Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABCMan

blackpool

well, 8pm to 7am the liquid and smokes were flyting, a few pics taken,but not many main do tonight (with pics)

about 50 to 80 showed up and a memorable night took place.

tonight is a totty hunt, although mave pulled an old tart last night, rap was singing by 12pm (not a sight you want to see)

popsted from phone, more tomorrow

ABC

Thanks
    Karma Level

nice one.

Get those pics rolling.

Did you get Biggy`s sms ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

abc ur addtive to here have sum time off stop posting and let the ppl who couldnt come handle the forum for a nite or 2

u lucky sod i SOOOOOOOOO wanted to go ( u lot shud of kidnapped me)

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last edited by Xad; 12th October 2002 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was completely pissed as I'm sure Rap will tell you, I'd been out with k11jrp, ally etc since 1.30pm and I didnt meet any1 from DF until midnight !!

great night in all though, until 5am when i'd just about dropped off, some twat broke into our room by smasing the door off its hinges !!

i am VERY delicate today...

shhhh

maltloaf
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

Thanks
    Karma Level

anything get nicked?

come on get somes pics up!
    K7S5A Socket A,_AMD Athlon 1800,_64mb mx400 gforce2,_256x2 DDR Ram,_Maxtor 40gb HDD,_Excelstor 20gb HDD,_C-Media AC97 Sound,_Exhaust Fan,_Blue heat sink. Blue and Yellow Cables,_450 watt ATX,_Server Case with side Perspex panel,_Liteon 40/12/48 CDRW,_Liteon 16x DVD,_Toshiba Floppy,_56k PCLINE LUCENT modem,_XP PRO,_Sony 15" TFT

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Great night, me and malty stayed out till about 3am, totally smashed on some drink that tasted like watermelon??? Great laugh though, role on the next 1
    If you can't run with the big dogs, stay in the porch!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default pissed as farts

only two pics i got
    I was way too out of it to hold a camera>!!

< its Bradkb btw proving hes a light weight Drinker>>LOL
    and this was only 10PM!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: pissed as farts

Originally posted by dvdmodman
    only two pics i got
    I was way too out of it to hold a camera>!!

< its Bradkb btw proving hes a light weight Drinker>>LOL
    and this was only 10PM!!!!
    lol funny
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/maltloaf Garmin Connect: http://connect.garmin.com/profile/maltloaf_df
    Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/2631290
    i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz/3060ti 8GB Oculus Quest 2
    Laptop Asus FX505GT i5 9500/1650 4GB

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol
    K7S5A Socket A,_AMD Athlon 1800,_64mb mx400 gforce2,_256x2 DDR Ram,_Maxtor 40gb HDD,_Excelstor 20gb HDD,_C-Media AC97 Sound,_Exhaust Fan,_Blue heat sink. Blue and Yellow Cables,_450 watt ATX,_Server Case with side Perspex panel,_Liteon 40/12/48 CDRW,_Liteon 16x DVD,_Toshiba Floppy,_56k PCLINE LUCENT modem,_XP PRO,_Sony 15" TFT

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like you guys had a good time
    Tom:)
    tom@gsmcrazy.co.uk

Thanks
    Karma Level

I love the fact that you've got THREE different tissue dispensers to wipe your arse with!! lol.. Quality!!

Mike.
    PS2
    Pioneer A03

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, some ADRenalin UK members turned up for it...

The Friday night - quiet meet and greet moderators / admin didn't go quite as planned me thinks!

Lost DelmOrPhaceasE and MacTheFork early on in Waterfront. DelmOrPhaceasE didn't even make it in I think, as he threw up in the cab taking us from the hotel to the Nightclub.

I ended up going back to hotel with the lads before realising I wasn't actually booked in there and that I was meant to be sleeping over at SGs house, except I forgot to wait for him. Went back and got him, by the time I got back to his, we'd lost a Nokia 6310i

By the time I woke up in his chair the next morning my dodgy back had turned into one with a trapped nerve, so I've had pins & needles and numbness in one foot for two days now.

Thanx to Helpers on Saturday though, he gave me something for the pain Definitely did the trick but still wasn't able to do much but hobble around.

Unlike Morph and his boy band dancers.... they wouldn't stand still!

It was nice to see Raptor enjoying himself on the Saturday night too, I'm all for glass dancefloor makes choosing the right slapper very easy

ABC Man, I need a pic of that girl in her army hot pants...

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The Friday night - quiet meet and greet moderators / admin didn't go quite as planned me thinks!

lol

some quiet night

couldnt make it on saturday so went down friday and suffered all day saturday

good night was had by all.........went to bed about half 3 leaving about 15 still in the bar ............last thing I remember was morph say am guuuunnnnnaa ggggget sh!t faced now.

hows the head morph????
    If You Want It Go Get it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Rap

IF you'd have told me U'd got B Liar on the guest list, never mind there's always next year.

ABCMan

fook me i just got back in (12:40am monday morning) fcuking train drivers are on strike, only 2 feckin trains my way all feckin day, then when i got to the main station near home no feckin trains at all so had to catch a taxi home, still it was worth it.

ok, here is my report...... (long post coming up)

Friday, arrived at about 7:45pm, checked me and the kids in then got a quick clean up and went to the bar, Gadgetman was first on the df hotline number and he duly turned up for a couple of hours to say hi (more of that later).

We waited in the bar for an hour before we decided to see where the others had got to, we found them in another hotel bar, already getting started and joined them, next on the helpline was helpers as he arrived around midnight, he called into the bar to say hi, but mav was too shitfaced to understand what planet he was on and by this time rap was in singing mode (but i dont think his senses were working as tapping him on the shoulder didnt even knock him of his tune (i say his tune as it certainly wasnt the tune the speakers were playing), with that helpers went upstairs to unpack and we took the time to chill out a bit (well about 2 hours or so LOL), the df hotline was ringing again (now 2:30am) gadgetman again, rap had got him a room soo he didnt have to go home that night, but the poor lad wasnt expecting to be staying and so had brought nothing with him, still we were able to sort him out (i never found out if he managed to get some papers) at that point i went to bed (by now around 3am) the others had been out and got back and were now keeping the barstaff busy (untill around 5-5:30am).

Saturday morning, went down for breakfast met gadgetman, then had words with my kids, gadgetman dissapeared and i never saw him again , eating breakfast when helpers and badgeman sat alongside. went to town to pick up some blunts, got back to hotel in time for a badly hungover badgeman to be heading off to work, rest of the day was spent in bars and resteraunts before most of us hooked up again to watch rap and co demolish 10 32 OUNCE steaks with ALL the trimmings (we'd already eaten) then it was upstairs to get ready for a night out.

8pm and in the copperface jacks bar, the hotline was buzzing, people were all over the place (mostly by sms with unknown senders) at about 9:30 we took taxi's / trams to brannagans and hooked up with baggy 16 and a couple of others, but then 1 drink later and we were off to cahoots club, it advertises a glass dancefloor outside, but apart from a few VERY friendly cowgirls (pics to follow), well they were half right, there was certainly glass all over the floor, you couldnt walk anywhere without it crunching under your feet, 10 minutes after arriving and we were out of there heading for the waterfront club.....

When we arrived, there was a queue a mile long, luckily a few members had discovered that if you went to a club called time around the corner you could simply walk down a flight of stairs into the waterfront club, we split 50/50 between time and waterfront before finaly all getting back together.

When i got into the waterfront the place was like a pharmacey aand a good deal of product testing was taking place, sadly i missed the army girl, but i did get a few other interestins "shots", dunno if people thought it was cold, but many were drinking only cool refreshing bottled water sadly there was a lack of available (read loose) women, although one mod just seemed to suck them towards him, he was getting felt up wherever he went (lucky *******), the evening ended with a taxi dash eventualy resulting in giving up at the rank and phoning a number off the side of a taxi to book a load of cabs, after the first cab left the evening had a downer put on it when a scottish guy (not from df) who had been arguing with his girlfriend landed a right hook on here resulting in her flying backwards (airbourne) and cracking here head on the road (she was sparked out), at this point i suppose i am forced to mention the fact that tony b liars cronies were in town (along with saint tony himself) resulting in the whole of blackpool being swamped with armed uniformed and plain clothes policemen, this was not the best evening to start a fight, let alone smack a woman unconscious (**** knows how its spelt, ask cam). he was jumped on and dragged to a nearby van where he recived a little TLC from the 10-15 policemen who jumped on him before the girl hit the floor, so there he was face down on the pavement screaming like a bitch with a "few" large police persons knees in various parts of his body.

Anyway the taxis came and it was time to forget that and head for the hotel bar again, more drink and coffee (sadly this night the bar was full of union reps and journos so the potential for non alcholic entertainment was limited (but not alltogether) much beer and coffee later we finaly packed up around 5am. i didnt see too many people as most had left by the time i got up so i wasnt able to say my goodbyes to those i wanted to and a big thank you to raptor for yet another fantastic, memorable time.

Will i be back next year? too ****ing right, i'd be there even if i had to hitchike. these events are getting bigger and better, its a fantastic time to put faces to the names we all see on here and to enjoy the company of a group of people that help prove that we arent all computer nerds.

one final question, did anyone shag thet bird with the floral print dress? i'm with the other member who said he'd rather have a wank than shag her, she was a ****ing loony.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ABCMan, what a report you gave! A pretty eventful night for you guys after we left Waterfront.

It was Scottish Bank Holiday so TZoneman (ADR) informed me today which would also explain why Blackpool was even more packed than usual!

And you've now revealed the secret entrance to jumping the queue at Waterfront, that information is top secret local knowledge only! But as you're a great guy I'll let you off!

I have another little secret on how to get cheaper admission in the local Odeon Cinema but I ain't telling you, you'll cost me a fortune!

I really wish I'd booked a Hotel room up with you guys even though we only live 5 miles away from Blackpool, sounds like a riot after the clubs shut down at the Hotel bar.

Tell me, do you have a pic of DVDMODMAN in the Waterfront? Cos when he wasn't dancing he was wavering all over, I thought he was gonna fall over everytime! Talk about wankered!!

ABCMan

Originally posted by Mookie

Tell me, do you have a pic of DVDMODMAN in the Waterfront? Cos when he wasn't dancing he was wavering all over, I thought he was gonna fall over everytime! Talk about wankered!!

several, i thought he was going to pass out in the heat

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tom you fooker, I will have revenge for you posting those piccys....... the $hit will hit the fan now.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

B A S T A R D S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast