Some funny things have happened to me and a few people i know of over the years while working
I thought this might be interesting topic of discussion
these all true stories..hope you have funny tales to share enjoy
I used to work for the local authority on the grounds maintenance side
One time when the cemetry guy was off sick my brother and me had to
take over and dig and fill graves at the local cemetry.i had helped out before dressing the graves etc.
even digging one or two but never filled one.
We had two graves to fill that first day and at the first one a member of
the public would not leave he seemed lost in his own thought,
I was told to wait until he left but
was pushed for time after 1 hour so had to fill the grave while he watched.
My brother and i were very nervous even thinking we were being monitered i filled the grave as
respectfully as i could and as we laid the wreaths on top the bloke came forward i said "i hope this is okay for you its the first grave we've ever done we are not the regular staff"
he said "I don't give a F*ck mate i couldn't stand the bastard I just had to make sure he wern't getting out"
That is the truth best laugh i had for ages we cried
One time on a local recreation ground we visited the toilets standing having a pee
we noticed sombody looking through a hole in the wall from the ladies side
well we rushed around
shouted "you dirty b*stard pervert" kicked the door off its hinges
and a litlle old lady screamed pulling up her pants F*ck we ran laughing jumped
in the vehicle and drove off smartish

A gas fitter in one area was inspecting gasfires in a block of flats and on entering one
of them thought he could smell gas.Emergency services were called the flats evacuated the whole area sealed off
After a detailed inspection the offending smell was traced to a dead chicken behind sombodys frige ..
but my favourite is the builder who had been on the local brew Marston's the night before
working on a little old ladys house he took ill and had to visit her toilet i dont think he realised what he'd done
because that afternoon there was a call to the office that somebody had sh*t in her slippers next to her toilet