Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default DC Killings done by a government sniper team??

First of all, we are most likely looking at a TEAM of people.

I've glanced at the moronic news coverage which seems designed solely to baffle and terrorize the public.

Some of the things that were obvious immediately to anyone with a lick of sense and knowledge, but have somehow not been mentioned in the press:

1. Snipers work in teams (that's finally dawning on them) 2. Leaving death cards is an old Vietnam trick (intended to add to the terror of the situation) 3. In spite of their seemingly unsophisticated weapons, these guys are military-level practitioners

This is NOT simply a lone marksman and it quite possibly is more than just two people.

Why?

Being a sniper requires: 1) getting into position undetected, 2) maintaining cover while waiting for the shot, 3) taking the shot, and 4) getting away undetected.
    5)If it were a terrorist he would not target blacks or muslims and so far he has hit people from all colors and race. Does it not sound logical that whoever is doing this is targeting all groups to gain support for war from all these groups??

You don't learn that at a rifle range and even law enforcement trained snipers (of which there are many) don't learn and practice the last, vital, trick and are not well trained in skills #1 and #2.

A standard sniper team includes a shooter and a spotter. The latter helps the shooter find the target and assists in the getaway. He's a second mind and pair of eyes in a very stressful and challenging situation.

Why do I think this is a team of more than two?

Common sense. One person to find the shot. One person to take it - and at least one person to be sitting behind the wheel ready to drive away at a second's notice. Neither the spotter nor the shooter are in a mental state to be able to do that last thing as effectively as these guys are doing. Can you imagine them running to the car, fumbling with keys (can't leave them in the ignition, can you?) etc?

There may be another team member - or three - to monitor police radio, plan and navigate escape routes (which probably change depending on conditions), and provide lookouts and diversions.

If the team is as big as I think it might be, it will have to have a leader, someone to be in charge of overall management and security for the group. They will also need some mundane things: food, places to stay - and they need to be controlled.

Speaking of providing diversions... the white panel truck. This team could also include additional vehicles, including a white panel truck, which would be noisily and conspicuously present at every shooting as a red herring.

So who is doing this?

A government. You need a lot of resources and a good sized pool of highly trained and well disciplined people to pull this off.

What government? Either our own or someone else's. There sure is a lot of motivation floating around right now, particularly after the Bush administration's announced 'one bullet' diplomacy initiative in Iraq.

Domestic motivations:

1. Casts further negative light on private ownership of guns, essential for moving the coup to the next level

2. Maintains the atmosphere of tension and terror Bush & Co. need to continue the ongoing coup at a relatively low cost

3. Blocks the headline space so that there is room for no news of substance to be reported

4. Conducts an experiment in social control

The fact that this operation is taking place in the United States and so near to the largest concentration of supposedly sophisticated law enforcement and intelligence practitioners in the country - and that this team has not been even close to getting caught - leads me to favor the hypothesis that this is a domestic operation, or a foreign operation that is being permitted to take place to serve the interests of the ongoing coup.

I sure wish this wasn't the case. It would be more comforting to think this is another lone 'gun nut,' but it doesn't add up. Even if such a person is 'apprehended,' I will have to doubt the veracity of the report.

Logistics, it all boils down to logistics, and this looks like big league stuff.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The government cannot balance the budget, yet you expect them to pull such a professional job?!?

Watch out for black helicopters though because the truth is out there...

Enough of this consipracy theory crap.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just putting up some valid points mate, no conspiracy crap here!!!

Does it not seem odd to you that this sniper also targets people from his same religion/race???

So rule out Al Qauda man, if you don't see that you must have sand in your eyes.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If they ever find out, it'll probably be some whacko...

And wasn't the last victim employed by the FBI??

Thanks
    Karma Level

i reckon this sniper guy is being way overrated shooinf from a car 1 shot noone knows where the fuck it came from and then u got everyone just looking for white vans and box trucks. perfect decoy.
    as for the sniping its fucking too easy to hit a big ass human once uve had a bit of practice hell i was hitting AAA size batteries from 150 yards at my uncles in fucking no time,
    and this cockheaad sniper missed his first shot so a fucking choker that what he is if hes so fucking good why doesnt he headshot all his targets instead of pussy gut shots

fucking 2 people were wounded only what a hack hes just another DUMBASS CAMPER FAG

Thanks
    Karma Level

What coup?
    Also what you said could mean that it was an ex-army sniper that worked in Vietnam.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well whoever he is, he is no Al Qauda, of that I am 100% sure, but just watch CNN and see how they are again making a media circus out of this and pointing fingers, they don't know squat but it serves their purpose to pin it on Al Quada.

Think about this, if they point the finger to an American getting angry over Bush's crazy policies then this is sending the wrong message to people, cause the blame can never lie with the government, the government is good.

So its more then obvious that the blame will go to some scapegoat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

"What government? Either our own or someone else's"

Those WOULD be the choices, wouldn't they!
    some question

Thanks
    Karma Level

This reminds me of a jke about the CIA

few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there's a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position.

After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to 2 men and a woman, but only one position was available.

The day came for the final test to see which person would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances" they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her."

The man got a shocked look on his face and said, "You can't be serious! I could never shoot my own wife!"

"Well", says the CIA man, "You're definitely not the right man for this job then."

So they bring the second man to the same door and hand him a gun. "We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances", they explained to the second man.

"Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room.

All was quiet for about 5 minutes, then the door opened.

The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her, I just couldn't pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I'm not the right man for the job."

"No" the CIA man replied, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Now they're down to the woman left to test. Again they lead her to the same door to the same room and handed her the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances, this is your final test. Inside you will find your husband sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill him."

The woman took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA men heard the gun start firing.

One shot after another for 13 shots. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes, then all went quiet.

The door opened slowly, and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks! I had to beat him to death with the chair!"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Because he takes out Muslims he's not al-Qaeda? WTF? That's an invalid point, he wants to scare americans, if he has a good shot at an American Muslim, why wouldn't he take him out?

Thanks
    Karma Level

arent republicans against gun control? why would the current govt want to push gun control with shit like this when theyre against it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Welcome back Stritser AKA BILDBERG

You stupid fuck, they ALREADY ruled out the al Quida, DUH, read much news? Guess not, and as far as the spotter goes, ARE YOU FUCKEN RETARDED? ANYONE can do this, espcially someone with military experience, YOU DONT NEED A FUCKEN TEAM TO SHOOT *1* PERSON. Kill yourself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well hello here we have mr Virus again, your name says enough.

And as far as the spotter goes, well like I said a sniper needs to get away quickly and team members may be just the ticket for a fast getaway!!!

I am not ruling out anything nor do I follow the news by heart, I do not believe a single word spread on these propaganda channels, if you want to believe this crap suits me fine but don't expect to be getting an honest report.

And Virus, I will kill myself when I am proved wrong on any of my Dubya, Bilderberg, Disclosure statements. But there does not seem to be any evidence coming from the governments side:LOL: Only fabricated lies to fool the intellectually impaired, just goes to show that the US has the worst educational system on this planet(not taking into account the 3rd world countries), it has the lowest college graduation rates and highschool exams are a downright hoot!! Its soo easy controlling stupid people.
    Is it not strange that 15-16-17 year old kids in Europe get tought probable chance maths, derevitives, logarithmics,..... and in the US these same kids are being tought square root, division and other such simple mathematics, In europe children get tought history about a number of countries while in the US this mostly gets confined to US history!!!! And then we have the admission fees of colleges, a good college in the US will cost you 30,000 dollars a year while I can have a much better college education for 450 dollar a year. And I have inquired about this from a number of Americans, they all relay this same message so it must be true. You may think you have a good education but an American could never pass a single exam over here cause its just too damn hard for you!!!

Keep your residents as dumb as you can and you can control them much more easily

Truth hurts right Virus, well after reading this I bet you will be enfuriated, but its all true, thats the sad part. I wish American education was better, then we wouldn't be having this discussion, you would be smart enough to figure out for yourself that the US government is up to no good, but now you are just programmed to refute anything that goes against the governmental concensus.

Have you ever heard of "The International Quiz"??? I have participated in this 3 times over my highschool career(allready quite a few years ago now)and every time a European highschool went against a US highschool the difference in scores was downright flabbergasting. Were a EU school would get 489 out of a possible 600 the US school would get a mere 133. So far the US hasn't won one such event. To me this says enough, they should downgrade the questions to equal the US rate but then the scores would be 600 vs 489:LOL:

Thanks
    Karma Level

if it was al queda or however it is spelled, they would make it pretty fucking obvius it was them . and btw they would type Dear Policemen: I am Allah .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Drvar
    if it was al queda or however it is spelled, they would make it pretty fucking obvius it was them
    Actually I heard a theory that all these shooting are happening around D.C. to draw police out of the D.C. area for a possible terrorist attack. Which would account for the lack of al Qaeda statements claiming responsibility.

And Stristser's moronic posts aren't even worth a response.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Stritser

And Virus, I will kill myself when I am proved wrong on any of my Dubya, Bilderberg, Disclosure statements.
    No, please, do it now.

You won't be "proved" wrong because you won't ever accept anything but your convoluted conspiracy bullshit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kaosklown I know you must feel threatened by my supreme intellect but its nothing to be afraid of, hasn't history tought you that wars are only started by dumb fucks(fill in Bush)who in turn are backed up by the tools made by intellectuals like me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hasn't history tought you that wars are only started by dumb fucks(fill in Bush)who in turn are backed up by the tools made by intellectuals like me.
    If you knew anything about history, you would never use the word "only" since nothing is absolute.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kaosklown I know you must feel threatened by my supreme intellect but its nothing to be afraid of, hasn't history tought you that wars are only started by dumb fucks(fill in Bush)who in turn are backed up by the tools made by intellectuals like me.
    Stritser, you have proven you know nothing about the American Educational system nor about America itself (save the inaccurate/retarded websites you visit). Please stfu and die.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't agree with all of what Bilderberg says but I have mentioned in earlier threaeds that I believe this is not being done by one person. I've also mentioned that I believe the white vans are diversions. I do not have any evidence to support that the U.S. Government is behind this, that is where I disagree.
    As far as Republicans being against gun control that's only partially true. We have a Republican president, congress and had the senate and there has been no reduction in the number of gun laws, in fact there have been new laws passed is recent years. Perhaps, Republican politicians claim to be against gun control to get votes but then when elected do no follow through on reducing gun legislation. If Bush was a true believer in the 2nd Amendment he would have signed an executive order restoring our 2nd Amendment rights, including the right to carry a concealed weapon.
    I guess Stritser will get banned (again), but I'm not really sure why. He posts many theories that usually relate to how bad America is but it usually provokes interesting conversation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast