Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Fake bus passes?

ok yes laugh all u want i cant afford the bus pass for next month its £30

ive had an idea where i can scan it edit the dates and re print and place the shiny hologram that says adult over the 1 section where it usually goes.

do u think it will work ok?

Thanks
    Karma Level

hold it 2 feet in front of u see what it looks like, remember the blokes behind a screen anyways so even if it looks a tad dodgy it shud work, but if the inspector gets on, just push him over and run

Thanks
    Karma Level

jeez your bus drivers have screens infront of them, how rough is it round you way..

we have kids lobbin bricks at our buses and people robbin the driver of his fair but we still never have to get screens
    K7S5A Socket A,_AMD Athlon 1800,_64mb mx400 gforce2,_256x2 DDR Ram,_Maxtor 40gb HDD,_Excelstor 20gb HDD,_C-Media AC97 Sound,_Exhaust Fan,_Blue heat sink. Blue and Yellow Cables,_450 watt ATX,_Server Case with side Perspex panel,_Liteon 40/12/48 CDRW,_Liteon 16x DVD,_Toshiba Floppy,_56k PCLINE LUCENT modem,_XP PRO,_Sony 15" TFT

Thanks
    Karma Level

ask Elwood im sure hell have a solution.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

but elwoods not round lately
    K7S5A Socket A,_AMD Athlon 1800,_64mb mx400 gforce2,_256x2 DDR Ram,_Maxtor 40gb HDD,_Excelstor 20gb HDD,_C-Media AC97 Sound,_Exhaust Fan,_Blue heat sink. Blue and Yellow Cables,_450 watt ATX,_Server Case with side Perspex panel,_Liteon 40/12/48 CDRW,_Liteon 16x DVD,_Toshiba Floppy,_56k PCLINE LUCENT modem,_XP PRO,_Sony 15" TFT

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol! when i was at college, i done this once only. Just scanned a mates monthly pass and then it worked easy! thing is, ours were student cards so there was nothing which had to be done, just a straight copy! saved me a bit of money for a month!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeh, im looking at trying to do that for a yearly one. No breakthroughs yet though

Thanks
    Karma Level

im working on the year one Epiphany :-D
    Photography: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, Canon BG-E2N Grip, Canon BG-E3 Grip, Canon 18-55mm EF, Canon 17-85mm IS USM, Sigma 70-300mm Macro, Canon 70-200mm F4 L + Tripod Mount, Sigma DG SUPER Flash.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I used an out of date bus pass for 6 months, eventually the driver took it off me, but thats it.

If an inspector got on, whats he gonna do? Make a citizens arrest? You either pay the fare or get off the bus. If you get into a "situation" just open the emergency exit door at the back and leg it...
    "So right, so pure,
    so hoodedclaw"

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol, the simple way of getting out of a worst case secniario...

have tryed it once, i copied a network rider, changed the dates, it worked the one day then the next it didnt, there was a cue behind me, so i legged it up the bus, tryed openeing the door, had to kick it open and i was away laughin

Thanks
    Karma Level

can someone make me a fake ID

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by n0k1a
    lol, the simple way of getting out of a worst case secniario...

have tryed it once, i copied a network rider, changed the dates, it worked the one day then the next it didnt, there was a cue behind me, so i legged it up the bus, tryed openeing the door, had to kick it open and i was away laughin
    I dont get it, explain the story again.

So you tried to use it and the driver said "no" so instead of running back off the bus you ran onto the bus, and two-footed fly-kicked the emergency door to freedom?
    or am i reading it wrong

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ajscorsa
    can someone make me a fake ID
    lol no this is my thread for a faje bus pass not yours!!! :

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok,

i scanned a network rider, and used it a couple of times, but the one day i got on and the driver wanted to look at the ticket and i couldnt run back cause of the OAPS behind me, so i legged it up the bus and tryed opening the door

yes i pulled down and to he left like it said but no hope so i kicked it and it flew open, setting the bus alarm off, quite thrilling

you must try it someday (only for the sad *******s *cough*)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fake bus passes?

Had any look making that buis pass yet Dingle

(sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by dan288
    another season unbeaten would be amazing and winning the champs league

Thanks
    Karma Level

passes are to hard holograms ect,make a day saver ticket,scan an old one front and back,mess untill you get it just right then just change the date with paint or other prog,worked for months eve passed the inspector
    monkey

Thanks
    Karma Level

On the X43 service (Manchester ---> Burnley) you can buy a weekly pass, which is just a ticket that they issue and then place it inside a self-laminating pouch.
    Whether you can still or not, I wouldn't know, but you used to be able to first scan the ticket, then change the details, and then print off. After this, you need to run it through a fax machien photocopier, the kind that uses the rolls. It's a similar paper to that of bus tickets, and makes it look more authentic!
    Anyway, get some blue card (the colour the company uses in this case) and some of that stick back plastic you used to get a school with the red grid on the back film.
    Anyway, just stick the cut out "ticket" on the card and then put some plastic over it. You may need to print something on the back of the card if they have it in your area.
    I found the best thing to do was to buy one at the start of each season to make sure any changes were compensated for!

There ya go - easy!

Thanks
    Karma Level

used to do this when i was in school... when ur in sixth form, your not allowed to use the standard high school buses, so me and some m8s borrowed lower years bus passes, made copies and changed em round a bit, free bus for 2 years

I gotta get me a bus pass for west midlands travel, so ill try and get a fake one or somethin

im sure u can fake em quite easy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by StudentLife
    used to do this when i was in school... when ur in sixth form, your not allowed to use the standard high school buses, so me and some m8s borrowed lower years bus passes, made copies and changed em round a bit, free bus for 2 years

I gotta get me a bus pass for west midlands travel, so ill try and get a fake one or somethin

im sure u can fake em quite easy
    its hard to scan as the flouresent (sp?) orange colour squares don't scan right. if you manage to scan one, upload it m8 i could do with saving £30 a month... :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dingle_666
    its hard to scan as the flouresent (sp?) orange colour squares don't scan right. if you manage to scan one, upload it m8 i could do with saving £30 a month... :thumbs

Tell you wot... ill get my digi slr on the go, turn off the flash, shine a bit o line on the thing... and ill steal my gf's one, sure she wont mind :d

Gizza few days, ill see if i can get one sorted I need one for deffo, so why not bother sharing it around, innit :coffee:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social Networking Bookmarks