Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default I say England players are shit

I said recently (after tonights crap) that England Players arn't Good enough (Stating the Obvious) But seriously though, 100% of my m8s agreed with me... What do ya'll think about this, Think i'm right or wrong. Or Do ya think that no matter what Manager England have, they'll always be shit??? Give ya answers...

sanjuro
    "Right! Bring in the perverts!" - Ispettore Morosini (Enrico Salerno)
    L'UCCELLO DALLE PIUME DI CRISTALLO

ABCMan

god, no shape, no formation they realy sucked, they have fallen apart since the world cup, not sure if its a tactics failure on the managers behalf or a poor captain on the field, but discapline was dreadful.

half a million quid that shower got paid for tonight, should of given it to a sunday league pub team, they couldnt have played worse.

and its about time seaman made way for a goalkeeper if england have one spare

f*cking disgusted

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Guys,your beginning to sound like Arsene Wenger....:signs:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I remember when scotland were going through the same thing:signs: :signs: thankfully thats all in the past. i think englands problem is too much foregn players at club level.

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Have to agree,and too many English players at International level..:bleh:
    :signs: : :signs:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by diablos
    I remember when scotland were going through the same thing:signs: :signs: thankfully thats all in the past. i think englands problem is too much foregn players at club level.
    HAHAHA... This Post should really go in the Jokes & Bitchin' Room, cause that shits funny as hell...
    Ya right about the TOO MANY foreign Players at club level... But the rest of it about "I remember when scotland were going through the same thing:signs: :signs: thankfully thats all in the past." LOL, that shits funny m8.:rolls:
    <a href="http://www.tupac-world.com/phpbb/index.php">Tupac-world.com</a>

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Nothings as funny as Engerlund scraping a draw with,eh,whats their name,oh yes Macedonia-and the look on the pony-tailed freaks face....priceless:
    Dont think i'll be able to sleep tonite.........too busy pissing myself..:signs: :signs:

Thanks
    Karma Level

we do need a new goalkeeper, pitty there aint one gud enough yet Beckham tried his best an probably was one of the hardest workers for england tonite, despite his attitude but then again he aint exactly roy keane bad is he? Owen is playin shite now as well little shit cudnt finish his tea tonite! We need to rethink our forwards

-Bez

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Bez625
    we do need a new goalkeeper, pitty there aint one gud enough yet Beckham tried his best an probably was one of the hardest workers for england tonite, despite his attitude but then again he aint exactly roy keane bad is he? Owen is playin shite now as well little shit cudnt finish his tea tonite! We need to rethink our forwards

-Bez
    Ya right about Beckham m8, especially in the first Half, he worked really hard, was the only one who really put in the effort for us...

Thanks
    Karma Level
    .....and midfield,and defence..........................

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Thought Beckham was a big dissapointment...not a single two-footed challenge all night.......he's slipping

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whoa... That took You 7 minutes from ya last post to think of that joke & post it m8... Pretty original aswell... :rolls:

Thanks
    Karma Level

too quick for me beekae :rolls:

-Bez

ABCMan

yeah, england scraped a totaly crap draw against macedonia, just thank god we haven't dropped to the level where we are pleased to beat ICELAND

Thanks
    Karma Level

in my opinion i think more forewards should be given a chance. alan isnt ready to play for england i dont think. heskey.. well.. yea its heskey. why is he still gettin the nod every game? and more forwards coming into the picture would hopefully give owen an incentive to get the business done.

in midfield i think the left side needs to be fixed and push beckham into the middle. apart from that i think its ok.

defence just needs players that can play together. to me they never look like one defence, they look like 4 seperate players. if you get what i mean.

i'd stick scholes upfront behind the striker and infront of midfield, push beckham inside. neville, rio, sol and someone else in defence. etc etc.

:o: we're an embarassment

oh and give robinson a go in goal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dave208
    [B]in my opinion i think more forewards should be given a chance. alan isnt ready to play for england i dont think. heskey.. well.. yea its heskey. why is he still gettin the nod every game? and more forwards coming into the picture would hopefully give owen an incentive to get the business done./B]

what are you blaming heskey for? he didn't even play + he's a qualiity player that brings alot to the team. i agree with others on seaman he's getting abit past his sell by date now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

im not blaming heskey for yesterdays result. im saying i dont understand why heskey continually gets into the team in the position of a forward.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was at the game last nite and England were not that bad

we were let down by a keeper who in his day was up there with the best but imo is now past it

Owen did absolutely **** all barr the disalowed goal which was not offside (i was sitting in line with the play)

Alan SMaith and Vassell did great and smith did not deserve a red, the ref was a total cnut and did feck all about the timewastiing

Gerrard even though he scored the goal did a veron for their 2nd (lost the ball and did not get back). But I was 1 of the 32,000 clapping and cheering when he was stretchered off as he gave it 100%.

We well deserved the win and through bad reffing/linesmen and bad luck we drew a game we should have won but on an even worse day might have lost

Man of the match should have been Paul Scholes (can anyone confirm who it was) as he was @ the heart of everything positive we did.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    yeah, england scraped a totaly crap draw against macedonia, just thank god we haven't dropped to the level where we are pleased to beat ICELAND
    Iceland are ranked above us - we beat them, Macedonia are 81 places below you :rolls: :rolls:
    NtB
    We'll be coming...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think people are being too harsh on seaman, ok he is defionately getting old and it is showing but imo he is still by far the best english goal keeper available, i think he isnt playing as good as he could due to all the doubt about him and lack of confidence. You would think that given his inevitably soon departure from international football a couple of english goal keepers would be pushing themselves to try an take his place :rolls: as for forwards i think smith and vassel could have done better starting last nite than owen an heskey could ever have done,

-Bez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast