Close

Thread: Stripping

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Stripping

Can anyone help? I've heard about the strpping system, does it work or will i just end up spunking all my cash to no avail!

CATCH THAT PIGEON

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Stripping

Stripping 'systems' are a total waste of money, same as 99% of all other winning solutions and money making ideas for winning on fruit machines. at the end of the day the things like you see on ebay promising to sell you ways to make hundreds by using 'their' guides etc is just a way to make money from you.
    most of it is false information and the rest is so old i would not even waste time reading it.
    The genuine stuff you will never hear about - until that is either someone puts a stop to it or there is no more money to be made - in this situation thats when you would see it placed on ebay and the like. i did a small guide a while back and ill see if i can dig it up - its basics but might help.

remember there is only one winner and thats the arcades,
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector
    Stripping 'systems' are a total waste of money, same as 99% of all other winning solutions and money making ideas for winning on fruit machines. at the end of the day the things like you see on ebay promising to sell you ways to make hundreds by using 'their' guides etc is just a way to make money from you.
    most of it is false information and the rest is so old i would not even waste time reading it.
    The genuine stuff you will never hear about - until that is either someone puts a stop to it or there is no more money to be made - in this situation thats when you would see it placed on ebay and the like. i did a small guide a while back and ill see if i can dig it up - its basics but might help.

remember there is only one winner and thats the arcades,
    thats one of the smartest things ive read on here! i dont know of anyone who hasnt made more money then they have spent on fruitys.
    Even though i did once win £75 out of the machine at my football club, i still reckon that ive put about £300 into them over the years.
    im soooooooooo addicted! i need help!!!:splease

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spent more than they made, maybe?
    20 single men... 20 single women... 300 ravenous monkeys! Melanie,- START THE MACHINE!!!