Black casing, has core 2 duo 2.2 (bumps the price a bit from the base processor), 15.4" WXGA LED screen (led screens give much better battery life than older ccfl ones), 2Gb RAM, 320 Gb HD, WiFi, DVD+/-RW.

This is in absolutely perfect unblemished condition - can't tell it's been used at all even after thorough/close inspection, and I have all packaging which is also totally mint - haven't opened any of the various packs in the main box as I already have a dell charger, also the hd has the original dell factory image so when first started it will go through the win7(pro x86) setup stuff like a brand new one would - this would make a perfect gift. If extras are needed they can probably be included.

Checked dell website on Saturday and it was saying £596 inc vat, but they have changed it so you can't customise spec anymore so can't do a like for like price comparison today but I am after £400. Pickup/cash on collection from West London is preferred as I can't promise when I can get to a courier to send it.

Also sorry to mods and anyone who may have replied to yesterday's advert without correct post icon.