hence its a secret
    some say its the flu itself and others say its not aka something
    to do with alien but who knows

end of the day it leading to a dead end finding what this is for
    sure

the main qeastion is why do some doctors wont have the shots
    themself
    do they know something we dont know and will not tell anyone

its all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the goverment and health system nothing else

Thanks
    Karma Level

Knowing how the Uk and Us governments are acting it would`nt surprise me if the injection contained a chip, so they could keep a eye on their own citizens and control them when needed.

Big Brother More than a tv show.

Thanks
    Karma Level

good point m8 how would we know as we would not see it
    i think its all ready happening in the uk and the usa right now
    time will tell what happens next

Thanks
    Karma Level

Geewhizz

You may already be chipped? LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know i found myself thinking the other day

"this government is right about everything!"

Now thats good evidence that `im chipped ain`t it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Geewhizz

LOL ;-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: smallpox

A Career In Microbiology Can Be Harmful To Your Health

DEATH TOLL MOUNTING AS CONNECTIONS TO DYNCORP, HADRON, PROMIS SOFTWARE AND DISEASE RESEARCH EMERGE

by Michael Davidson, FTW staff writer
    and Michael C. Ruppert

[Copyright 2002, From The Wilderness Publications, www.copvcia.com, All rights reserved. May be recopied, distributed for non-profit purposes only; May not be posted on an Internet web site without express written authorization. Contact service@copvcia.com for permission.]

[ED. NOTE: As FTW has begun to investigate serious discussions by legitimate scientists and academics on the possible necessity of reducing the world's population by more than four billion people, no stranger set of circumstances since Sept. 11 adds credibility to this possibility than the suspicious deaths of what may be as many as 14 world-class microbiologists. Following on the heels of our two-part series on the coming world oil crisis, this story by Michael Davidson, a graduate of the Syracuse University School of Journalism, is one which takes on a unique significance. In our original story we incorrectly reported the original date of disappearance of Don Wiley and two other microbiologists. These errors have been corrected and we have updated the story to include new deaths that have occurred since we published an earlier version on Feb. 14. The newest connections to DynCorp, Hadron and PROMIS software are leads an amateur would not miss. How else would any microbiologists threatening an ultra secret government biological weapons program be identified than by secretly scanning their databases to see what they were working on? -- MCR]

----------------------

FTW -- Feb. 28, 2002 -- In the four-month period from Nov. 12 through Feb. 11, seven world-class microbiologists in different parts of the world were reported dead. Six died of "unnatural" causes, while the cause of the seventh's death is questionable. Also on Nov. 12, DynCorp, a major government contractor for data processing, military operations and intelligence work, was awarded a $322 million contract to develop, produce and store vaccines for the Department of Defense. DynCorp and Hadron, both defense contractors connected to classified research programs on communicable diseases, have also been linked to a software program known as PROMIS, which may have helped identify and target the victims.

In the six weeks prior to Nov. 12, two additional foreign microbiologists were reported dead. Some believe there were as many as five more microbiologists killed during the period, bringing the total as high as 14. These two to seven additional deaths, however, are not the focus of this story. This same period also saw the deaths of three persons involved in medical research or public health.

- On Nov. 12, Benito Que, 52, was found comatose in the street near the laboratory where he worked at the University of Miami Medical School. He died on Dec. 6.

- On Nov. 16, Don C. Wiley, 57, vanished, and his abandoned rental car was found on the Hernando de Soto Bridge outside Memphis, Tenn. His body was found on Dec. 20.

- On Nov. 23, Vladimir Pasechnik, 64, was found dead in Wiltshire, England, not far from his home.

- On Dec. 10, Robert Schwartz, 57, was found murdered in his rural home in Loudoun County, Va.

- On Dec, 11, Set Van Nguyen, 44, was found dead in the airlock entrance to a walk-in refrigerator in the laboratory where he worked in Victoria State, Australia.

- On Feb. 8, Vladimir Korshunov, 56, was found dead on a Moscow street.

- And on Feb. 11, Ian Langford, 40, was found dead in his home in Norwich, England.

Read on:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre..._microbio.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman
    Geewhizz

You may already be chipped? LOL
    I know that I am already chipped, I was playing copied PS2 games on myself on last week.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jimbob ya joker Hahaha

Social Networking Bookmarks