Close

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: moslems again

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default moslems again

you know what? with all thats goin on in the world dont it just make ya sick that alot of it is down to islamics?? ive seen at least three progs on telly tonight all have involved islam losing my religion, bombing in bali,ect. somthink was mentioned during watching losing my religion about pakistani men going back home??? to marry,wtf so i blurted sommit out and my daugther said we have moslem girls in our school, so i asked her what she thought of em? and all she could say was i dont know, cos they always stay together in there own group and dont mix with anyone also she has just mentioned that the asylum seekers kids that live by her grandmothers point and laugh at her and her friends(sommit which she dont understand why?) im not happy, we really do need to put a stop to this im personally gonna teach her to do what they do,which is islam=shite and everything that is bad in this world,in fact im on a mission,also i might add her uncle is a moslem,hes a(was) nice guy, but since he converted hes lost the plot (braindead moron).

oh if your a moslem or into the islamic faith(lol) dont bother to try and excuse it im not being personal im saying how i feel and what im gonna do. im begining to feel like the west is just a playground for islamic types and it needs to be stopped now.

just a thought? how many moslem guys do you know who **** white women,then marry em??(without em converting??)

rant over

just incase anyone thinks im anti black or whatever my daughter is west indian.

booboo
    Last edited by the_wizzard; 18th October 2002 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

aint gunna touch this one with a ****ing barge pole if u ****in paid me.
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

ABCMan

well it looks like they have successfuly f*cked the economy of indonesia, the attacked on the only hindu controlled part of the country targeting westerners end result westerners leave , hindus lose their livelyhoods, the country loses 1/3 of its total income and goes down the shitter. Result, its the non moslems who are to blame so better set up another hard line (corrupt & bankrupt) islamic regime.

thats all i've got to say too

Thanks
    Karma Level

***** *******'s

ABCMan

Originally posted by dingle_666
    ***** *******'s

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan

lol i notice no typing in the post m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol i can seriously see an anti-moslem group being formed usin members of DF. Lol a real life fight club formed on the net! With ABC man as their fearlerss leader

-Bez

Thanks
    Karma Level

im not anti mosem im just anti islam as it just creates robots and says it preaches peace but in reality it dont it dose the opposite it always will be anti everything western i think they also make the rules to suit the situation?

also if the west is gonna nuke anyone it shouldnt be iraq it should be saudi thats where the root of the prob is

booboo
    Last edited by the_wizzard; 18th October 2002 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the country loses 1/3 of its total income and goes down the shitter.
    I think this is a third of the revenue generated by tourism not a third of total income, Indonesia is a large exporter of oil and coffee amongst other things. However this proportion is much greater than a third of Bali's income which relies (did rely ?) on tourism.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by digidump

I think this is a third of the revenue generated by tourism not a third of total income, Indonesia is a large exporter of oil and coffee amongst other things. However this proportion is much greater than a third of Bali's income which relies (did rely ?) on tourism.

but bali is not moslem?? hhhhmmmmm

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

also another muslim bomb this time in the phillipines...
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

ABCMan

Originally posted by booboo

but bali is not moslem?? hhhhmmmmm

booboo
    no, bali is a mainly hindu island, probably why it became the island of choice within indonesia however the country of inddonesia of which bali is just 1 island is (or should be considered) a moslem country.

As far as what to nuke, i can think of many deserving countries (i can even think of a few smack head infested council estates localy that could use some re landscaping with extreme prejudice)

Thanks
    Karma Level

"how many moslem guys do you know who **** white women,then marry em??(without em converting??)"

about half of eastern europeans are muslim.they also can't really be classed as black or brown and i don't think they make their wives convert to christianity

ABCMan

to be honest around here thats all they do is **** as many white girls as they can buy, then **** off "home" to marry some 13 year old they have never met, staying there just long enough to get her a british passport before coming back here and starting a breeding program.

i wont say what the white girls are known as around here because it could be considered racist but i'm sure the phrase **** slags will mean plenty to those who know these things, of course after abdul or mohammed is finished with them no normal person will touch them so they settle down to single motherhood and sponging off the state (a bit like their bmw driving, drug dealing, child ****ing ex boyfriend)

Thanks
    Karma Level

in fact im on a mission
    dont blame ya m8, why dont we make leaflets about... actually leave it there lol infact ive done several missions myself but the best is still being planned

doesnt it do your head in and make u wanna say something to them. i wason the bus back from work the other day and behinbd me was 2 black women from whereever not speaking english, infrpont was 2 pakistanis who were speaking whatever jibberish they pump out and next to the right was germans lol all speaking their own languages out loud i was so annoyed i turned round, tutted at em and walked off the bus and decidedto walk home.

cant they all live like us ENGLISH citizens instesad of causing trouble and getting away with it. i mean if they beat someone up and the police arrested em, the moslems or whatever would do the police for racism, how ****ed up is this country eh? i give up i could go mad about it

Thanks
    Karma Level

...... (i can even think of a few smack head infested council estates localy that could use some re landscaping with extreme prejudice)
    A Man after my own heart! where i live in the Greater Manchester area (The area i live in is quite nice really, but i had to pay a large amount for the privilage) i'm minutes away from some of the shittiest council estates in the north-west (If not the country) and also minutes away from hoards of anti-white people.
    Last edited by ABCMan; 20th October 2002 at 04:42 AM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

my dads best mate had a white girlfriend but wasnt allowed to take her home cause his dad was a strict muslim
    the bloke used to get my old man to pick her up so that when they went out he could see her etc

anyway when his old man snuffed it he married the woman pretty sad he couldnt whilst his old man was alive though

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

on another point islam is just removing individuality as nothing is left up to yourself as far as I can see everything is ditacted to you by either men parents allah doesnt leave much thought making processes left really

Thanks
    Karma Level

hi
    are u guys talking about the silent invation of islam??
    ie through the tunnel ect....
    thats what it is an invation...

Thanks
    Karma Level

remember guys its not ALL moslems. I'm just sayin it becuz they r causing hassle for their own kind! If so many moslems leech off the country then their is a natural hositility towards them and then hard working good moslems, and they do exist, have to get shit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast