Close

Thread: Blade III

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Blade III

Luke Goss looks likely to reprise his role of the vampire Jared Nomak in a third "Blade" film. Goss says: "I don't know how I reappear in the movie - it's possible I emerge from the embryos that you see at the end of Blade II. I'd like to appear in less make-up. Writer David Goyer is thinking about a Planet Of The Apes type of twist - it's very, very interesting". Goss is about to begin work on "Charlie", a biopic of British gangster Charlie Richardson, and is trying to sort out his schedule to accept a role in the "Tomb Raider" sequel. Finally, he's working on a script for Snipes and himself - "It's a heist-buddy sort of film, a bit like Mission Impossible".
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS, as if Blade II wasn't bad enough.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The first one was too good. Makes the sequel look worse than it was.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

yeh i thought the sequel was good - except for those stupid light grenade things - i thought they were pretty toss
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by RudeYute
    FFS, as if Blade II wasn't bad enough.
    I thought it was okay as far as Vampire films go, good special effects and a reasonable story considering we are talking about things that do not exist and not a bad follow up.

Stop being a kiljoy and repeating what the papers say.

Waterworld got a slagging off too and I think that was very under-rated and should have done a lot better. I think that the critics just all sell out to the highest bidder

Thanks
    Karma Level

True, there are alot of VERY bad vampire films out there. I never trust the papers or reviews anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

them blue grenades kick ass in the game so dont knock em

pluss the film is good
    nuff said

Thanks
    Karma Level

UPDATE

Story Approved for Blade III
    Blade's second slice was a bit of a hack; can his third be better?

September 18, 2002 - Hollywood screenwriter David S. Goyer (Dark City, Blade II) has pitched his ideas for a third Blade motion picture, and he told Comics Continuum that his outline has been approved by the suits at Marvel Comics and New Line Cinema. Goyer is responsible for penning both Blade movies to date.

Goyer will begin writing the caped vampire-hunter's third film as soon as he finishes up work on Descent, a DreamWorks project that's still in its early stages.

The original Blade, released with modest fanfare, became immediately popular with comic book enthusiasts and other young moviegoers. Its sequel was a bigger success at the box office but a disappointment to many critics and fans of the first. A strong third film would easily have potential to outpace its two predecessors.

Goyer did not comment this time on what he had in mind for Blade III. He's previously speculated about setting the film in a future where vampires have conquered the world and interned all humans in slave prisons and concentration camps. I'm not a Blade expert, but this post-apocalyptic concept for the third film seems at odds with the Marvel comics universe. What makes Blade and other superhero comics so interesting is how they reveal a dark, villainous side to the real world that must be fought by unsung, enigmatic, or misunderstood heroes. Anyway, I'd like to hear from real Blade fans what they think about Blade III. We'll keep you posted on further news!
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh jesus.. please.... somebody stop these fools from making this and making a mockery of the original Blade movie
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well I think It blade2 was a gr8 film, awesome effects and fight scenes, so I cant wait for blade 3

Thanks
    Karma Level

was an alright film, i thought it was toss when i saw it on vcd, get a good version, either proper dvd/dvd-r/svcd version and i think u may enjoy it more, i did, stoped watching vcd's since i found i enjoy them better on a good quality release such as original lol