Karma Level

cam,

my kids ages are,

9 months,

2 years,

3 years,

5 years

gav ,

i dident live there as, everytime we live together she ends up telling me to go,
    so i would end up back at a friends house, so in the end i got my own flat,
    thats why we dident live together.

and the reason i never got in contact for weeks on end was,
    when we had a argumenet she used to say, dont come back,
    well after a few weeks we would both come to our sences,
    but it happened this time so i called her bloof,
    to see whay she would do.

stupied think to do now looking back.

but Hey i wasent to know she would pull a stunt like this
    Last edited by jjcool; 13th September 2002 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jjcool
    cam,

my kids ages are,

9 months,

2 years,

3 years,

5 years

gav ,

i dident live there as, everytime we live together she ends up telling me to go,
    so i would end up back at a friends house, so in the end i got my own flat,
    thats why we dident live together.

and the reason i never got in contact for weeks on end was,
    when we had a argumenet she used to say, dont come back,
    well after a few weeks we would both come to our sences,
    but it happened this time so i called her bloof,
    to see whay she would do.

stupied think to do now looking back.

but Hey i wasent to know she would pull a stunt like this
    Time for some tough talking now as an outsider.

Just read back through all this thread at your posts . If your relationship never worked right from the start and you never lived together then in my eyes its bloody irresponsible to keep bringing more kids into the world in an already broken relationship. Wake up to reality and stop kidding yourself.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its not right to bring lives into a world just to try and sort a failing relationship..... my best mates girl friends done the same thing and she's in no better position., He'll never change and she wont do it. Look forward mate...best direction u'll be going!
    Meh....

Removed at users request whitesteel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

JJ m8 I agree with what Spike said in the last post, start looking forward. You can start looking forward by never clicking on this particular thread again. It can't be doing your self esteem much good having complete strangers criticising you and taking the piss, it might be a good laugh for them but what are you getting out of it? I can appreciate that you need to talk about it, but not on here of all places. It is madness to lay out personal details on a forum like this, your leaving yourself open to all sorts of abuse. You need to talk to someone you can trust who won't mock or ridicule you and help you get your head round all of it, reading this stuff is gonna end up making you feel worse.

YOUR NOT GONNA GET A SYMPATHETIC/HELPFUL RESPONSE ON A COMPUTER/CONSOLE/SATELITTE/PHONE FORUM FFS.

Thanks
    Karma Level

this really isnt the place to air this thing maybe your doin it cos where strangers? and your lookin for advice? but really it dont fit here. as i see it i think you should go here and do your stuff! what your talking about (if true??) dont make sense??? you have lots of kids,with a bird your not married to or live with?? she has another fella you dont like it? tell us how old are you both?? strange!! i still think your taking the piss or need to grow up!

booboo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Why when your together 9 years you wern't living together,maybe you realy didn't want comitment and she did so she went.
    Love My Bud

Thanks
    Karma Level

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont fight this guy for her or u will only end up pushing them together m8
    as it is he may only be there fro the shag (pardon the pun) and may not intend to take on another mans kids so play it safe for time being and just concentrate on trying to see your kids as no matter what they will always be yours even if your woman is nothing but trash.
    Some women are just like that so my best advice to you is to sort your head out,try your best to see kids if she refuses then use a solictor as a last resort as last thing you want to do is start fighting over the children.(thing about how they feel in all this,Daddie gone and mummie got a new man)

When u sort yourself out find another woman and show your wife whats she `s really missing.But no matter what never go back to her.If you do then how u feel now will be nothing to how u will feel withing yourself.
    From this moment on dont regard her as your wife.The main concern here is for the kids so what ever you do decide to do make them your number 1 priority above anything else.

ABCMan

Default Re: This is a sad day for me today :(

bump to go with jjcools other thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Until you have kids of your own you could never possibly know how jj feels, sorry but just saying pull yourself together is just bolllocks, if this was me i would be devastated.
    I would definetly see a solicitor jj, you can't just lose your kids over the bitch.You've got something to live for, the right for your kids to have their real father and for you to have them.
    It is like grieving, but try to stay focused and use your head istead of your heart, show her you won't be walked all over.It's pointless going round, you'll only jeopardise your chances in court.
    The best remedy for grieving is get out on the town with your mates, atleast try it.

goodluck m8, hope it turns out ok for ya.

