Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anyone know the real deal on this shit?

Ok , I live at my parents place right now for reasons that I wont go into here , but my parents have a lodger and this guy sells this stuff called Human Growth Hormone or HGH , Im sure most of you have been spammed about this shit (I know I have grrrrr) , but this guy has been taking it for a long time and he also gives it to my parents for free , Since they taken it they are looking damn good ( about 8 months back) and the guy who sells it looks about 20 years younger than he actually is.

Now normally I think this sorta shit is just a money maker but he gave me some info about what it is and its in short this:-

your body produces a chemical which repairs your body and develops it , when your 20+ this chemical starts to slow down production , and by the time you are about 50 (i think) its hardly there anymore at all.

Does anyone else have any experiance of this shit (good or bad) and does anyone actually belive it does anything and are there any side effects?

interested in your opinions guys...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just my $0.02 - you don't need anything extra to be healthier. Eating right and regular exercise will do you a lot more good than anything they can shove into a bottle.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah , true as hell man but no ones gonna kick up the chance of looking younger than they can by that method alone , Dont remember how much it costs but its pretty damn expensive , Maybe im just thinking that it might be some freaky breakthrough , maybe my parents have been having secret comsetic surgery? maybe my dad is my mum!!!! EKK!

Thanks
    Karma Level

isn't that just collagen? heh prolly be able to buy it cheaper than this super special "human growth hormone" heh

Thanks
    Karma Level

HGH is released by the pituitary gland near the front of your brain. its important for developing people..if you have too little released early in your life youre a dwarf and if you have too much your a giant type thing..
    ...but if you have too little then too much then too little on a pattern you will end up with big hands and long arms or some other wired effects..basically some parts will be dis-proportionate to other parts of your body. i wouldnt mess with it if i were you, you dont want to go through the rest of your life looking queer just work out like the rest of us

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think it is safe to say that anything being sold from a link in a spam mail is BS. This stuff MAY have some subtle effects, but if it really did what they claim it does, alot of big companies would be marketing and selling the shit. I wouldnt mess with anything like this. Same goes for any drug that claims to change your penis size..

Thanks
    Karma Level

real hgh does work, altho not as good as the spammail says, but if the guy is giving it away for free hes either a wierd billionare.. or plain stupid
    actual hgh is extremly expensive, 350 or so usd for a months supply

he's prolly not selling actual hgh tho, as that can only be aquired illegaly or if you got a doctor prescribing it for you.. could be some kind of drug to stimulate hgh production tho

Thanks
    Karma Level

bump banana's post. The guy would have to be an insane billionare or a fucken idiot to give HGH for free. That is one of most expensive "supplements" next to juice. The main problem with HGH is that it's hard to come by. Finding the real stuff is rare and if you do...you're not getting it for free

The main benefits of HGH is that it breaks away fat and promotes lean muscle production...I didn't even know it was used for looking younger.

Anyone who wants to read more should check this out:

hxxp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathuman.htm

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by aiyo
    HGH is released by the pituitary gland near the front of your brain. its important for developing people..if you have too little released early in your life youre a dwarf and if you have too much your a giant type thing..
    ...but if you have too little then too much then too little on a pattern you will end up with big hands and long arms or some other wired effects..basically some parts will be dis-proportionate to other parts of your body. i wouldnt mess with it if i were you, you dont want to go through the rest of your life looking queer just work out like the rest of us
    Naw man, my parents were sorta pissed a couple years back because my brother was WAY bigger than me, so they decided to give me HGH (im 17). It wasnt on a regular basis or anything, just a little here or a little there. Im about 6'5" now (and proportional) and its a little annoying, cuz so many hotties are small...