Close

Thread: KickASS Jenny

Thanks
    Karma Level

KickASS Jenny

From our local rag again, the Caudwell Chronical

WE MUST GET PRIORITIES RIGHT ON ASYLUM SEEKERS

26 September 2002

Sir, - On Saturday, September 14, 2002, I publicly protested [Oye !!! What about ME & the others as well ] against the dictatorial actions of our Government over the imposition of an asylum court, health, religious and reception facility at the newly erected and prestigious Wittle Court in Town Road, Hanley. On the same day, the United Nations revealed that more asylum seekers are attracted to this country than any other industrialised nation. Even the mighty USA accepts only 14 per cent of the total against our 23 per cent, which is the highest by a considerable margin. As a net contributor to the EC but also one of the smallest countries and, additionally, one of the most over-crowded, immigration is now an issue that must be regularised. Germany with 16 per cent is the second, followed by France 11 per cent, Austria eight per cent, Sweden seven per cent, Switzerland five per cent, Netherlands five per cent and Belgium four per cent. The agency contracted by the Government to distribute migrants reports that North Staffordshire is close to meeting its total allocation. Why, therefore, do we now have an enormously expensive and luxuriously furnished administration imposed upon us in such an arbitrary manner with migrants brought to our area by clandestine methods and distributed with some secrecy to properties that have been equally confidentially acquired? Once this reception/court is fully operational there will then be two distinct groups, each of mixed nationalities, one of which will be entitled to remain and the other obliged to return whence they came. Our recent experience of these situations is that they are far from easy to conclude. Internally, all other reception areas will now be alerted to the undemocratic manoeuvres of which this government is demonstrably capable and will be far better prepared than we in Stoke-on-Trent were to resist their demands. Do we not also provide considerable overseas aid precisely to encourage undeveloped nations to improve their own economies? This substantial surplus of people who have demonstrated their ability to survive and trekked thousands of miles to reach their desired location, have demonstrated that they have the qualities necessary to establish new economies. To date there has been little recognition by our local authority of the disruption the average person is now experiencing as a result of the unusual invasion of folk who do not appear to be in any real need of assistance. Our own kind are now being taken for granted while newcomers promenade their good fortune. Now is the time for a line to be drawn so that those who have established the prosperity that others now enjoy can benefit from their past endeavours.

JENNY HOLDCROFT Sneyd Green

From another letter :
    If people wish to they should write to Mr J Symons, Assistant Director (Planning), Department of Environment & Transport at the Civic Centre. Stoke-on-Trent city Council.

What we waiting 4 ?? :signs: 192.com, yellow/white pages, UK info ???

Is there No-one in here that comes from Stoke-on-Trent ??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mercedes1 are you Steve Batkin by any chance

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry Mercedes1, I don't see what we have to write about

please illucidate.
    Last edited by coin-op; 26th September 2002 at 11:04 PM.
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by bignudge
    Mercedes1 are you Steve Batkin by any chance

Nah But I WILL be voting for him. £100 that the postal vote will produce an X NotNewLabour assole back into the council after 23 long hard years of getting rid of them.

Coin-op
    Take it you havn't got thousands of them in your neck of the woods then ..........................

YET

Thanks
    Karma Level

Please explain the point of this post !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Mercedes1

Coin-op
    Take it you havn't got thousands of them in your neck of the woods then ..........................

YET

Well since I live in ST4 , they can't be far away!
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: KickASS Jenny

From our local rag again, the Caudwell Chronical

WE MUST GET PRIORITIES RIGHT ON ASYLUM SEEKERS

Errrrrrrrrrrrr Read the post ??? This "detention" centre was passed by the planning as a call centre to create 200 jobs within stoke-on-Trent, small pittance for the loss of mining, steel, pottery, tyre manufacturing and other major industries around here. It has now been 'highjacked' by assylum seekers. The X NotNewLabour councils blundering has left £millions deficit which they are demanding from the ratepayer, not only "this project" , if you have a few hours I could list them all, ComputerGate, Football stadium, Cultural quarter.
    We have had around here, more than our 'fair share' of assylum seekers, this latest senario, is as the header says. And as I already put - you can have them, with pleasure.

Gotta cut this short I got someone after me Brb

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its the same sad story across the country, as i have said in previous posts, we are europes DUSTBIN.

Thanks
    Karma Level

"Europes Dustbin" Europes fuc*ing gutter.

