Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fake bus passes?

is it the london bus system then, which has the most lax security?

It's a simple scan-and-print jobby down here, and keep it in a plastic wallet. Half the time the bus driver doesn't look anyway, waving customers on - as its so easy to copy, from a distance of 1m on a crowded bus he won't notice!
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

Thanks
    Karma Level

We used to do em all the time, here in Sheffield we have "all day savers". Just scanning at high res, changing date in photoshop and then printing on a decent printer used to work.

However we got a bit classier and used to send my m8's lil sister on the bus, the drivers used to give her spare ticket rolls, was then just a case of printing onto the official ticket roll .

Never done any monthly/weekly ones, did do the g/f an NUS tho so she wouldnt get any problems with using a student ticket at away matches (she is actually a student, but doesnt have a new NUS yet).

Might have a go at the weeklys soon, costs a fortune gonna work and it aint cost effective to drive.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by StudentLife
    Tell you wot... ill get my digi slr on the go, turn off the flash, shine a bit o line on the thing... and ill steal my gf's one, sure she wont mind :d

Gizza few days, ill see if i can get one sorted I need one for deffo, so why not bother sharing it around, innit :coffee:
    cheers dude ill make sure u get alot of karma if u do :thumbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Social Networking Bookmarks