He faced deportation but successfully invoked human rights legislation granting him the right to a "family life" in the UK. What about the rights of the girls family who have had their lives ruined because of this low life immigrant cunt.

Fucking cunt with his burberry, kill this fucking cunt, fucking immigrant bastard. I hope he is tortured and killed then meets Muhammed and his 70 virgins in hell.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
    He faced deportation but successfully invoked human rights legislation granting him the right to a "family life" in the UK. What about the rights of the girls family who have had their lives ruined because of this low life immigrant cunt.

Fucking cunt with his burberry, kill this fucking cunt, fucking immigrant bastard. I hope he is tortured and killed then meets Muhammed and his 70 virgins in hell.
    I think you started this thread so that you could have a racist rant. I bet it is not the first time. The child in question died in 2003, after stepping out in to the road. Irrespective of his prior driving ban, the child/parent made a fatal mistake (which unfortunately happens all too often). His crime was to lose his bottle & flee the scene of an accident. Hence he only got 4 months. He deserved to go to jail, and every time he gets caught driving without a license he should get a custodial sentence. That said, he might be a chav, but he is no rapist, murderer, etc.,. & doesn't warrant the level of vitriol used against him.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6966402.ece

re the invocation of human rights legislation as a defense against deportation - he does have a British wife & 2 (British) children from that marriage. His children should have rights too. It's also a bit rich that Jack Straw should be complaining that he can't be deported to Iraq. He has only himself to blame on that score.
    'Punctuality, regularity, discipline, industry, thoroughness, are a set of 'slave' virtues.' G. D. H. Cole

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can see your point pattikins, but I doubt they'll be much sympathy for this guy one here.

Also the story states that he married a British woman and had kids after this girl was killed. Considering that he would have known that he had a case against him to be deported, he sure didn't waste any time setting himself up with a family.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin View Post

After consulting with the team I'm giving you a 7 day ban.

Make no mistake if I hadn't consulted them then I'd have just sent you packing permanently.

When you return from your ban if you show any hint of posting this bile on DF then you will be gone permanently.

I'm still shocked that noone thought to hit the report button on this thread to be honest.