Close

Thread: hahahahaha

ABCMan

Default hahahahaha

wasnt sure if i should post thin in the jokes forum but check this out http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2251496.stm

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL, thats an 'interesting' spin on events. Yes, we blew ourselves up to get revenge on you.....right.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

And America lost the gulf war? o_O Thats a new one

Thanks
    Karma Level

Iraqi TV has commented on the first anniversary of the 11 September attacks in two special reports.
    State media said that the US itself planned last year's attacks on New York and Washington to justify its war against terror.
    The reports also said that any future attack on Iraq would end in defeat for the Americans.
    The two reports came as Iraqis were sitting down to watch the lunchtime news bulletins.
    The first showed archive footage from last year with pictures of the Twin Towers burning, as well as stills of various world leaders.

The voiceover deployed the kind of rhetoric heard from Iraq over a number of months.
    It said the US was an evil administration which continued to carry out its daily aggression.
    Washington, it said, was using the attacks as a pretext to wage war, but it would be defeated if it attacked Iraq.
    The second 20-minute programme was called "Who planned the 11 September events?"
    An off-screen commentator said the attacks were knowingly prepared within the US to justify an unlimited war by the US and Israel against Arabs and Muslims.
    US domination
    The report continued that such a war was intended to allow America to dominate the world after its defeat in the Gulf War and the end of hostilities in the former Yugoslavia.
    The commentator said Washington would also use the war as a marketing showcase for American weaponry.
    The programme included archive footage and stills of Saddam Hussein.
    It ended by accusing the US of imposing state terrorism on the peoples of the world in the name of fighting terrorism.
    Anyone who was against Washington, the piece said, was judged as being for terrorism and must be subject to retribution in the "Yankee American" way.

CHEEKY (UNTS ! :rolls:
    Last edited by 4me2; 11th September 2002 at 11:09 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

they have got to be f**king kidding
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

propaganda is so funny when u read it from the other side. I bet they all believe it though

Thanks
    Karma Level

how much bollox is that