Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox 360 iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free

From team-xecuter.com:

We have supported C4E and Team Jungle for some time now and it is so ridiculous to us when we see so much garbage and drama being posted around on different forums. First we see some sites trying to sell iXtreme LT for stupid amounts of money, then the price goes in half then it doubles then it shows as out of stock? Then of course everyone bitches about C4E even though this wasn't his idea and these guys also forget that the iXtreme firmwares are his work and no one else's - he owes nothing to no one. He should be lauded with credits and support not with bitching and whining, I'm surprised he even bothers any more but we also know how much he loves to do this work. It really is pathetic to see some fools post crap like that, but i guess the console scene never changes does it.

Now we see attempts at "cracking" a pre-release demo version of the LT firmware and people trying to gain credits and "pats on the back" for this work. All we can say is - we've looked at both firmwares - the real Lt and the leaked one. Take our advise - don't use the leaked incomplete version and connect to Xbox Live.

We developed bios's for many years and know how much time and effort it takes to do this kind of work - we fully support C4E in all the work he does and as members of the scene we thank him for it.

Anyway the guys at Team Jungle have updated their Twitter page with this info:
    "iXtreme LT will release shortly as promised for free. Unofficial files are incomplete and unsafe. Protection was to prevent unofficial use!"

Maybe you should start giving a few posts of appreciation - then maybe you will see Benq, Samsung & Hitachi versions too - because they won't come from anyone else we can assure you of that much.
    News-Source: team-xecuter.com and twitter.com/TeamJungle

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: iXtreme LT To Be Released Shortly - For Free

Is this statement just a Coincidence after the leakage ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fear345 View Post
    Is this statement just a Coincidence after the leakage ?

Do you mean like how the much pleaded for Ixtreme 1.61 for Liteon's came out straight after the unofficial unstealthed release was made available ?

I really don't know what to make of the whole situation to be honest...I have some crazy vision of C4E being manipulated and persuaded by someone else that he really shouldnt be releasing his products for the fun of it anymore, and all he really wants to do is get on with it.

I just wish people would stop ripping into the team until official announcements are made.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Always been the same m8 ppl want it yesterday and for free yet half of them will charge there m8's for flashing lol just makes me laugh