Make money with your mobile phone

Thread: Make money with your mobile phone

colinjohn1 said:

Default Make money with your mobile phone

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And no I am not an Affiliate !!
    Last edited by ABCMan; 30th August 2002 at 02:01 AM.

andyroo said:

I joined up to this ages ago - they sent about 10 messages then they stopped - Its a weird one

Epiphany said:

And did you get any money from it?

{film_man} said:

hmm looks like a wast of time

Epiphany said:

thats what i think but iof you actually do get money from it then it cant be bad

ABCMan said:

odd thing is the link used at the top drops in as an affiliate best to paste the link and remove the end section (or i could edit it out )

andyroo said:

Originally posted by Epiphany
    And did you get any money from it?
    lol - nope. I even signed up again and they are still messing about. I say sod them

stimpy said:

Well I've just signed up so I'll keep you posted here as to how it goes, if I get any vouchers etc....

BM said:

Might give it a go with an old mobile that I dont use any more, if it actually works!

Cheers
    BM

Cam said:

i was gonna say that get an old mobile sim and use that every day to turn it on and then delet um and turn it off got to be easy?

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

WTD said:

cant you just register all the mobile numbers posted in Auto Trader for example, and collect the money for them??

Danger Mouse said:

i subscribed 2 this a while ago n suddenly all txts stopped, then when it came 2 loggin in i couldnt remeber my password so i foned em n got given a loads ov b0ll0x excuses as 2 y i had 2 fone bk.

just cause the subject was brought up again i decided 2 e-mail them n ask them y they stopped sendin messages, altho i dont xpect a reply itll b intrestin if i do.

gunner said:

Originally posted by WTD
    cant you just register all the mobile numbers posted in Auto Trader for example, and collect the money for them??
    Lol I must of registered about 10 of my mates numbers and I still have not seen any cash.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]