Close

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    DF PlaYa mark1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked:        6
    Karma Level
    262

    Nokia 8210: Just Installed New Mic and Now Got a Prob

    Can someplease please help me, I just got my new 8210 microphone as the other one had water damage, but when i ring someone with the new one in all of my speech come out of my speaker so they cant hear a word im saying but i can hear my self. Now im guessing its got to be the connection or something but ive tried moving it about etc.

    If someone can shed some light onto the fact why the phone is doing this and how i can solve the problem.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    DF Jedi fonetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Gateshead
    Posts
    2,400
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    401

    Default

    it might come down to the fact that your phone has water damage and needs to be clean properly in a bath

    if you would like us to carry this out then contact me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    we will charge £20 if it works and that includes return delivery

  3. #3
    DF Jedi crack_it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    NorthWest Lanc
    Posts
    1,299
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    324

    Default

    Originally posted by bieshwit
    it might come down to the fact that your phone has water damage and needs to be clean properly in a bath

    if you would like us to carry this out then contact me on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    we will charge £20 if it works and that includes return delivery
    mark1984
    thats cheap i paid £45 to get mine fixed from water damage

  4. #4
    DF Rookie simbirley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    0

    Default

    not really cheap,
    considering you can buy the pcbcleaner yourself for under £70 you would only have to do 4 phones to be in profit at that price

  5. #5
    DF Jedi fonetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Gateshead
    Posts
    2,400
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    401

    Default

    Originally posted by simbirley
    not really cheap,
    considering you can buy the pcbcleaner yourself for under £70 you would only have to do 4 phones to be in profit at that price
    Ok then there like £70+ , but if the phone doesnt work after that he's wasted £70 where as I wont charge him , the only thing I would want is the return posting money like £3

    And even if it does he's then payed £70 for the bath and i've offered him it for a quarter of the price.

    Basically you really should think before you type.

  6. #6
    DF Rookie simbirley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    0

    Default

    PCB Cleaners can be found for under £70.00, im not trying to argue with you but £20 for doing nothing at all is quite a lot of money, I was just pointing out alternatives to what you offered instead of trying to make money out of the guy like you were,

  7. #7
    DF Jedi fonetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Gateshead
    Posts
    2,400
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    401

    Default

    I was offering a service as I have got one of these machines , and its not for doing nothing , its for taking his phone apart , cleaning off any corrosion , drying the phone down , testing it and then returning it.

    Thats not nothing , loads of people offer unlocking and other services on this forum and your the first to come out with a comment like that without thinking

  8. #8
    banned RudeYute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked:        0
    Karma Level
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by bieshwit
    I was offering a service as I have got one of these machines , and its not for doing nothing , its for taking his phone apart , cleaning off any corrosion , drying the phone down , testing it and then returning it.

    Thats not nothing , loads of people offer unlocking and other services on this forum and your the first to come out with a comment like that without thinking
    Hardly a wise comment to make to someone who no doubt you have most of your datacables from, lol

    Get the PCB cleaner mate.... absolute killings can be made with them, and saves sending the phone to someone.

    Regards

Similar Threads

  1. nokia 8210
    By evdok in forum Unlocking Questions & Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th April 2006, 08:36 PM
  2. 8210 prob??
    By daz73 in forum Unlocking Questions & Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd July 2003, 06:47 PM
  3. Nokia 8210 F\S
    By Danger Mouse in forum Buy, Sell and Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th December 2002, 02:18 AM
  4. nokia 8210
    By Danger Mouse in forum Buy, Sell and Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th September 2002, 03:43 PM
  5. fs- Nokia 8210
    By FOXY in forum Buy, Sell and Trade
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22nd September 2002, 07:01 PM

Social Networking Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •