This from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
EvolutionX Team proudly presents EvolutionX Beta Build 1.8.2594 (Yes it's still Beta)
"EvolutionX main feature list:
- FTP Server; connect with a standard ftp client from your PC, and copy files to / from your XBOX as you like.
- Copy games and applications directly to the XBOX Harddisk and run them from there.
- Create backups of all your original games.
- Integrated configurable menu system, to launch all your favorite games and applications on HD
- Flash the BIOS on the XBOX console, for easy bios upgrades.
- Replace the original M$ dashbord, or run from a cd/dvd
- Easy network setup, set static IP for your XBOX or use DHCP server.
- Upgrade your harddisk, format/partition easily from EvolutionX, and take advantage of cheap 80G+ harddisks instead of the original 8G
EvolutionX will run on all modded boxes, but in order to use all features the EvolutionX BIOS have to be used.
EvolutionX bug fixes:
- FTP - File time
- FTP - Port error causing ftp transfers to hang
- Games Crash if Ethernet cable plug in.
- Better ini file checking
EvolutionX new features:
- Support for some of M$ RD Tools
- M$ Tool - send file
- M$ Tool - set time
- FTP - Password protected
- FTP - 4 users
- Flash support for more devices
- Ability to correct time / get time from internet (SNTP)
- Redirect Dashboard launch to M$ Dashboard or other application if (Music / DVD )
- Easier Harddisk Installation
- DNS Setup
- BIOS Detection MD5
- New look
- Skin Selection
- CD Status
- Sort auto scan items
- Safe mode (cd-rom open)
- Quick Scroll in menu's (hold left trigger)
- Backup Critical data (Serial EEPROM, Onboard BIOS, HDD Password, HDD Config Sector)
- Up to 8 Memory Cards supported Maps to H: I: J: K: L: M: N: O:
- Scripting supported for easier installation on multiple boxes etc.
EvolutionX BIOS 2.4 new features:
- No Patch Hack
- Eject/Reset Fix
- Macrovision Off
- Run Debug/Retail .XBE"