Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well the replacement they sent me don't fookin work.

Here we go again fookin *******s!!!!!!!.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've had a real bad experience with ebuyer, as I have with a lot of other online traders... (/me glares at dabs.com)

I'd dig thro my IRC logs and give you the story, but I can't be bothered to right now :/

My advice is to stay clear

Thanks
    Karma Level

ebuyer themselves are pretty good, i'd only question their RMA and stock count on the website which ends up in your order being delayed because it's acually out of stock and not 99999 like the site says but heh

Their main problem is CITYLINK who they use. Out of 3 orders i put through 2 came late and one had been kicked here i reckon. hence i am also familiar with their rma

cool company but let down by citylink....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ebuyer have the worst customer support of any company I've dealt with. If your purchase works then no problem, but if it doesn't (which in my experience is often) then it's a nightmare. There's only one telephone number to contact them on and it's charged at 7p a minute and usually it takes 15 to 20 minutes to get through the queue. I will never use them again.

The last straw was the 3 SDRAM memory modules I got that came badly packaged and were not new and all were faulty. They eventually refunded the cost of the memory but I'm now trying to get the £7 delivery charge I paid them to deliver 3 useless chips. I ended up getting Kingston chips from DABS for about £1 each more and they arrived in the manufacturer's sealed packaging the next day.

It cost me nearly £5 in phone calls to sort it out with Ebuyer. Effectively you're paying for their incompetence - quite a neat business ploy wouldn't you say. No incentive to shorten the time to get to speak to customer support when they're raking in 7p a minute from 15 people in the queue.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can recommedn DABS is a top trader - in my experience only however

I've ordered cd burners, RAM, digi cams and some xbox games
    all came extremely fast

only order that i still havent received after 2 weeks is a pci radeon9000 graphics card, but i actually duobted that it existed i just bought it for my old pentium2 system to see what it could do for it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have been ordering from ebuyer for about 8 months - with no problems. Just waiting on the arrival of a tasty coolermaster case and some meaty fans for it.

Having read all of this post, I can safely say that I am crapping myself hoping that it all works fine - as I don't want to send any of the sh**e back if it is faulty.

another good site that I use a lot is :

www.staktrading.com

when my geforce 256 that i bought from them (many years ago) shat itself and died - they took it back really quick and sent a replacement within a week - having tested it and realised it was totally bo***xed

Still.

Most are the same really - they just want our money and for us to sod off and leave them alone!

still - I will be giving some of the others a try.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default in stock - don't trust them

I ordered a Liteon writer for my brother and when i ordered it they said that they were IN STOCK - BULLSHIT

He recieved an email 2 days later telling him that they did not have any in stock & would he like to wait - RESULT - "2 wasted days" if they had been honest i would have ordered elsewhere and had it BEFORE their bloody email- USELESS TWATS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12