Close

Thread: the FEDS!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default the FEDS!!!!

Has anyone heard any news of more people getting busted? My buddy who is a lawyer said a guy from NC just got 5 years for WAREZ and he was only 21 years old. This kind of stuff freaks me out. Has anyone heard anything new about it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i heard this guy that modded my ps2 got busted..those of u from vancouver prolly know him (lived around nanaimo) he took his ad off buysell moved away took down his website and all..hes prolly in some filthy homo lockdown rite now..who knows...

Thanks
    Karma Level

gotta bust em all!

seriously though, i hope they catch everyone who sells pirated software, and leave the rest of us alone.

Thanks
    Karma Level

jack_black, hear about that guy in van that got busted with a shitload of illegal satellites systems n a whole wack of pirating stuff a few months back ? i can't remember what exactly he got busted with, but it was some serious shit heh. I imagine the FEDS are getting ready to bring down some indictments pretty soon, it's been almost a year since the last big bust .... it's inevitable ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think this is it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/te...l?pagewanted=1

He musta had a very bad lawyer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

a load of channels on efnet have been sent letters by warner bros and shut down....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone who sells pirated software deserves to get busted, I mean it's a quick way to make easy money and all but it's one thing to take it and use it for yourself and give it to some friends and stuff but selling it is just wrong cuz it's really not yours so if you do it and get away with it, good for you, but if you get busted, you deserve it!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by t69
    jack_black, hear about that guy in van that got busted with a shitload of illegal satellites systems n a whole wack of pirating stuff a few months back ? i can't remember what exactly he got busted with, but it was some serious shit heh. I imagine the FEDS are getting ready to bring down some indictments pretty soon, it's been almost a year since the last big bust .... it's inevitable ...
    yap same dude i was talkin about...he was doing satellite modding selling all kinds of games n shit...he was gettin ready to open his store on kingsway...i dont think its gonna happen no more.hehe serves him rite he made a ton of money of this shit

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by fro5tie
    a load of channels on efnet have been sent letters by warner bros and shut down....
    a chan im affiled with on a small net had letters sent to all servers by the MPAA.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok, and tehn get arrested, fined, fucked over, and lose ure computer prolly, wot a good idea....

hows about just keep it secret and dont be so public about iT!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, if this kid was arrested, bow come Krazy8 wasnt?
    Wasnt he in Drinkordie a few years ago?
    makes you wonder eh

Thanks
    Karma Level

what yer supposed to be doing is (If I foOled with Warez BUT I definatelY do NOT) GOING TO THE LOCAL LIBRARY AND DOING ALL YOUR DIRT FROM THERE, then you get one or two of those online Databases........you know the small ones for free I forget the real name and it isnt a database but something just like it to store yer stuff until you go home with your PC Anywhere and burn them 1 at a time!

No DL'n on your PC that will have anyone notice the traffic and if you get a letter to your e mail you say....Come and Get me you Fat Donut Eating Prick and let em have the library's PC!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

we just need to keep the warez to the underground and to the undergrounders only. so many people these days are saying "ooooo look at me i dl games and movies for free!" thats where you get busted. warez is to fuckin common. but if you can keep it underground AND DONT BE STUPID ABOUT IT then you should be ok

Thanks
    Karma Level

Take control of the Allied, German, or Russian forces as you engage the enemy in the European theater of war from the German invasion of the Soviet Union, to D-Day, to the last great German offensive in the Ardennes Forest. Utilize ground troops, a vast number of tanks and other motorized vehicles, as well as air reinforcements to crush the opposition and reach your ultimate objective …victory!
    Did this thread starter ever think of "searching the news" or is that beyond his vast collection of little grey cells?

Thanks
    Karma Level

anyone wants to buy VcDz? oR GaM3z?

Thanks
    Karma Level

lofi - ;D
    ----
    duchie - if only they were doing so, they should be busting two types:
    - those who sell
    - companies (ie: art companies pirating adobe tools, etc)

but they are not, they think that no one will pirate without people who crack/distribute the cracked stuff on the net. So they go after crackers / couriers / archivers.
    ----
    2old2play - its true, many got this harsh punishments, most plead guilty to get away with smaller term than going through the courts full way.

Dont forget that courts dont know what piracy is, they ask companies how much damage, companies say billions of dollars. thats alot of damage, so courts, to make an example (something which should be illegal, because punishment should not be harsher to make an example, as punishment should be proportional to crime), give additionaly harsh punishments.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i realy dont know the law in your countries but i know that in my country ppl cant sell warez even in 5$ per game because it is high price... u can buy warez at the streets the police dont have time to mess with that shit so here every 14 years old child is a hacker,trader,filler and all that shit..
    warez is like garbage
    warez is chipper than a dinner..
    and the cops ? drinks coffe at thier office

ohh 1 last question:
    if groups publish thier email so what the problem to look after them ? how it can be that groups work years causing damage of 10000000's dollars and no one can handle this ?