Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Who Are The ****ers???

Poll to everyone from outside Manchester and Liverpool.

Who are the worst people in general out of the mancunians or scousers??
    Steve Coppell & Wayne Rooney....... Born in Croxteth....... MADE IN MANCHESTER!!!
    -------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mancs get my vote, see it must be true 100% mancunians
    Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.
    -Isaac Asimov

ABCMan

Default Re: Who Are The ****ers???

Originally posted by flick
    Poll to everyone from outside Manchester and Liverpool.
    but thats not fair, liverpool fans tend to live in liverpool

Thanks
    Karma Level

i'm not talking about fans i'm talking about the people!!

On the flip side mancunians will get a bad result here as rival fans don't like Man U! (and i've posted in a football forum)

and so will say they don't like mancunains based on man U!

But yes you are right in what you say that liverpool don't have an international fan base like man U has!

Just the local liverpool muggers and petty thieves tend to be liverpool fans!!

I mean why would a young boy in china want a liverpool shirt??
    Steve Coppell & Wayne Rooney....... Born in Croxteth....... MADE IN MANCHESTER!!!

ABCMan

I mean why would a young boy in china want a liverpool shirt??
    well.....
    1) to give an excuse to go out mugging ppl
    2) cos he h8s scum u
    3) cos hes made a mess and the latest scum u shirt isnt absorbent enough
    4) cos he needs something red to show what a good little commie he is
    5) cos its handy to stop the neighbours tv screen getting scratched

just a few ideas

i voted against the mancs based purely on the football team (and i dont mean the real manchester football team, i mean the scum at trafford park), if this had been in the d&d then i guess i'd have voted the other way as i have nothing against true mancs, but fear for my cars safety every time i take the kids to the skatepark in liverpool, but since this is football the poll here gave me no choice, it was, is and always be scum u the most hated team in english football

ABCMan

Thanks
    Karma Level

sucess breeds hate!!! (jelousy)

why do you think the two chioces are liverpool and man U???

the most sucessfull clubs of ALL TIME!!!

nobody gives a shit about anyone else!!

the northwest is slightly below sea level as its weighed down by all the silverware!!!

haha!!

ABCMan

you could be correct on the silverware issue, but i assure you its nothing to do with success that ppl h8 scum u, its about their whingeing, its about their aparent backhanders to refs (i assume you watched the derby match the other week?).

I've hated scum u since i was a kid and i assure you that i'm old enough not to hate them because of their success, if that was the case then my hatred would be for liverpool or leeds as they were by dar the most successfull teams of my youth but the fact is that then, as now, scum were hated, the only difference is that then at least most scum fans came from manchester and not as now by car from the south. i certainly have nothing against people from manchester (my brother and sister live near there in prestbury)but, i can imagine a lot of more recent (younger) scum u haters dont realy hate the team as much as they hate the fans who without doubt will stop "suporting" them as soon as their form drops and they start to slip down the table (which happens to every team, ask liverpool or leeds fans).

ABCMan

Thanks
    Karma Level

apparent backhanders???

I if it was apparent we would have been investigated!!

that is just bitterness!!

i could say the ref gave liverpool longer in the chelsea game because they were title contenders..

but no..

the ref thing is a VERY weak argument indeed!!

Manchester United were big in the 60s under busby.... remember the first english club to win the european cup etc???

This was why peoples fathers or friends fathers etc hated man U.... Success&jelousy!! This is then rubbed off on kids at an early age.

Hence "I don't know why i hate them.... i just do"

You can't tell me you hate them from an early age because of the polotics of the club and fans!!!

bollocks mate its because "the spotty kid in the corner of class likes them and you hated him because he smells!!"

thats why kids don't like things.....or they copy adults.....

I heard my uncle say i hate Man U so I do!!!

there is a reason for EVERYTHING!

To say you "hate" something for no good reason is a bit childish don't you think???

ABCMan

possibly, my dislike of scum u came about while i was at school, it certainly wasnt from friends or relative as they couldnt give a fcuk about soccer, maybe one of my teachers was a scum fan, i realy dont remember, i do know that those who followed football at schooll seemed to be mainly chelsea or liverpool fans (2 teams about which i have no feelings whatsoever) but if memory serves me correctly charlie george had something to do with the chelsea "fans" and i suppose liverpool was just down to the fact that at that time they were winning everything in sight (like u lot now).

Of course there is no proof of scum bribing the refs, just as there was no proof that they had acted illegaly in signing that defender, untill the truth came out (in a rather poor book), i guess now it appears to everyone that no one in football is prepared to say anything to or provide suitable punishment (when required) to scum in just the same way that a lot of ref's seem to see rather less of scums fouling tactics that for those of any other team.

BTW, do you live in this forum?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Abc Man
    fans who without doubt will stop "suporting" them as soon as their form drops and they start to slip down the table

ABCMan
    Have to say m8 your talking bollocks with that statement. I think your confusing us with the fair weather geordie fans who were no where to be seen when they were dwindling in the lower divisions. Man.u during the eighties won fcuk all apart from a couple of F.A. cups and the charity shield yet they still played to full houses even though we were unable to win the league season after season..............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

the whole game is underhand and about money..... i mean look at stam now BANNED.... and off to city!!! hahaha

How the great have fallen!!

and everyone has fair weather fans (as you prove in your post) but the core will always be there!!

some support teams because just because its fashionable, i mean look at city in 1996/7 etc!! OASIS kept the club in the paper and in the public eye!!

PS I do live on here when i'm at work!! my manager thinks i'm working when sat at the terminal (i'm on admin cover) and a nice little cron job greps all my entries out of the proxy log just before they get auto mailed to him!! haha!!

now i do hate him!! (but i have a good reason)

ABCMan

Originally posted by redarmy

Have to say m8 your talking bollocks with that statement. I think your confusing us with the fair weather geordie fans who were no where to be seen when they were dwindling in the lower divisions. Man.u during the eighties won fcuk all apart from a couple of F.A. cups and the charity shield yet they still played to full houses even though we were unable to win the league season after season..............................
    I wasnt talking about the ones who are season ticket holders, i was talking about all those who say i support man united, when infact the have probably never seen them, just because among certain groups its "trendy" i realise there are several genuine scum u fans on these forums, as there are of others but you must admit that if we took the whole country there "appears" to be a lot of support for scum, but on several boards including this one there seem to be as many fans for most of the top flight clubs (well, except maybe chelsea, i can only think of maccydad there), so maybe the forums have genuine fans in the main, who knows? but surely you aren't trying to tell me that all the glory hunters wouldnt drop away once scum lose there current status as the uk's number 1 team (and i mean by profitability, not because i think they are any better than many other teams who have beaten them (or should have done)).

ABCMan (going out for a bit now, back to pick up more flames from scum suporters later)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jealous of scum united i think not

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/sport...lfc_hist.shtml

And i quote

As the most successful club in English football history Liverpool are one of the most famous clubs in the world. With a record of success unrivalled in English football history.
    Unrivalled, scum united wish they were as successful of the mighty Liverpool
    -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Karma Level

sucess breeds hate!!! (jelousy)

why do you think the two chioces are liverpool and man U???

the most sucessfull clubs of ALL TIME!!!

nobody gives a shit about anyone else!!

the northwest is slightly below sea level as its weighed down by all the silverware!!!

haha!!
    Thanks for the update.......

here's one for you!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/bus...00/1893834.stm

i'm sure you'll be waving those history books about again soon!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Investors in Manchester United have not been under any illusion about the firm's financial outlook.
    The shares have been falling steadily from 400p in May 2000 to 124p on Tuesday.
    It is a fact of life that they can't keep paying the salaries they do and expect to keep going, remember dot.com's

It just proves that only people outside Manchester watch them, none of the people in Manchester can afford to go and see them
    -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Karma Level

well knee... i live in manchester and was born in manchester and go to the matches!!!

i KNOW what people in manchester think as I live here!!!

i support my local team and have done since i was a nipper!!

now they are the richest and most well known team on earth!!

while in the USA when i said i was from england they said Manchester or london, i replied why manchester???

Low and behold beacuse of Manchester United!!!

when you mention liverpool if they say "AHHH the beatles!!"

Try it!!

the same works in OZ!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Abc Man
    fear for my cars safety every time i take the kids to the skatepark in liverpool
    Don't come here then! We don't want you here.
    If you fear for your cars safety, then don't leave the confines of where ever it is that you come from; which I see you're keepoing anonymous.

So, come on! Where are you from.
    Everyone be prepared for a zero crime area...!
    "So right, so pure,
    so hoodedclaw"

Thanks
    Karma Level

flick thats a great avator

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

ABCMan

Originally posted by hoodedclaw

Don't come here then! We don't want you here.
    If you fear for your cars safety, then don't leave the confines of where ever it is that you come from; which I see you're keepoing anonymous.

So, come on! Where are you from.
    Everyone be prepared for a zero crime area...!
    well, i'm about 80 miles away across the pennines, i have no delusions about where i live been a zero crime area, but if you have ever been near rampworx skatepark you would surely feel the same, not exactly the worlds best neighbourhood is it? bu i will continue to go whilstever any of my kids are into skating as its the biggest skatepark in the uk.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ahhh its all good clean fun so who can we pick on next
    -Isaac Asimov

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks