Close

ABCMan

Default Scum utd 0 - 1 Bolton Wanderers

for the second time in 2 years bolton beat Scum united at their home ground on a strange evening for footy scores

liverpool threw away 2 points
    newcastle didnt capitalise on their chances allowing leeds to score 2 good but against play goals
    rangers went to the top of the spl
    fullham beat spurs

what a night

Thanks
    Karma Level

i am gutted we threw away ANOTHER ****ing 2 points........when will they learn.

BUT on a brighter note..........

LMFAO - good one Wanderers!!
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

ABCMan

well its 5am (almost) i would have thought the scum fans would have got home by now i dont think there was a major blockage on the m6 so i guess they have nothing to say

Thanks
    Karma Level

shyte game, ref was a w@nker. bolton players throwing themselves at red shirts then falling to the floor holding their faces...pathetic

looks like the same as last year and a few more until teams play against us as they do others. We will see bolton loose to a shyte team in the next 2 weeks.

thats why arsenal will win it again even though they are champs manu are still the team to beat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Man Utd are still the team to beat, only thing is its starting to happen.

With the amount of injuries, and people not in the team they will be an easier target.

Dont think you can really comment on Bolton players falling over near Man Utd ones, as always happens - when the going gets tuff Man Utd play dirty............

Know that Van Nistelrooy was appealing that his shot that hit the post, and came back out had crossed the line.......... trying to redefine the laws of psyhics. lol.

The only team which benefitted from yesterdays results were the champions.

Good job I support em`.

ABCMan

i dont disagree with you there major fu, i dont think bolton deserved the win, and some teams do play to their best at o*d tr**ford, but not many actualy pull it off, bolton just seem to have discovered how to do it, lets hope other bigger teams learn the trick on how to beat scum at their own game

Thanks
    Karma Level

just incase anyone thinks i'm being arrogant when i wrote "manu are still the team to beat" i would like to point out that as far as I am concerened Arsenal have for about 5 years been the team to beat.

when you take away the 1999 treble united have not won a great deal and have performed in fits and starts, in 1999 we had alot of luck most good and some bad but we beat all the teams "to beat" if that makes sense. we now have to adapt to playing against teams that have the drive united had then.

and with slackers like veron, blanc and p neville we dont have a fekkin hope

I also think Giggs need a fekkin kick up the arse

ABCMan

Originally posted by MajorFU
    hes needed one of those for quite a few years to be honest, he used to be a joy to watch playing, then it went to his head

Thanks
    Karma Level

thank fcuk they got beat HAHAHAHHAHHHAA

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Deja vu.......................

Man.u should have had the game In the bag in the first half, they had plenty of chances but as has happened in recent games they failed to put them away. What concerns me is we are not attacking with the precision of old. We seem to get as far as the eighteen yard box then every one panics and starts passing it back Ruud defiantly seems out of sorts for some reason can't put my finger on it. As for Giggs I said long ago he has become a lazy fcuker its the old John Barnes syndrome when he played for England he knew his was one of the first names on the team sheet so he did'nt give a fcuk how he played.The only saving grace is all the main teams in the prem are playing equally as shite................................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    lets hope other bigger teams learn the trick on how to beat scum at their own game
    Liverpool Know how to do it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MajorFU
    .....and with slackers like veron, blanc and p neville we dont have a fekkin hope

Got to disagree with you about Veron, he seems to be fitting in better, he just needs a regulaar spot in the team, (Which he will get now because of injuries to other players)

As for Blanc, the guy isn't as bad as he's made out to be, it the old story of age catching up with him.

I agree with you on Neville, i'd sell him.

And your right about Giggs.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by CON-DIGI

Got to disagree with you about Veron, he seems to be fitting in better, he just needs a regulaar spot in the team, (Which he will get now because of injuries to other players)

As for Blanc, the guy isn't as bad as he's made out to be, it the old story of age catching up with him.

I agree with you on Neville, i'd sell him.

And your right about Giggs.
    Firstly Veron... he is a very good player, but the pressure is getting to him and he is prioritising his workload wrong. Personally I think he’s doing too much dogwork and not enough of the killer passes and creativity to open up defences that go to OT looking not to concede. After all, Fergie brought him in to add that Je ne sais quoi that left when the Sardine Trawling Seagull philosophising GOD of a player left. Also, Veron’s giving the ball away like an Englishman – I though these cultured foreign players were brought up to keep ball better.

For ManU P Neville should be no more than a bench player – if it’s all that Ole can expect then Phil should not be given preferential treatment just because he grew up at the club. Hopefully when the squad is fitter and healthier this will be the case.

As for Giggs – why can’t he learn to shoot and finish??? He has pace, balance, close ball skills, vision, stamina, flair… the list goes on – he could be a Thierry Henry type strike, in fact didn’t Henry play as a winger for Monaco and Juventus?

Thanks
    Karma Level

you are all slaves to human nature

pathetic

if you are thinking "what's he on about?" then not only are you a slave but a thick fucking one too

:signs: