Close

ABCMan

Default @ maxis/mymaxis etc........

FCUK OFF YOU SPAMMING MALASIAN (UNT, WE DONT WANT YOUR RIP OFF SPAMMING SON OF A PIG FCUKING GREASY NO GOOD SHIT ON OUR FORUMS, SO GO TRY CON SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR ILLEGAL, UNWANTED SHIT.

THE NEXT TIME YOU POST YOUR CRAP ON OUR SITE YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO ANY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN AGANIST YOU.

NOW DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND.....

F U C K O F F
    Last edited by ABCMan; 4th October 2002 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think you did a great job with the HTML code there ABC
    Trying not to kill myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMQH_xrFmKU

Thanks
    Karma Level

what was he selling ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can you make it a bit bigger so I can read it pls?

Thanks
    Karma Level

what you trying to say abc
    Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

Thanks
    Karma Level

ROFLMAO

ABCMan

this ****ing mother****er piece of shit ******* comes on our forums every couple of weeks and posts 2 or 3 ads for his silver pirate psx, ps2 and dvd games, everytime we ban him, everytime he signs up under a new name and posts the same shit again and again, to be honest i'm just sick of him now so as i said, we have his ip's and know who his isp is so we can notify them to get his home/business address and get it passed onto the people like sony, m$ and movie companies for them to take action.

Some may think this is harsh, but if he had done it once, got banned then never done it again it could just have been crass stupidity on his part, instead he keeps doing it. now the only reason i can think of for some imbicle doing that is that he's a rip off merchant who's service is not good enough to attract custom through the normal channels (i.e. word of mouth and reccomendation). we ban members from here who we think are trying to rip of everyone else, he's no exception,just that he's such a ****ing twat he keeps coming back so if getting him arrested stops him that will do me nicely. i just want him to stop for the sake of us all, apart from which pig ****ing pond scum like him could get the board closed if we were to allow him or his cretinous posts to remain, so i'm sure that sony would like another name to go after through the courts for selling pirate copies of their games (or even pretending to).

My original comments on him were accurate, i think thats enough, for other comments about this piece of shit feel free to see the hos, where i think i managed to find every word on the auto censor

Thanks
    Karma Level

hold on let me put my glasses on yeah i agree press charges if necessary why let the twat spil the fun of this forum?

ABCMan

thats the whole point dingle, we have an injunction from the courts against the owners of this forum, if we allow discussion of things that infringe $ony's copyrights we could get closed, thats why we ban idiots like him and remove/edit his posts because its pretty safe to assume that companies like $ony and co have people checking boards like this and if we were to allow those posts to remain we could get shut down.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dumbf*ck's never listen and continue to be reckless and stupid. Nobody likes ripper's, especially not spamming ones. I'm off to the HOS to read the d*ck's post's.

Thanks
    Karma Level

We had exactly the same problem with the twat over on my forum. I hate to say it mate but... he'll be back

Social Networking Bookmarks