Thanks
    Karma Level

and for the rest of you on low wages in crime ridden stoke on trent u will be pleased to hear asylum seekers only get 58ish quid spending money every other day

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gav
    asylum seekers only get 58ish quid spending money every other day

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont know bout weekend,but if only 150ish week,added bonus on there house and food your paying for too

Thanks
    Karma Level

ST4 U havnt seen a few round Shelton then ???????? Wear sunglasses all day or what ???

Missing from Jenny letter, she rang 2day. (Anyone that fancies a week demo, please Pm me.)

We are being led by a virtual gummint & people are just beginning to wake up [> gawd it's too l8 for me brains to work.]

I also contacted m8 from B Liars constituency of Sedgefield & guess what ! They have NO illegals OR asylum seekers there on his back yard, surprise surprise.

He said they DO need a Doc or two though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ST4 U havnt seen a few round Shelton then ???????? Wear sunglasses all day or what ???

No I don't wear sunglasses all day, I just work all day and don't get out much at night:signs:
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okies, I'm up 'anley the other day & I go into wrights pie shop & a girlie there says her brother is a mechanic, and a a/s brings his broken car in & the social gives him £500 to mend it !!!!!
    "Aparently" they can get £2.5 THOUSAND for each individual claim - no wonder the Post office had to shut it's doors cus of the stampede. I WISH I'd taken me camera.

I'm up @ Town Road 2morrow ( Thurs & Fri ) if anyone fancies a day out.
    Dont see the point of petitions, but it's not my call.

A PETITION TO TONY BLAIR, PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM.

We, The Undersigned, Vehemently Protest Against the Dictatorial Actions of Your Government over the Imposition of an Asylum Court / Health / Religious & Reception Facility at the Newly Erected and Prestigious WHITTLE COURT in Town Road, Hanley. Stoke-on-Trent.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gav
    and for the rest of you on low wages in crime ridden stoke on trent u will be pleased to hear asylum seekers only get 58ish quid spending money every other day
    no way:shock:

im movin out so i can come back as a refugee

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 58 Quid - Oh Yeah ???

Well I done 4 days now & we got 9000 supporting signatures. It's been bloody hard work - next time you see a protestor on the street, get them a cup of tea Please !!!!!!!!! I think Iv'e got pnuemonia, & deaf in both ears - right from shit from earthmovers blowing deliberate crap all over us, and left from Jenny with that bloody megaphone I let her loose with

*** Todays Mail on Sunday 06.10.2002.
    Essex people being victamised because it's a TORY stronghold. That, I can quite believe.
    50,000 houses or rather a possiblilty of 100,000, to be populated by "economic migrants", and of course the "containment centre" ( the posh word the Home Office uses for a Prison ) for failed asylum seekers waiting deportation.
    WHY build these buildings on green belt land ??? On average , these "asylum seekers" receive £400 PER WEEK - ask at your local post office, if your'e THAT thick to disbelieve. More than enough for a one way ticket out of the United Kingdom ??????

In my 4 days out on the streets, my head is STILL swimming with the horror stories from Normal people.
    £200 extra disability because they can't speak English, Cars because they feel intimidated on public transport ( plus free driving lessons ! )
    Our own mothers, well we all know about elderly care, but young women who cant get housing, while 'they' live rent, & utility free.

Out of 9000 people, we got 4 objections.
    1) a social services woman, who just got a job in the £18Million pad.
    2) a woman that said JESUS was an asylum seeker = ????????????eeeeeeerrrrrrr I say my prayers & have never seen in the Bible, that he hopped over to the UK to claim benefits
    3) a loopey college girl that told us she would be £16,000 in arrears once she got through her course, and yes she didnt mind if ALL money went to 'them'
    4) a TOTAL loopey woman who hadnt got the guts to say exactly WHAT her objections were.

What I did find incredibly sad, was, a little boy aged 4/5 ? he was enthralled with my Union Jack & wanted to know WhatItWas. He thought it belonged to an advert for the World Cup.

AND for those of you who think that I am just a stupid Cow. YOU are Next, hope you havn't got a nice posh little pride & joy in the nice little surburban youv'e always wanted. B Liar has set up this country to be the European dumping ground for all the no wants

- trust me.
    Enough is Enough.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okies, I'm up 'anley the other day & I go into wrights pie shop & a girlie there says her brother is a mechanic, and a a/s brings his broken car in & the social gives him £500 to mend it !!!!!
    "Aparently" they can get £2.5 THOUSAND for each individual claim....
    Could she be refering to the so-called "Crisis Loan"? from what i can gather this has to be repayed from the claimants benefit, i wonder if you can get "Crisis loans" in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Eastern Europe, et,etc.

I wonder if i could claim one next time my car is knackered?......doubt it, i one of those silly twats who gets out of bed to WORK.