Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default My Leeds conspiracy theory, fans read in

we all know what a backhand dealing dodgy w@nker el tel is.

So the orther day while watching the leeds/arse game i was shocked that Dacourt was subbed @ 1/2 time after lookin like the only leeds player that actually turned up

Previously the player had stated mant times that he was happy @ Leeds etc. Now there are whispers of him leaving.

There have been several stories that Italian clubs have been interested in him for a couple of years

My theory is that El Tel sold dacourt before he joined leeds, taking a backhander from an Italian club to unsettle the player and in turn lining him up for a new year transfer.

Just my own theory but I would be interested to hear what Leeds fans have to say about it

Thanks
    Karma Level

ooooh - i dunno about this one.......

i personally dont think that he would risk his big chance again.......after all, we all know that he wanted the england number 1 as his job again, and i think a good few years at ER could see him nicely fill Sven's boots when his time is up.......

i dont reckon he would jeopardise that.......

but what do i know!!
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

i suppose we will see in the new year but I just could not believe Dacourt was subbed and there have been no injury stories that i have read

Thanks
    Karma Level

He is slowly turning us into the force we were under Howard Wilkinson...f*cking useless. I don't think he is aware that we employ people like David Batty and Seth Johnson. Something dodgy is going on....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by LEE
    He is slowly turning us into the force we were under Howard Wilkinson...f*cking useless. I don't think he is aware that we employ people like David Batty and Seth Johnson. Something dodgy is going on....
    I agree with you about Batty - he's a real dynamo in midfield and a player thats fully fit at the mo... Playing Batty, Dacourt, Bowyer and Mcphail in midfield must be worth a go... as for Johnson - he's not been fully fit since he came to Leeds - big waste of money!

Watching the last few games we've got players massively underperforming - whats happened with Kewell and Bowyer recently - two hugely quality players who just don't seem interested... the one player I've got big praise for is Smithy - he's quality... as long as he can keep his temper under control... both him and mills always seem to be singled out by refs for lesser challenges....

And as for Ian Harte - why oh why does El tel keep playing him - he's lost pace and enthusiasm over the last two seasons - you guys might not agree with me, but it's time for Ian to go whilst we can still get some money for him!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bowyer doesn't give 2 fu*k's anymore m8. He and the club know he is leaving at the end of his contract, they should flog him or swap him when the transfer window open's. Kewell has been inconsistent for the past 2 seasons, seems like there is no go in him at times. I think we will get a real pasting on Saturday against Liverpool. I don't like sounding negative but Terry has got us in a deep hole and it will be hard to get out the longer this underperorming goes on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by LEE
    Bowyer doesn't give 2 fu*k's anymore m8. He and the club know he is leaving at the end of his contract, they should flog him or swap him when the transfer window open's. Kewell has been inconsistent for the past 2 seasons, seems like there is no go in him at times. I think we will get a real pasting on Saturday against Liverpool. I don't like sounding negative but Terry has got us in a deep hole and it will be hard to get out the longer this underperorming goes on.
    Quite agree Lee... Bowyers not commited to Leeds - he showed that when he went into talks with Liverpool... mind you, they saw through him and said 'thanks, but no thanks' Definately need to get rid though as we'll get nothing if he's still around in 6 months time... Trouble is with him under performing at the mo it's making him less desirable.... I think matteo and woody are best at the back although the colonel runs them close when he's clear of injury - despite only having another season or so left in him.... Kelly and Mills are still good on the side and 9 times out of 10 p*ss all over Harte for skill...
    As for Saturday i'd love to think we'll take 3 points from Liverpool - but it depends if we play like we did against man u or like we did against birmingham/sunderland... El Tel definately needs to get his act together and start showing the fans consistant performances and a consistant starting line up...

What do you think will happen to the team when Fowler and Bridges are given a shot??? 2 class players, but not easy to see them making the 1st 11 if Viduka and Smith are fully fit....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd dump Viduka, McPhail, Harte straight out of the team. I don't know what Venables is playing at but he has already wrecked our season, I am already looking forward to next year. Lucic looked good today, so either Matteo or Johnson can fill in the Left Back role. I would still rather see Bowyer leave, he is a greedy c*nt and Houllier saw straight through him. Venables might aswell blood some kid's as this season is over and he should start looking for a new job.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gotta say that season is goin from bad to worse, we'll be lucky ti finish mid table this time around. El tel's not doin the business as yet, but i'm willing to give him a year.

As for the conspriacy theory, hmm, I think bollox is the word I'm looking for. How about this conspriacy theory? Alex Ferguson is gay and so is Beckham, Giggs and Keane. They are all bum shunting cock jockeys who are hiding the truth in a web of lies created by them and their gay friends in the media. Also applies to Wenger, Henry, Viera and Bergkamp. Footballs Gay Mafia.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think my theory holds a bit more water than yours m8

just the odd decalitre

lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

El Tel is one dodgy ******* and he always will be. How he can overlook Seth Johnson is beyond me - he is quality. Leeds will not go anywhere under Venables, I think that with the players that you have got, O'Leary was heading in the right direction - but they just did not gel together.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    Alex Ferguson is gay and so is Beckham, Giggs and Keane. They are all bum shunting cock jockeys who are hiding the truth in a web of lies created by them and their gay friends in the media.
    Sounds about right...
    "So right, so pure,
    so hoodedclaw"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gunner
    El Tel is one dodgy ******* and he always will be. How he can overlook Seth Johnson is beyond me - he is quality. Leeds will not go anywhere under Venables, I think that with the players that you have got, O'Leary was heading in the right direction - but they just did not gel together.
    Am i missing something here - hasn't Seth Johnson spent the majority of his time at Leeds on the physios bench?? Last I heard was he'd had another setback and wouldn't be ready for 1st team action for some time. And when he is back and fully fit he will need to earn his place - how many full games has he played for Leeds since signing from Derby?

Now Batty is a different kettle of fish - he's fully fit at present and isn't even making the subs bench at the mo. There must definately be some wranglings behind the scenes with Batty - how much more time do we give El Tel - at present we're mid-table, have no confidence in front of goal and have a squad full of under-achieving super stars!