I am very intrested in learning to use the web annonomously, I am trying to use multiproxy, but when I do , my browser said, "If you are seeing this site it's likely your browser doesn't support HTTP 1.1."

I am not sure what to do I have IE 6

The other thing is I found this article "I will expound upon my previous post regarding the use of wingate proxies for anonymity.

I experimented with a new method I derived, and found a way to perhaps help one's statistical chance of not being tracked if someone on the other end wished to do so.

I tunneled my browser through a socks proxy on port 1080, and when I checked my anonymity on several different sites, the IP of the socks proxy was given. I then tunneled multiproxy itself through a different socks proxy, thus making my HTTP internet connection flow through 2 non-logging socks proxies and 1 non-transparent HTTP proxy (the one multiproxy used) on port 80. This make 3 proxies one must go through in order to locate my real ISP.

So to repeat: Open your browser with a socks proxy. Then let multiproxy open using a different socks proxy, then let it perform its routine check of the HTTP proxies utilizing the socks connection. Once it is finished, just use multiproxy like you normally would, but instead of surfing through one HTTP proxy, you are now surfing through 2 socks proxies and 1 HTTP proxy, thus increasing your chances of not being tracked.

This is the best method I know of for remaining anonymous on a windows platform since many wingate's on port 23 do not log their servers.

Enjoy"

Which looks to me a great idea, you have also posted a list of SOCKS, but what are they, and can you possibly explain the idea, above in more lamens language.

Thx

Dan