ABCMan

err have you read his other thread? whats 2 years between friends? too many changes and he didnt even live with her so how much did he see his kids when they were married?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Aware
    Until you have kids of your own you could never possibly know how jj feels, sorry but just saying pull yourself together is just bolllocks, if this was me i would be devastated.
    I would definetly see a solicitor jj, you can't just lose your kids over the bitch.You've got something to live for, the right for your kids to have their real father and for you to have them.
    It is like grieving, but try to stay focused and use your head istead of your heart, show her you won't be walked all over.It's pointless going round, you'll only jeopardise your chances in court.
    The best remedy for grieving is get out on the town with your mates, atleast try it.

goodluck m8, hope it turns out ok for ya.
    im supprised he knows he has got kids,didnt live together,his family dissapear for months on end yet it never bother him before
    if it goes to court are you going to stand up and tell everone about your happy marriage and loving family,for fcuks sake get a grip and face it your marriage was a sham,and you wonder why your wife is happier now:shock:

WRITE TO DEIDRE

You can write to Deidre free of charge. Send your problem to:
    DEIDRE SANDERS
    FREEPOST
    THE SUN
    1 VIRGINIA STREET
    LONDON
    E98 1AX
    Please don't forget to include a stamped adddressed envelope if you want to receive a personal reply.

EMAIL DEIDRE

deidre@the-sun.co.uk
    Last edited by GavDF; 24th September 2002 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry I hadn't read his other thread, i feel like i've wasted my breath, you only get out of families what you put in, if he can't be arsed to be with his kids for the 2 months before why all of a sudden the concern? theres no wonder they packed up and went.

Women aren't gonna stick around m8 if your just going to arse about with your life, a family needs COMMITMENT.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Married 9 years, never lived together, oldest kid is 5 - that leaves a gap of 4 years at the start... what kind of relationship is that?

Smacks of bullshit from the start...

Can't believe I just sat here and read all 5 pages of the thread.

Time Flies when you're having fun! A decade of DF - April 2002-2012.

Thanks
    Karma Level

aware i dident say i was away for 2 months so you better get your facts right before typing bullshit!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

close this for ****s sake!! its serving no purpose? it was a lame post to start.

booboo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

it sounds to me as if this guy jjtool might be telling us a very one sided story if this story is true then there's 5 kids in the equation or one of the four isn't yours (although you say they are but you also say she had a kid before you and she lets the dad see it every week)
    the way i see it is you married a girl with no commitment whatsoever and basicly lived a single life living at your mates doing what you want but all the time keeping tabs on you so called wife makeing sure she behaved hereself offering reasuring lines such as course i love you and i hate living at my mates or flat (wherever at the time) while you did pretty much what you want i'm suprised it lasted nine years
    and how do i come to this conclusion ??? lets face it the girl must have loved you to bits or she would have gone in a flash but she hung around for nine years while lived away from home i know i wouldn't last nine weeks if i tried that stunt with my wife come to think of it i don't know anybody who would she would move on and sort her life out without me if neccesary

either this thread is bullshit or what has happened was a long time coming the irony is you didn't see it coming

if my words sound harsh so be it but i bet i'm pretty damned close to what really was going on and i know your not going to aggree

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive just ran this post thru a translator look..............

booboo

dear cockgobbling fiends,

this bullshit is a sad day for my stupid ass indeed

ive been married for 9 years,

we dident live together ,
    i have 4 kids,

well we had a big bust up one night,
    and i havent been in contact with them piece of shits for 2 months,

well that shit got to my stupid ass today as i was missing all of them piece of shits and decided to ****in' ring up,

well a ****ing ******* picked the ****ing phone up
    i asked for my juicy wife,
    she came on and i said who is that ****ing ******* answering the ****ing phone,
    she said its here piece of shit new fella

i said "i cant beleve you have done that on my stupid ass"

she said "****in' what are you shocked ive got on with my hairy life"

i said, "i shocked you have cheated on your sorry husband with another fella"

then, piece of shit, i said " how in the hell long have you been with that shit"

she said "ive been with that piece of shit 1 week and loving that shit"

i was so god-damn gutted thats she said that and ****in' what shes done on my stupid ass.

then, shit, she said "im not having someone that comes and goes if u want to see the ****ing kids go to a goddamn soliciter then, shit, you will have to see them *******s each week"

im still shaking now, i just cant beleve ****in' what shes done, shes threw 9 years of marrage down the ****ing drain and that ******* hurts right now

i just cant beleve that shit

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jjTool
    aware i dident say i was away for 2 months so you better get your facts right before typing bullshit!!

is that what you think!

Originally posted by jj the big Tool

"well we had a big bust up one night,and i havent been in contact with them for 2 months,"

who's facts aren't right, seems to me and everyone else on here that your the mixed up puppy!.
    you don't even know how long you've been married for christ sake,and by the other posts of yours i've read it's a wonder you know what day it is either.

Edit:HOS
    Last edited by Aware; 25th September 2002 at 01:15 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast