Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Al-Qaeda encrypted message inercepted

Sent: 16 October 2002 7:40
    To: All Al Qaida Fighters
    Subject: The Cave

Hi guys.

We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I love that! However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave, and frankly I have a few concerns.

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) -so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've done my bit on the cleaning roster... have you? I've posted a sign-up sheet near the cave reception area (next to the halal toaster).

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the sh*t out of most of the world's population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Dairylea slices recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the infidels' bat and ball games. Please do not chant "Ossy Ossy Ossy, Oy Oy Oy" when I ride past on the donkey.

Thanks.

Five: Graffiti. To whoever wrote "OSAMA SH*GS DONKEYS" on the group toilet wall, it's a lie. The donkey backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain.

Six: The use of chickens is strictly for food. Assam, the old excuse that the 'chicken backed into me, whilst I was relieving myself at the edge of the mountain' will not be accepted in future. (With donkeys, there is a grey area.)

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Mohammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

Love you guys lots, Group Hug.

Os.

PS - I'm sick of having "Osama's Bed Linen" scribbled on my laundry bag. Cut it out, it's not funny anymore.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

v good m8 thought it were well funny

(17:18:34) (+Cam) i need to mount my xbox hdd in linux
    (17:19:02) (+SpikeWork) youth of today, they'll mount anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

like it

Thanks
    Karma Level

v.Funny

ABCMan

you wont believe this, i posted this joke elsewhere and it got banned. this is why ....

are you insulting the moslem? may i insult yours too?
    actually you should know not just moslem hate U.S.A and their sleeping partner-Israel? the whole world hate you,the american!
    we have our own independence too and the dictator Bush junior shouldn't ask us how to do this and that! in fact he became the president of the states because the judges chose him! do you still remember that? now with this judges-elected dictator,the world is no longer safe. so if you aren't american,do you wish to become the slave for them? not just you but your country too!
    please go and visit this site:w*w.antiwar.com and .rense.com and read the articles.
    Actually,the U.S.A is impotent country because they're not brave enough to declare a war on North Korea! To American outside who chose to be together with the dictator bush,if you really want to fight and to show how advance is your weapons,please declare a war on North Korea and China,they're your true opponent!
    Otherwise,you're just a impotent country!

to the moderator,please filter out any message that insult the religion and the faith. the page is not the right place
    this was posted by
    mohd.razhar

mr
    i just dont believe some people (i hope the fcuk never comes here)

ABCMan

oh and it wasnt a moslem board i was trying to piss off (which i occasionaly do) here are my stats on the same board
    ABCMan
    Super Moderator

not a newbie

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Al-Qaeda encrypted message inercepted

Originally posted by theodotcom

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Mohammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.
    ROFLMAO - priceless was pissin myself

-Bez

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol
    Nice one theodotcom, very funny

Thanks
    Karma Level

Xad - I need a blown up picture of your avatar she is fukin sweeeeet dude, ABC Man - u also have got too much time (see other post) if you have also posted 600+ on another board, and prolly more, dude, u r a monster! :-) and yes that was very funny post, I am not racist in any way, I just like jokes and see the funny side - u gotta see these things for what they are ! chill out fool!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Classic. But pi$$ed myself more at ABCMan.

Thanks
    Karma Level

classic

ABCMan

Originally posted by Mr Olympia
    Classic. But pi$$ed myself more at ABCMan.
    If you want a real laugh mr o, think of this, that fooker used a proxy then made 50 hops to make that post and someone still traced him

oh and an american replied to him, bur i had to lockj his thread as it was far too serious for a jokes forum.

@ morph yeah its a lot of posts for on another board, but that said in my defence its a warez board and i mod the roms section so 600+ posts isnt that bad considering what they contained LOL

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Morph
    Xad - I need a blown up picture of your avatar she is fukin sweeeeet dude
    Click Here Morph

ABCMan

Originally posted by Xad

Click Here Morph

mmmmmmmmmm and you missed the best bit(s) off your avatar.

Thanks
    Karma Level

just ran post through translator thingy someone posted up a while ago and heres what come out????...................

Sent: 16 October 2002 7:40
    To ****in': All Al Qaida Fighters
    Subject: The ****ing Cave

Dear stupid dirty assholes.

We've all been putting in long hours recently but we've really come together as a group and I LOVE that! However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to ****in' take care of the ****ing cave, and frankly I have a ****in' few concerns.

First of all, while that *******'s GOOD to ****in' be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the ****ing dust in our cave. We want to ****in' avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) -so god-damn we need to sweep the ****ing cave daily. You are a ****. I've done my ****ing bit on the ****ing cleaning roster... I shit bigger'n you. have you? Further, what's it got to do with your reamed cock? I've posted a sign-up sheet near the ****ing cave reception area (next to the ****ing halal toaster).

Second, that piece of shit's not often I make a mother****ing video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the ****ing sh*t out of most of the ****ing world's population, okay? Shut your mouth when I'm asking for answers. Which is deeper, your bloody crack or your wanna-be mound? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your sorry scooter in the ****ing background or keep doing the ****ing 'Queef much' shit. Get ready for pain. Burn in HELL.

Third: Food. I should **** your porkhole. I bought a box of Dairylea slices recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the ****ing front, and put that piece of shit on the ****ing top shelf. Say hello to burntime.

Fourth: I'm not against team spirit and all that, but we must distance ourselves from the ****ing infidels' bat and ball games. Are you listening? Please do not chant "Ossy Ossy Ossy, Oy Oy Oy" when I ride past on the ****ing donkey.

Burn in HELL.

Five: Graffiti. To ****in' whoever wrote "OSAMA SH*GS DONKEYS" on the ****ing group toilet wall, that shit's a lie. The ****ing donkey backed into my stupid ass, whilst I was relieving myself at the ****ing edge of the ****ing mountain.

Six: The ****ing use of chickens is strictly for food. Assam, the ****ing old excuse that the ****ing 'chicken backed into my stupid ass, whilst I was relieving myself at the ****ing edge of the ****ing mountain' will not be accepted in future. (With donkeys, there is a ****in' grey area.)

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to ****in' infiltrate our ranks. You will feel my burns. I want to set up patrols to look for them *******s. I should slam your porkhole. First patrol will be Omar, Mohammad, Abdul, Akbar and Dave.

LOVE you guys lots, Group Hug.

Os.

PS - I'm sick of having "Osama's Bed Linen" scribbled on my molested laundry bag. I'm not through yet! You are a cheese infested ****monster. Cut that piece of shit out, that shit's not funny anymore. Yes, it's true! You are a pussy.

--------------------------------
    Burned by the Burnmaker!
    * http://toy.thespark.com/burn *
    --------------------------------

booboo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Brilliant :-)
    Stu.... :-)