Make a backup of your MCU and PPM, and then use PPM Manager, from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - open the flash in that, and use the explode flash menu to extract every word. Edit the txt file to what words you want, and then save it back update CRC's, flash back to phone.
Make backup without eeprom, also make a complete backup with eeprom as a safe guard incase anything goes wrong.
1) load the back up ( without eeprom ) in to ppm manager 0.91
2) Go to tools
3) click on text chunk
4) Click export as text file
5) Open up the text file edit the names u wish to edit and press save
6) Go back to tools
7) Go to text chunk and click on import from text file
8) Click on update PPM CRC's
9) Click save or save as and make a new file
10) Flash the file back to the phone
11) Update FAiD and reset factory settings if needed
12) Sit Back And Smile.
Just the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.