Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

This was in between sucking off bush of course.

full story below.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/24/in...partner=GOOGLE

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

Originally posted by Uncle_Mart
    This was in between sucking off bush of course.

full story below.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/24/in...partner=GOOGLE
    Just because he presents facts that you don't like, he "obviously" must be sucking off Bush (btw last name starts with a capital letter in every language, moron.)
    Whether you like it or not Iraq is going down and all euro tree huggers like yourself ain't gonna do shit about it. World will be better off without Saddam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

Originally posted by ALLAH

Just because he presents facts that you don't like, he "obviously" must be sucking off Bush (btw last name starts with a capital letter in every language, moron.)
    Whether you like it or not Iraq is going down and all euro tree huggers like yourself ain't gonna do shit about it. World will be better off without Saddam.
    obviously you didnt get why he said he was jacking off bush.... BECAUSE BLAIR IS KISSING HIS FUCKIGN ASS. Do you even know what hussein does? Do you even know what the point of this attack would be? Didnt think so fucking moron.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

Originally posted by culov

obviously you didnt get why he said he was jacking off bush.... BECAUSE BLAIR IS KISSING HIS FUCKIGN ASS. Do you even know what hussein does?
    Why are you so angry? Are you getting frustrated with the way things unfold? Of course I understand what he said. And what the hell do you mean what Hussain does? You mean he does something else beside porking you or a goat in the ass?

Do you even know what the point of this attack would be? Didnt think so fucking moron.
    Let me guess, according to you, there is none, right?
    The fact that his regime (Hussain's) was involved in war Iraq-Iran, invasion of Kuwait, sending SCUD missiles on Israel as a way to provoke them to retaliation which in turn most likely would piss off arab nations, extermination of Kurds, supporting terrorism in Palestine, constant refusal to comply with UN resolutions, terrorism, producing weapons of mass destrucion.
    He is nothing but a useless dictator, a menace to his region and to US, he WILL be eliminated and his people will be better off without him, regardless of what crackheads like you might think. Please don't question my ability to answer this question, to which you've got no idea. Go chew on some prosac to calm you down.
    Above all, I really hope you will be one of the protesters after USA goes into Iraq and get your ass seriously whooped by cops and maybe if you're lucky some Muhammad will let you hold his "sausage" so you can create even bigger bonds of friendship with middle east (please post pictures!)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bullshit.

The Brits don't have any obligation to support the U.S.

But they are, and I think they're a damn fine nation for doing it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by bigtotoro
    Bullshit.

The Brits don't have any obligation to support the U.S.

But they are, and I think they're a damn fine nation for doing it.
    Damn Straight! That was definitely well said! As long as Britain supports Israel, which they do, than they are an even better nation!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

Why are you so angry? Are you getting frustrated with the way things unfold? Of course I understand what he said. And what the hell do you mean what Hussain does? You mean he does something else beside porking you or a goat in the ass?

Let me guess, according to you, there is none, right?
    The fact that his regime (Hussain's) was involved in war Iraq-Iran, invasion of Kuwait, sending SCUD missiles on Israel as a way to provoke them to retaliation which in turn most likely would piss off arab nations, extermination of Kurds, supporting terrorism in Palestine, constant refusal to comply with UN resolutions, terrorism, producing weapons of mass destrucion.
    He is nothing but a useless dictator, a menace to his region and to US, he WILL be eliminated and his people will be better off without him, regardless of what crackheads like you might think. Please don't question my ability to answer this question, to which you've got no idea. Go chew on some prosac to calm you down.
    Above all, I really hope you will be one of the protesters after USA goes into Iraq and get your ass seriously whooped by cops and maybe if you're lucky some Muhammad will let you hold his "sausage" so you can create even bigger bonds of friendship with middle east (please post pictures!)
    and i hope you are one of the 18 year old kids that joins the army and gets killed. Yea, lets just risk the lives of these kids just because our retarded president wants to attack this guy and he has no reason. What the hell has he done to you OR any other americans? NOTHING! He isnt bombing us, OR EVEN talking shit! The point is, he allows the weapon inspectors in. Thats enough proof there that he has no nukes. You have no right to say that his people will be better off without him (well you have the right to say it but you have no right to take action). Bush isnt a peacemaker. All he does is start shit. I still cant believe this moron is the president. Its so amazing. I am 100% sure that the average isonews member's IQ is higher than Bush's..... now thats just pathetic.

Its clear that at least some people (probably the majority) in iraq like hussein. Its also clear that some people in america like bush (yea its weird isnt it?). What if Iraq had a much more powerful army than ours and they came and took bush out of power. Thats not right, you cant just take this guy out. Then they go right ahead and put up a remote control president in for hussein, or even better, set up an american 'democracy.' Then that makes them civilized of course (according to this country), and we have another powerful alliance, which of course HAPPENS to have a shitload of oil and is located in the middle east where another war might break out... what a coincidence...

and yes a couple lines here were sarcastic but i dont want to point out which ones are which... and of course, dont bitch about spelling mistakes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just because you want to wait for Hussein to blow up a country doesn't mean that preventing that from happening is bad.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Harruin
    Just because you want to wait for Hussein to blow up a country doesn't mean that preventing that from happening is bad.
    So you think that bush can make the decisions of who "might or might not" launch attacks on them? thats just stupid.. and bush is a feckin warmonger who thinks he can choose who the world should view as dangerous , incedently take a look at the news and you'll find the vast majority of the uk is very opposed to bushs brute force ruling of iraq , the brits want the UN backing and also want weapons inspectors (as it seems many Americans do).

And ALLAH , pointing out where to use caps is a really sad and pathetic attempt at trying to make your post look like it has a point , this is the internet you know , people dont spell right 100% of the time , if you want to point out that shit make sure your own posts are properlly written before making yourself sound like a twat.)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Why not? What if Sadam does blow up a city, what will you say then? People blame Bush for not preventing 9/11, and they will blame him for not preventing anything Iraq does. If I was him I'd rather have people mad at me and no one dead than have a lot more people mad at me and a lot dead.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Your completly right but what im saying is why the fuck does bush have to go in with guns blazing rather than send in hardcore weapons inspectors with all the shit they need from all the countrys he can muster and hassle the fuck out of sadman hussain , he would have shit loads more support (mine included) and THEN if he finds out sadman has been breaking sanctions or building any nasty shit then go kick the living shit outta him , but bush saying he might have shit aint gonna convince me.

Someone said "maybe bush knows somthing we dont" , well surely we arent expected to do what he wants without him showing us his reasons or proof? I mean even hitler tried to explain himself with mein kampf , but bush thinks we are even dumber than he is and that aint the case...

Sadman hussain IS dangerous , but that doesnt give us the right to go invading his country , for fucks sake , lets do this the proper way or americas gonna soon be labelled as a global super bully (which the people of america dont deserve to be called as they are some of the most friendly people on the planet.)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Why are you so angry?
    its because everyone is sick of him, with the 'culov is gay' sigs and all. just a one trick pony, like lesbians are lesbians before anything else and how al sharptin and jesse jackson have no purpose but to bitch about black this black that 24/7.

anyways, and to anyone with the 'what about our soldiers' and 'if youre so ready for war why dont you join?' comments, you imply that US forces don't want to go to war. do you KNOW anyone in the US military? uh, no. the men [and women] i know in the service, WANT to defend their country and don't ask for a damn thing. i support them, without that support they're dead before hitting the battleground.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't mind Saddam being killed, but I just wonder why now all of sudden??? Why not years ago when they had the chance?

Is it a coincidence that just after Osama's escape (no proof he's dead right) they try another scapegoat? He just doesn't want to look like a total ass for the rest of the world.
    It's all just political bullshit, nothing else.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Harruin
    LOL, then the US should do something about me. I mean, who knows? I might have a shitload of nukes hidden in my backyard, planning on dropping em on the US.

Please, Iraq has *NO* reason to blow up a country.

Think of it this way. They already know the US wants to invade them. Why would they go and nuke another country? Public support is very low for this ridiculous war; if they actually nuked some other country then it would reach an all-time high, and would probably mean the end of their regime. They aren't stupid; Iraq and Hussein very well know that everything they do is under scrupulous inspection, and they have the general population of the world on their side. Do you seriously believe they would be as stupid as nuke a country, just for fun, and then sit back and let themselves be killed?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Uncle_Mart
    Sadman hussain IS dangerous , but that doesnt give us the right to go invading his country , for fucks sake , lets do this the proper way or americas gonna soon be labelled as a global super bully (which the people of america dont deserve to be called as they are some of the most friendly people on the planet.)
    If you think Saddam is dangerous, wait till he's overthrown by *anyone*.

When he came into power, he blatantly executed the former leaders. Those leaders were religious Islamic leaders, who belonged to a branch of Islam along with 60% of the population of Iraq(still today). Basically, he had the top leader's sister raped before him before she was shot, then he himself was executed by shooting nails into his skull.

I agree that this is evil. But think of what will happen when he leaves? Islam is known for it's method of vengence(eye for an eye) and they *will* want revenge. If you take Saddam down, whatever you do, it's civil war down there. It certainly won't be better than the way it is right now, and all the Americans will be doing is just go screw up another country once again for their precious oil. That's all there is to it.

Acidrock mentioned that the military want to defend their country. While I completely agree with that, they are still blinded by the propaganda they are subjected to day in and day out. They personally feel threatened by Saddam Hussein, who has absolutely *no* reason to nuke anyone whatsoever. He knows if he does, his life and government will be dead in a minute. That's a fact, and that's why they let the inspectors get in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

What the hell has he done to you OR any other americans? NOTHING! He isnt bombing us, OR EVEN talking shit! The point is, he allows the weapon inspectors in. Thats enough proof there that he has no nukes.

Holy fuck kid, you're stupid. I'm so sick of seeing your mindless ranting. All you do is yell and scream, swear and moan, and NEVER state facts. You're so obviously passionate about the conflicts in the middle-east, but at the same time are dramatically misinformed. What the hell has he done?! He has gassed his own fucking people! He is actively exploring nuclear capabilities, he has an undying hatred for Western culture, he has chemical weapons, he murders, and he makes his decisions based on what would keep his little regime in power the longest. He doesn't care about ANY life. Not even the lives of his own people. He has been playing games for 11 years.

Would you prefer the US wait until AFTER he sends a nuke over to your fucking state before they do something about it? It's called being pro-active, you short sighted little sausage-licker.

I am 100% sure that the average isonews member's IQ is higher than Bush's..... now thats just pathetic.

99.9% - you don't fit this generalization.

Its clear that at least some people (probably the majority) in iraq like hussein.....Then they go right ahead and put up a remote control president in for hussein, or even better, set up an american 'democracy.'

The majority of the people in Iraq LIKE Hussein!? You fucking goof! The people of Iraq are SCARED of Hussein. It is *WELL* documented that there are myriads of Iraqi resistance groups just waiting for the right time to overturn Hussein from power - and yes, they are the MAJORITY. Even the rest of the Arab world thinks Hussein is a menace. NO ONE THINKS THAT HE IS SANE. The only argument people have against the US is that this isn't the right time to throw him from power, but that it is an eventual fate he must suffer. Do you even watch the fucking news or read the fucking paper, or do you get all your information from Hussein's official homepage?

I'm making it my mission to pick apart every fucking post you make about the middle-east from now on, just to prove how utterly stupid you are on the matter. You need to realize you aren't nearly as intelligent as you let yourself believe.

Thanks
    Karma Level

[...]supporting terrorism in Palestine[...]
    Oh what, you mean what Israel does to Palestinians? Is that what you mean by supporting terrorism in Palestine?

I'm 100% certain you would be the first to go blow yourself up in front of me and my family if all of a sudden I'd go and run over your house with a tank.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blair Presents Dossier on Iraq's Biological Weapons

and i hope you are one of the 18 year old kids that joins the army and gets killed.
    And I hope you're one of the innocent cvilians that get killed when the Butcher of Bagdad finally does get his weapons together.

I seriously doubt he himself would use any WOMD/Bio weapon, but he sure as hell would put them into the hands of people that *would* use them.

Sadam is evil.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Osama wants you!

P.S.: My point of view on this topic can be read here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you dumb chink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast