There once was a little boy. His parents always are arguing calling each other bitches and bastards. One day, the little boy asks what this meens. The parents answer, "well, it means, uh, ladies and gentlemen". So, the little boy goes upstairs and walks in on his grandparents having sex. He hears," give me your boobs and give me your balls", from his grandparents. He asks them, "what does that mean?", "uh, hats and coats", they answered. So, the little boy makes his way down the stairs and hears his mum mutter "fuck!". He walks in to the kitchen to find her cutting the turkey. He asks, " what does that mean?". His mom answers,"um, well, preparing the turkey". So, he goes upstairs and hears his dad scream "shit!!". So, he asks his dad what that means. He anwers,"well, it's shaving cream". "DING DONG", the little boy runs downstairs to greet the guests for thanksgiving dinner. He anwers the door," Hello bitches and bastards, give me your boobs and balls". The guests are very offended and ask him where his parents are. "My moms in the kitchen fucking the turkey, and my dad is upstairs putting shit on his face", he answers.