Close

Thread: Scandalous

Thanks
    Karma Level

Scandalous

I think EVERYBODY should read this, this is just another example of this country turning into a sh*thole, when murdereous vermin can preach their poison, the group behind this want Britain as an islamic state, i wonder how many of these bast*rds are sponging of our DEMOCRATIC state?
    Read it here.

http://www.freeserve.com/news/national/story_news0.htm

ABCMan

woooohoooo for once i wont get the blame for starting one of these

The speakers at a controversial Islamic conference on September 11 have called the attacks legitimate.

Britain and the US were also threatened with suicide attacks "everywhere" if they continue to inflame Muslim opinion.

Radical imam Abu Hamza al-Masri said: "If you were on the agenda you would see suicide bombings everywhere, just like in Israel.

"So it's simple, stay away and preserve your people."

Dr Muhammad Al-Mass'ari, Secretary General of the Commission for the Defence of Legitimate Rights, echoed the comments, adding that Osama bin Laden is a "hero".

The conference, called September 11: A Towering Day in History, was initially held up by a stand-off between delegates and protesters from the British National Party.

They demonstrators dispersed from Finsbury Park mosque shortly before 10.30pm and the waiting media were then invited inside.

They were directed down into what one man waiting on the steps described as "Ground Zero" - an empty basement with a table where the speakers held court.

During an hour-long press conference, Abu Hamza described September 11 as a "turning point" and accused George Bush of "stretching" the terrorist attacks to justify a global war.

His comments were then echoed by Dr Al-Mass'ari, who said: "I agree, maybe it (September 11) wasn't the wisest thing, but legitimate, yes." He added that Osama bin Laden is "a fighter and fighting according to his beliefs. Anyone who fights according to his beliefs is a hero".

so..... lets get this right......... what these mother****ers are saying is.....
    Britain and the US were also threatened with suicide attacks "everywhere" if they continue to inflame Muslim opinion........."So it's simple, stay away and preserve your people."..........Osama bin Laden is "a fighter and fighting according to his beliefs. Anyone who fights according to his beliefs is a hero"
    i figure that just about covers what i've been saying about this cancer on the planet for the last few months quite well, now just remember this is the kind of shit that is being taught to their robotic followers in mosques across the country, do you still feel safe in your own country?

ABCMan

TIME FOR THIS?

Thanks
    Karma Level

that's one of the bnp pics isn't it lol

and yes that sort of thing is needed
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

ABCMan

i've no idea where it came from snak, someone had it on their avatar on an american site shortly after 9/11 and i saved it out as i thought it was quite clever (but too big for a df avatar)

Thanks
    Karma Level

well you're admin now, can't u use it yourself lol!

it's a f*cking good picture
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

ABCMan

its too big and honestly if it came from the bnp i'd rather not use it

Thanks
    Karma Level

I notice that these bastards DIDN'T hold a conference in the USA,........i wonder why not?, wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the Yanks wont tolerate the crap that us docile sod's put up with?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not religious but would a catholic church be allowed to be constructed in a muslim country? Don't think so. Why don't the army just round them up and ship them back home. If they don't like non-muslims they shouldn't live in the same country as them.