Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: moslems again

ABCMan

how about a compromise by saying that the islamic "religon" has at its heart the belief that everyone who is an unbeliever should be put to death" thereby resulting in them taking over the world

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think you'll find thats Christianity ask a native Indian,Masai or native Aussie.
    Even better ask the crackhead thats declared a "war against terror" but still funds the IRA cos they aren't real terrorists.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by methOD
    I think you'll find thats Christianity ask a native Indian,Masai or native Aussie.
    Even better ask the crackhead thats declared a "war against terror" but still funds the IRA cos they aren't real terrorists.
    erm what about the christian missionaries who went out to africa to preach the faith? They didn't have guns/cause terror in any way, just converted people. Ditto native aboriginals, and indians. They weren't killed because they were of a different religion.

on the other hand islam. The excuse for the for the violent and bloody crusades was for spreading islam. It was the muslims who kicked the christians/jews out of Jerusalem after the Third Crusade - (hence the real reason for the middle east problem)
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

Thanks
    Karma Level

Booboo your 'mission' sounds like ur on a deathwish tour!
    no my mission is going to be to inform my children, friends and family what i think of islam dont talk to me how good a religion it is cos im not havin it, talk all you will of christianity being bad and you are right(im not a beleiver of any religion) but islam is and always will be anti western,or anti anything not islamic god help us if it ever gets to a stage where they get some power in government:shock: its also funny how a few people i did know who converted to islam all of a sudden changed there whole view on life and the people around em,for the worst infact most of there friend come to hate em cos of there views, dont sound very much like a loving religion to me

[QUOTE]Even better ask the crackhead thats declared a "war against terror" but still funds the IRA cos they aren't real terrorists[QUOTE]

the ira dont even come close to islamic fanatics, get real. although they have done some nasty stuff they are not trying to take over the world and islam is, and it looks like the hindu section of bali may be next to fall, then maybe chechnya? my worry is it could happen here in so many years .

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by methOD
    Why ask them just ask the jews ? More jews have lost thier lives to Christians over the last thousand years .
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hey booboo im fully willing to back u up if u need help same for abcman but only if u need it

Thanks
    Karma Level

panorama bbc1 now!! hhhmmmmmmmm

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol that muslim man blamed america for the bali bombing??? man is he ****ed up or what

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh wtf??? i just heard a man who was at least 38 had married a girl who he never met and she wasnt to know him..... i swear this is some scary poop

ABCMan

missed it , had to go out.

yes if you look into HISTORY there were christian countries taking over non christian ones, but often the native religions stayed in place, the sad fact is that islam, unlike other religions, has not moved on from the dark ages, they want to destroy our traditions but woe betide if anyone suggests they might wish to change some of theirs

the main difference is that in all of the cases you listed above it was A COUNTRY annexing another NOT a religion islam is not a country it's an insidious desease that must at all costs be stopped before it destroys us all, after all an islamic world would not be much fun to live in and would like most if not all islamic countries be so deep in the shit they need help from those they hate just to keep their people fed.

If islam is so good why dont islamic countries rely on the support of other islamic countries instead of sending their people to countries where they are not wanted to syphon money out of those countries economies back to their "home" countries, maybe a law preventing this would help our "refugee problem"

Thanks
    Karma Level

well said abc man very very valid comments

if islam is such a good religion why are their countries standards of living so poor?

answer that with a good reason..... please?

they wsay theyre anti west and why the **** do they come to emigrate in the west?

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive said this before but wtf, i once had a video of the drug trade in the lebanon,what was funny about this was there where christians fighting moslems,now the moslems only had the ways and means to make drugs,but the christians had the, lets say contacts+money now they had a couple of days off every now and then so the moslems could sell there drugs to the christians to buy arms and ammo to fight em?? not food ? in the vid the arabs were laughing while making heroin talking about how weak the west was or words to that effect, you knw what they are probly right we need to wise up

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

u mean grow our own skag

lol

ABCMan

Originally posted by MajorFU
    u mean grow our own skag

lol
    or get rid of the smack heads then we dont need to deal with them and the *******s would have to find a legal way of feeding themselves

Thanks
    Karma Level

Then again i am talking so somebody with a christian upbringing.
    Same type of upbringing that created the bunch of genocidal maniacs that went to the americas and decided to *culture*people by killing them if they didn't convert and stealing their gold then enslaving them when they did.
    WTF
    that was like how many hundred years ago
    we are talking about now

i cant stand any religion yet i beleive in god
    so what does that make me
    the whole point of all religions is in the end to worship god
    it does not mean i can bomb a country
    it does not mean i can use my religion to be a paedophile
    it does not mean i can be racist to anyone that doesn't follow my religion
    it does not mean that i can sponge off the state
    it doesn't mean i can do what ever the fook i want and if anyone says anything i can just shout racist at the top of my voice and thus i'll get away with it

if you want to live in england for fu(ks sake speak english
    rant over i feel better now

Thanks
    Karma Level

or get rid of the smack heads then we dont need to deal with them and the *******s would have to find a legal way of feeding themselves
    yeah send all the fu(king smackheads of to afghanistan save on the fu(kers sending their sh1t over here and corrupting more people

Thanks
    Karma Level

Now your talking,excellent idea.

Thanks
    Karma Level

4me2 did he edit his post like he said he would? no he didnt. but fair doos he did correct himself there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

oi there way2gud4u i have other important things in my life at this present time that needs atention unlike this thread!

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok lads lets quit flaming of each other now please .
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast