Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Best X-box xhip?

Ok here's the thing, I was in hospital for like 2months and when I get out everbody is have you heard the xbox has been chipped.
    Naturally I tried researching it myself and all but every I look the news is either really old or really bias.
    So what IS tthe best chip to get as of right NOW?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Best chip this week.

Well, in a few more weeks the Exodus NO SOLDER chip will be out, the jury is out on that one though as info is extremely limited on it. Something to look at though. As of today, 9/5, I would have to say the PC-BioXX/OpenBox mod is the best. Just as many wires as X-Ecuter but with the ability to flash upgrade in the future, X-Ecuter does not have flashing capability. Plus, installing X-Ecuter is a bitch! The 9 plug fills have had a 0% success rate for myself and 6 others that have tried it that I personally know. The features are nice, but I can not honestly recommend it since the OpenBox is out. I have the X-Ecuter in mine, 4 hour install/removal after attemting to install it straight to the motherboard. Using wires instead of fills fix my problems, but I now have the OpenBox on order and should get that early next week. You can bet I will be ripping out my X-Ecuter and putting in the OpenBox asap.

Hope that helps, I was actually expecting a flame here from others for you asking the ?. So many love to say, "Use the search button" because this question is asked at least once a week. Just letting you know.. not flaming.

Thanks
    Karma Level

First of all if you cant get a X-Ecuteor chip installed you are the one with the problem. That chip is for people like yourselfs who are stupid ignorant and useless, i can solder one with a blindfold on while taking a shit. You dont even have to remove the mobo to do it, just take the lid off the damn thing and drop some solder in the fukking holes, round out the hole on the mobo with a pinhead jam the wire in there and tack some solder on it. Wheres the problem, did you forget to change your diaper? Dont give advice on something unless your not a moran.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by marcdaddy
    unless your not a moran.
    oooh...you ruined your beautiful flame. It's extra funny to me because i knew a kid whose last name was 'Moran.'

Well kid, i hope you don't speak english--then maybe this is ok.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What the fuck is your problem? Go to xbox scene or xbox hacker and see just how many fucking idiots are out there? Why is is I have installed HUNDREDS of mod chips for PSX/DC/PS2 and never had a single problem. Then comes X-Ecuter and EVERY person I know that tried to install had the EXACT same problem, and EVERYTIME, installing wires or a socket resolved the problem. Do some fucking research next time asshole before you open your ignorant mouth. There are tons of people from all over the world saying the exact same problem when it comes to X-Ecuter... Flashing Red/Green after install. I didn't say the chip was bad, but it is insane to install a chip to the motherboard like they tell you to... Try getting it off when it doesnt work and tell me how easy it is!!!! Or better yet, when you need to upgrade it when it becomes useless... Errrr... not much to say now do you?

Oh ya, and exactly what part of my first post was wrong? There are HUNDREDS of post about how bad the X-Ecuter install is, so that was 100% accurate, the OpenBox IS the best mod out today, correct? So, where was I "stupid ignorant and useless"?

The ignorant assholes are everywhere... as you can painfully see. Why ANYONE tries and help people here is beyond me. I will never make that mistake again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

marcdaddy, you are a fucking "moran"........lol...you dumb motherfucker. Go flame somewhere else bitch. Ace25 was just trying to help someone out you big fucking dumbass motherfucker. The least you could do is answer the damn post.

Wait for the no solder chip man...

Thanks
    Karma Level

godzen
    as in south park "Whoa Dude"

nailing him

hehe

Social Networking Bookmarks