in your box you got a pin number, please go to http://www.nintendo-europe.com and register as a vip member then click on community (at the top) and go to the gamecube section, go to the thread titled "NBA Street & Nintendo's apalling customer relations" and please vent your spleen at these twats, i want to see how many of you i can get to tell them (please be polite, or they will delete the thread) what a bunch of wankers they are for their pal release schedule. if everyone who owns a pal gc on df signs up they will at least notice it, they dont know that you cant mod a gc to play imports so lie to the fuckers and tell them you got sick of them and modded your console or bought an imported cube, then tell them you buy most if not all your games on import, tell them their prices suck in comparison to import prices.

I know it wont help, but think of all the kids who read that board, kids arent all stupid, when they see loads of people are buying cheaper games sooner they are going to pester their parents to get a freeloader and buy more games on imports and nintendo wont like that one bit, if enough people take notice, maybe they will do something about it instead of pratting us about.

ABCMan