Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Revenge

Dont want to go in 2 to much detail, but this geeza tried to get me the sack, his name is Adrian and he is a tw@t.

I have got his mobile phone number and want to do something sinister muahahaha
    Im open to any suggestions you may have, please feel free to express your ideas.

Thanks
    Karma Level

get a free ads paper and advertise something really cool like a vintage bentley or something of the sort for like 7 grand. leave instructions to call only in the early hrs of the morning (cos he works nites or something) and he will be harrased constantly by late nite bargain hunters.

bwahahahahahahaha

DJ
    I was touched by Jesus, so i had him arrested.

Thanks
    Karma Level

baseball bat, and a dark alley is always a good option
    K7S5A Socket A,_AMD Athlon 1800,_64mb mx400 gforce2,_256x2 DDR Ram,_Maxtor 40gb HDD,_Excelstor 20gb HDD,_C-Media AC97 Sound,_Exhaust Fan,_Blue heat sink. Blue and Yellow Cables,_450 watt ATX,_Server Case with side Perspex panel,_Liteon 40/12/48 CDRW,_Liteon 16x DVD,_Toshiba Floppy,_56k PCLINE LUCENT modem,_XP PRO,_Sony 15" TFT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by God is a DJ
    get a free ads paper and advertise something really cool like a vintage bentley or something of the sort for like 7 grand. leave instructions to call only in the early hrs of the morning (cos he works nites or something) and he will be harrased constantly by late nite bargain hunters.

bwahahahahahahaha

DJ
    Nice idea mate, i will defo try that!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont 4get the obvious sendin nething that is gay related etc 2 his neighbours house with his name on it, or u could do it urself, a nice box wrapped in brown paper with a nice "company stamp" from a company like...hmmmmmm...buy a boyfriend or man 2 man bondage plc

if nowt itll get his neighbours talkin n leave him with sum xplainin 2 do.

thinkin on it i mite av a go at doin that meself

Thanks
    Karma Level

advertise his number in a phone box as a call girl that should be interesting (of course this only works in central london like oxford street or somewhere so if u live in scotland then it wont work.

EDIT : FINAL COMMENT REMOVED, PLEASE DONT POST RACIST COMMENTS LIKE THAT ON HERE, UNLESS IT IS OBVIOUSLY MEANT TO BE FUNNY, THAT COMMENT RAISED A FEW COMPLAINTS Thanks.
    Last edited by ABCMan; 10th September 2002 at 02:20 AM.
    BEWARE COWARD
    -----------------------
    MSN Messenger: chevy_uk@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by chevyuk
    Text edited out by request and to save causing any more offence to Scottish users of theses forums.
    Any more racists comments like that and you'll get the sack from these forums. Ignorant biggot, Edit your post.
    Last edited by Hybrid; 10th September 2002 at 05:27 PM.

ABCMan

i've edited the above post because i got 2 complaints by pm from other members as well as the above post from hybrid about it.

I have no idea if it was meant to be funny, but generaly comments like that are not needed (except in the footie forum).

Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Simple, find out what network he is on (google search), go to the providers web site and telephone customer services saying that 'your' phone has been stolen and could you stop all calls etc...

Obviously giving your 'friends' telephone number, not your own.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Find out his address form work, Every night get him a pizza or kebab delivered but not just one get loads of food delivered to the value of about £20 a night after a week he woud have run up a nice 140 quid fast food bill and he will be so massive he wont be able to come to work any more to hassle you or try and get you the sack!!!!!

If that dont work the baseball bat dont sound like such a bad idea!!!!

TheFincher

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

@chevyuk

It disturbs me to think there are people that think that way on these forums, it's that kind of response that inflames hatred, and i think we have enough of that to contend with of late.

@ABCMan ......you can still read what he said in Hybrids Quote, just in case you missed it.

syd-aust-earth-universe-when u ppl find out tell me
    Thanks
    Karma Level

heres a way that'll cause mental harm
    1) get everyone 2 ignore him for like a week
    2) keep sending taxis and pizza orders 2 his house heaps and heaps of times (thnx 2 seinfeld 4 that one)
    3) blow up his mailbox constantly

ABCMan

Originally posted by Aware

@ABCMan ......you can still read what he said in Hybrids Quote, just in case you missed it.
    I'M AWARE, BUT REALY THATS UP TO HYBRID IF HE WANTS TO CHANGE IT OR NOT (sorry about the caps, but i'm not retyping)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Aware
    @chevyuk

It disturbs me to think there are people that think that way on these forums, it's that kind of response that inflames hatred, and i think we have enough of that to contend with of late.

Done. Thank you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

whoa whoa whoa, before people start havin a go at me maybe i should tell you there are 2 other people in this house that use the computer and ive seen one of them on DF. So im sorry if my friend has upset a few people. some people probably think yeah b0110cks but i swear down right now i didnt post that.

sorry again,
    'the real' chevyuk
    BEWARE COWARD
    -----------------------

Thanks
    Karma Level

Look in the births,deaths,marrages etc and find the name of a male aroung the same age as him and write this letter to his mother:
    Dear Mrs ....
    by the time you get this message I will be gone from this world, your son and I have been lovers for many years now but he just couldn't bring himself the make a comitment to me or tell the world he was Gay, I loved him so much I couldn't live without him and when he told me he was leaving me for another man I decided I only had one way out, I know he will never leave his wife/girlfriend as he want's to continue to live life as a straight man.
    Please don't reveal the nature of what I have told you as hopefully my death is believed to be a accident and I don't wish any more distress on my family.
    Signed etc....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by chevyuk
    ... there are 2 other people in this house that use the computer and ive seen one of them on DF. So im sorry if my friend has upset a few people. some people probably think yeah b0110cks but i swear down right now i didnt post that.
    sorry again, 'the real' chevyuk
    Brilliant excuse. I'll need to remember it in case I post anything really offensive after I've had a few pints!

Anyway, get some Sunday supplements and womans mags and arrange to have loads of decorative plates and other tacky crap sent to him "on 21 days approval". You don't always need cc details. Just fill in his name and address and post the application form.

He'll soon get pissed off having to return stuff.

"the real abarthman"

Thanks
    Karma Level

@ chevyuk, if u got others usin ur comp y not log out wen ur not usin the forums or turn off the auto login? That way u wont get ne more shit from incidents like this,

-Bez

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive got whole seperate usernames for them on the computer, guess he was just pissin about on the comp on my username. cheeky fookers, ive got a laptop aswell but for some reason they love the PC. i aint gonna say nothing else, if u dont believe me, fine, i cant do anything about it, if you do, thankyou.

chevyuk
    BEWARE COWARD
    -----------------------

Thanks
    Karma Level

oi i'm the one that posted that reply which ur all blaming chevy for leave him alone he aint done nuttin wrong and if u wanna b pathetic and cuss me go ahead but i jus wanna ask u one thing y u grillin chev over a reply that i posted when in a nxt post in this forum ur cussin greeks callin them c*unts coz they bannin super nintendo i didn't c no 1 gettin shook over that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast