Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Xbox 360 Team Xecuter xDrive 360 – Black Edition

From team-xecuter.com:

After many requests we have made the xDrive 360 Black Edition for those with the Elite consoles. The price is the same as the first xDrive 360 and will be available from all Xecuter retailers from next week.

Note to current xDrive Users: Remember to switch to your internal stock (unflashed) DVD drive when performing system updates

Official Site: team-xecuter.com

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Team Xecuter xDrive 360 – Black Edition

Just to let you all know I have just installed on of theses as I was fed up of keep switching my 360's over. Bought the kit and a new BenQ Drive to spoof as the Lite-on on my unbanned 360.

I made a extention to the power cable(there is a power adaptor which sit's between the 360 and the power brick and plug's in to the back of the xDrive which is not shown in the pic) because there is not enough room to sit the xDrive on top of my 360 so it's sit's to the left hand side of my 360 on it's side (the same way round as if you had your 360 stood up).

A nice feature to add to the xDrive would be the ability to plug you network cable in to the xDrive and a lead from the xDrive to the 360 so when you pressed the button to select the external drive (your offline drive) it would kill the network connection so no chance of going online with the flashed drive.

ss30

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post

A nice feature to add to the xDrive would be the ability to plug you network cable in to the xDrive and a lead from the xDrive to the 360 so when you pressed the button to select the external drive (your offline drive) it would kill the network connection so no chance of going online with the flashed drive.

ss30
    Not a bad shout that mate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

why not just flash ur xdrive with lt

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bennym View Post
    why not just flash ur xdrive with lt
    flash xDrive with what!. The xDrive is designed so you dont need 2 Xboxes, I had 1 for Live and 1 for backups but it was a pain in the arse keep switching them over so now I have 2 Xboxes in 1. I still need to remove my network cable when playing backups so my flashed xDrive does not go on live and ban my Xbox.

Do you see bennym

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

look im using the xdrive i play copied games in it which have been stealth patch dont play games untill they are released and when updates are out from microsoft just switch back to stock drive easy

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

look im using the xdrive i play copied games in it which have been stealth patch dont play games untill they are released and when updates are out from microsoft just switch back to stock drive easy
    If you are using it online you run the risk of being flagged and then banned month's down the line which is what happened last November. MS didn't ban on the fact that you played copied games they banned because you had a flashed drive.

On here some where is a post saying that some one flashed their 360 went online and got banned with in an hour without playing a backup all because they had a flashed drive I'm not running that risk that's all.

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

xDrive sound like a good idea to me

Thanks
    Karma Level

MS didn't ban on the fact that you played copied games they banned because you had a flashed drive.
    nobody can prove any ban theory.. you can still get flagged in any of the log files on your 360 while playing offline with your flashed xdrive.

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Flat View Post
    nobody can prove any ban theory.. you can still get flagged in any of the log files on your 360 while playing offline with your flashed xdrive.
    I'll have to wait and see what happens then, could have been a waste of money

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

waste of money.. team xecuter.. no!

..seems they have cottened on to nintendo's strategy, change the hardware in some minor way and bang, you have a whole new product to over-hype and charge over the odds for..
    Sent from my PC using a keyboard

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Possy_99 View Post
    waste of money.. team xecuter.. no!

..seems they have cottened on to nintendo's strategy, change the hardware in some minor way and bang, you have a whole new product to over-hype and charge over the odds for..
    Thats a bit harsh, they produce some quality stuff at reasonable prices.

If you dont want it or have a need for it fair enough but to a lot of people their products are A+++

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by SiE View Post
    Thats a bit harsh, they produce some quality stuff at reasonable prices.

If you dont want it or have a need for it fair enough but to a lot of people their products are A+++
    The only gripe I got with the kit is that where the white sata cable plugs in to the back of the drive it's not a very good fit and comes loose you only have to touch it for it to work/not work and my kit had no screws to hold it together.

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Flat View Post
    .. you can still get flagged in any of the log files on your 360 while playing offline with your flashed xdrive.

..this is what I believe, some kind of flag in xbox memory/log, even if you have a 2nd drive if that flag has been tripped at any point in the past then you can be banned..

if this is the case then this isn't going to save you from being banned - so what's the point?

I have bought one of their products before, to extract keys - because it was the only way.. I didn't have any issues with that product.. but since then I have seen many bot posts on here about this and that - and to me it seems all these products for 2nd drives, firmwares etc are not really beneficial (if the above is true)

Thanks
    Karma Level

inside the xbox you have a chip called the nand chip this stores infomation about what games you have played now if u r not stealth patching games u will get banned also if you are playing games b4 they are released in your country u will be flagged and then band later on untill microsoft release an up date 4 xbox live u wont know anything till then there is one coming in march so wait till then.

Thanks
    Karma Level

£80 quid-ish for drive and enclosure?

personally i'd rather just shell out £99 for 2nd box with a fresh 12 month warranty.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Possy_99 View Post
    £80 quid-ish for drive and enclosure?

personally i'd rather just shell out £99 for 2nd box with a fresh 12 month warranty.
    how much ?

they are 44.95 m8 - and the drives you can get brand new for less than 20 - add to that the 10% DF Coupon that you are all given and its even better.

Like the others said you don't have to buy it - imho its a really nice bit of kit. Not for everyone tho. Don't be one of those dumb haters who talk smack about shit that they have no interest in.

I'd also like to add - can someone show me where it mentions anything in Xecuter's product description about this making your Xbox Live safe ?

I personally use mine for easy updating and as an 0800 drive (as kreon is worthless now) - naturally doing live updates when switching to a stock drive can't do any harm - it was even C4E himself who suggested to do that with this product

inside the xbox you have a chip called the nand chip this stores infomation about what games you have played now if u r not stealth patching games u will get banned also if you are playing games b4 they are released in your country u will be flagged and then band later on untill microsoft release an up date 4 xbox live u wont know anything till then there is one coming in march so wait till then.
    and.....you're an idiot. I won't even bother to explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post
    The only gripe I got with the kit is that where the white sata cable plugs in to the back of the drive it's not a very good fit and comes loose you only have to touch it for it to work/not work and my kit had no screws to hold it together.
    My cable is absolutely solid m8 ? and no screws ? So have you actually contacted where you got it from to get that sorted ?

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    My cable is absolutely solid m8 ? and no screws ? So have you actually contacted where you got it from to get that sorted ?
    I got it from modtraders. I got a few screws from pc's and the like around so I just found 2 that would do the job.

Cheapreefer on instagram

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

How do you know there is one coming in march?

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

He has shown he has no clue how the bans work and also no clue about anything else. Another garbage post like that and i'll make sure he's chucked from DF. idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast