I know I haven’t posted for a LONG time, but University has bee really demanding as of late and I haven’t had chance to do hardly any Photoshop work at all let alone write any tutorials, but whilst I haven’t got a lot on I wanted to get back to this website and start bringing it back to life, It is something I have wanted to do for ages but have only just got around to it.

With BuddyPress now working on normal WordPress installations, I wanted to get that installed so that we could get a community going and so you could all connect with each other if you have any Photoshop questions.

So with all that in mind I installed BuddyPress onto the site and altered the theme to fit with the BuddyPress layout and features, obviously with it being a new install the theme is in a kind of beta, so if you find any issues with it then if you could let me know that would be great, and I will aim to iron out any bugs that are found as soon as possible.

I will be checking the website on a daily basis to see how things are going and to reply to any messages, If you have any questions/queries then please leave a comment below and I will answer then as soon as possible, also if you have any feedback on the BuddyPress integration then also leave a comment below.

Finally I would like to thank all of my subscribers who have stayed subscribed although there has been a lack of posts I hope to get back into the flow of posting soon

Thanks,
Steve