Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

A few questions for unclex

I am very intrested in learning to use the web annonomously, I am trying to use multiproxy, but when I do , my browser said, "If you are seeing this site it's likely your browser doesn't support HTTP 1.1."

I am not sure what to do I have IE 6

The other thing is I found this article "I will expound upon my previous post regarding the use of wingate proxies for anonymity.

I experimented with a new method I derived, and found a way to perhaps help one's statistical chance of not being tracked if someone on the other end wished to do so.

I tunneled my browser through a socks proxy on port 1080, and when I checked my anonymity on several different sites, the IP of the socks proxy was given. I then tunneled multiproxy itself through a different socks proxy, thus making my HTTP internet connection flow through 2 non-logging socks proxies and 1 non-transparent HTTP proxy (the one multiproxy used) on port 80. This make 3 proxies one must go through in order to locate my real ISP.

So to repeat: Open your browser with a socks proxy. Then let multiproxy open using a different socks proxy, then let it perform its routine check of the HTTP proxies utilizing the socks connection. Once it is finished, just use multiproxy like you normally would, but instead of surfing through one HTTP proxy, you are now surfing through 2 socks proxies and 1 HTTP proxy, thus increasing your chances of not being tracked.

This is the best method I know of for remaining anonymous on a windows platform since many wingate's on port 23 do not log their servers.

Enjoy"

Which looks to me a great idea, you have also posted a list of SOCKS, but what are they, and can you possibly explain the idea, above in more lamens language.

Thx

Dan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bump

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

no I just have had no time to answer this..

At the weekend I will do it...
    Have Fun.

U.N.C.L.E. X

More UNCLEX than last week but less next :woot:

Thanks
    Karma Level

nice one mate, thought you had forgot me.

Dan

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I am very intrested in learning to use the web annonomously, I am trying to use multiproxy, but when I do , my browser said, "If you are seeing this site it's likely your browser doesn't support HTTP 1.1."

update your browser or try another one - Mozilla - it could be the fact that the proxy that you are trying to connect too - does not like it. In multiproxy you have an option to disably an IP address - take a close look at the IP that it is trying to connect too and disable it - carry on till you find the ones that work. stealther is another option

I am not sure what to do I have IE 6

help

]

The other thing is I found this article "I will expound upon my previous post regarding the use of wingate proxies for anonymity.

it is possible to use wingate - but if you use this it will lead back to you, because you will be running the wingate proxy server yourself, or is it somewhere else?

I experimented with a new method I derived, and found a way to perhaps help one's statistical chance of not being tracked if someone on the other end wished to do so.

chaining proxys maybe the answer to this - search in google.

I tunneled my browser through a socks proxy on port 1080, and when I checked my anonymity on several different sites, the IP of the socks proxy was given. I then tunneled multiproxy itself through a different socks proxy, thus making my HTTP internet connection flow through 2 non-logging socks proxies and 1 non-transparent HTTP proxy (the one multiproxy used) on port 80. This make 3 proxies one must go through in order to locate my real ISP.

Well that sounds just like chaining proxys - but alot more hassel.

So to repeat: Open your browser with a socks proxy. Then let multiproxy open using a different socks proxy, then let it perform its routine check of the HTTP proxies utilizing the socks connection. Once it is finished, just use multiproxy like you normally would, but instead of surfing through one HTTP proxy, you are now surfing through 2 socks proxies and 1 HTTP proxy, thus increasing your chances of not being tracked.

it must take ages to log on to a site - dependent on the lag or spped of the proxy server.

This is the best method I know of for remaining anonymous on a windows platform since many wingate's on port 23 do not log their servers.

Ok

Enjoy"

Which looks to me a great idea, you have also posted a list of SOCKS, but what are they, and can you possibly explain the idea, above in more lamens language.

Thx

Dan

regards
    Have Fun.

U.N.C.L.E. X

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thx for your help Uncle X, really good work.

dan

Thanks
    Karma Level

fools
    i'll suck you off, if you ask nicely.

please sir, will you suck my................

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol,lol wideon i wish i could understand you and your mind

booboo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

you will never hide
    Have Fun.

U.N.C.L.E. X