Close

ABCMan

Default Thought you might want a laugh

03/05/2002
    DATEL UNVEILS THREE NEW GAMECUBE PRODUCTS

Datel, the UK's leading third party manufacturer of videogame accessories, has announced the launch of three must-have accessories for Nintendo's new GameCube console. First up is the legendary Action Replay, which will allow you to get the most out of your games through totally unauthorised cheats and enhancements to spice up your gameplay.

Why play by the rules when Action Replay can give you everything you want? Infinite lives and bullets, unlock all levels and characters, maximum strength... only Action Replay can unlock the secrets that no game programmer wants you to know! Action Replay even lets you play import games on your GameCube. Unleash the power of Action Replay this Summer, rrp £29.99.

Already available at launch is Mega Memory 16x, giving you an incredible 64Mb of uncompressed, super-safe storage space. As the name suggests, that's a massive sixteen times bigger than the official Nintendo memory card, but for only twice the price (£29.99). With rave reviews on IGN.com (98%) and G-Force (98%), Mega Memory 16x is the only memory card you'll need. It's available now from all good games shops including HMV, Game and EB, or direct from www.codejunkies.com/shop .

Also coming out around the same time as Action Replay is a cut-down version that simply allows you to play import games on your GameCube. Now there's no need to wait for the latest Japanese and American games to be released months later over here! Simply load up FreeLoader (rrp £19.99) and play any game from any region on your PAL GameCube console.

Look out too for G-Force, the number one unofficial magazine for GameCube gamers. At last, a Nintendo magazine that's written for grown-ups, not toddlers! As well as covering every GameCube game you'll want to get your hands on, including import reviews, G-Force is the only magazine that comes loaded with a free covermounted DVD every month. Look out for incredible footage of Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros Melee and StarFox Adventures on issue 1's disc, plus much more. G-Force issue 1 can be bought from all good magazine retailers from Friday 10th May.

For more information on Datel's GameCube products please contact Grant Hughes (Tel: 01785 810800, e-mail: grant@datel.co.uk)

note the date at the top of this wonderful press release from datel.

oh and the next laugh is also at datels expense

Freeloader
    For GameCube

Price: £19.99
    Availability: Late October 2002
    I hate to tell them, but THIS IS LATE OCTOBER

Thanks
    Karma Level

ABCMan just give it up It doesn't come out before 2003
    [live=Vriezer]Vriezer[/live]

ABCMan

i know, in fact i emailed datel corporate and told them how much damage they were doing to their image with this debacle, then told them to stop lying and admit they coldnt make it run on a standard cube, i await their reply

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought they gave "two weeks"

I don't think that at any other time they've given a time span, just gave it the old "coming soon" rubbish

God damn it better be two weeks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive been ringing the m*************s since may and all they keep telling me is there has been technicall glitches well i,ve given up now and resigned myself to just waiting for it 2 b released maybe 2003 -04 or maybe never

flinty

ABCMan

yeah, we all know their "technical glitches" they cant get their gc disc press to make games that are compatable with a standard cube

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeh they are pulling everyone's chain. They should at least realese some info for people who have it on backorder

I cancelled mine from goblindirect and bought a usa cube